Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ps4 controller 14:12 - May 12 with 1484 viewsBenJ94

Anyone got one I can buy? Didn't realise how expensive they were in supermarkets 😳
Ps4 controller on 14:13 - May 12 with 1481 viewsHighjack

How much are they in supermarkets?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Ps4 controller on 14:14 - May 12 with 1479 viewsBenJ94

More expensive than second hand put it that way
Ps4 controller on 14:20 - May 12 with 1468 viewsHighjack

Ps4 controller on 14:14 - May 12 by BenJ94

More expensive than second hand put it that way

Fifty quid?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Ps4 controller on 14:27 - May 12 with 1454 viewsBenJ94

Yeah between 45-50 from what I see! Scandalous!
Ps4 controller on 14:30 - May 12 with 1448 viewsHighjack

You can have mine for 47 but I must warn you I’ve played a lot of tomb raider, especially the bits when she has to crawl around on all fours in her hot pants for some reason

Ps4 controller on 14:33 - May 12 with 1443 viewsBenJ94

Okay, your obviously a lot older than me. Isn't that the game you could lock the guy in the fridge or something?
Ps4 controller on 14:56 - May 12 with 1418 viewsswanjackal

Shopto do them for £40

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Ps4 controller on 17:05 - May 12 with 1359 viewsHighjack

Ps4 controller on 14:33 - May 12 by BenJ94

Okay, your obviously a lot older than me. Isn't that the game you could lock the guy in the fridge or something?

No idea, never got past the bit where she’s crawling around on all fours in her hot pants for some reason.

Login to get fewer ads

Ps4 controller on 17:24 - May 12 with 1345 viewsThe_undecided

Some tidy Ebay sellers doing them for mid 30s new.

Speaking of PS4, for the first time in a number of years we will not be featuring in Fifa 19 as a premier league club..........Not sure my Nephew will be wanting a copy for Christmas now, will have to ask him. Every cloud
Ps4 controller on 17:33 - May 12 with 1335 viewsJack123

What about these? https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=ps4+controller&source=lnms&tbm=shop&sa=X&ved=0 Look's like a few are sub 20 quid, I haven't got a ps4 myself, not sure if they meet what's needed.
[Post edited 12 May 2018 17:34]

libera nos a malo

Ps4 controller on 11:05 - May 14 with 1211 viewsswanjackal

Ps4 controller on 17:33 - May 12 by Jack123

What about these? https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=ps4+controller&source=lnms&tbm=shop&sa=X&ved=0 Look's like a few are sub 20 quid, I haven't got a ps4 myself, not sure if they meet what's needed.
[Post edited 12 May 2018 17:34]

Always read the reviews of those. Google seem to like to filter out sites that they politically disagree with, but have very little care for what shops they promote in their shopping feeds.

Cheap, poor quality knock offs from Chinese exporters, or flat out cons seem to easily infiltrate that list often, especially when it comes to electronics,

Always read the independent reviews.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024