Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Angel 20:53 - May 12 with 3421 viewsGeoffThom

Starting tomorrow maybe?
Angel on 21:00 - May 12 with 3388 viewsjackeinstein

Would of thought a quick 5 mins for him and Leon to say goodbye
Angel on 21:03 - May 12 with 3365 viewsRancid

Him and Leon have to play and not centre mid and right back.We need Leon up top and Rangel CAM.
Angel on 21:05 - May 12 with 3351 viewsThornburyswan

Think he'll start with what he sees as our strongest 11 & give Leon & Angel a substitute run out once the 10 goal swing is officially beyond us.
Angel on 21:05 - May 12 with 3348 viewsairedale

Angel can cross the ball into the penalty area for Leon to nod home.
Angel on 21:15 - May 12 with 3295 viewsJacket

Turning tomorrow's game into some kind of testimonial is a fur-king joke. Might as well throw some celebs on as well - bring Max Boyce and Mal Pope and be done with it.
Angel on 21:37 - May 12 with 3232 viewsmax936

Angel on 21:15 - May 12 by Jacket

Turning tomorrow's game into some kind of testimonial is a fur-king joke. Might as well throw some celebs on as well - bring Max Boyce and Mal Pope and be done with it.

Tihink about it it’s all about deflecting criticism of the sellouts and owners.theyre taking us for mugs again, in deflecting interest from they’re despicable selfs, the clever c@nts.
It’s all been manufactured.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Angel on 22:00 - May 12 with 3168 viewsWingstandwood

Yeah it would not surprise me if tomorrow turns into to some kind of o.t.t. circus with Kevin Johns vocally aiding and abetting a Testimonial-esque guard of honour entrance/exit for both onto and off the pitch.

No surprise also if all options have been considered with stuff like using another emotional blackmailing PR-pawn or two e.g. Trundle or maybe Tate being blatantly exploited as Yank-sell-out fodder to partake in a stage-managed crowd pacifying PR-charade.

A case of drown and distract the crowd with sentimental slush, tannoy-mind-games and mood muzak!

Argus!

Angel on 22:06 - May 12 with 3143 viewsRancid

I read on Trundle's Instagram earlier that he's coming on at HT to try and emulate his goal against Yeovil.
Login to get fewer ads

Angel on 22:31 - May 12 with 3085 viewsunion_jack

Angel on 21:05 - May 12 by airedale

Angel can cross the ball into the penalty area for Leon to nod home.

9 times!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Angel on 12:18 - May 13 with 2904 viewsSwanseaisgreat

Maybe Stoke have got some retiring players and youth team prospects they want to play too?
Angel on 12:19 - May 13 with 2897 viewsBobby_Fischer

If either of them play today its why its all gone wrong, sentiment.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Angel on 14:33 - May 13 with 2816 viewstheloneranger

Sentiment before goals

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Angel on 14:41 - May 13 with 2801 viewsLeonWasGod

This^ x1000
Angel on 14:43 - May 13 with 2795 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Angel on 14:41 - May 13 by LeonWasGod

This^ x1000

This team selection sums up how our club is run.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Angel on 09:01 - May 14 with 2616 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Despite his selection being a bit controversial I thought that Angel demonstrated that he still has plenty to offer.
His decision to leave and not retire all the time he can remain fit was the right one.
Good luck YJB.
Angel on 09:15 - May 14 with 2583 viewsjasper_T

Angel on 09:01 - May 14 by A_Fans_Dad

Despite his selection being a bit controversial I thought that Angel demonstrated that he still has plenty to offer.
His decision to leave and not retire all the time he can remain fit was the right one.
Good luck YJB.

Shame he couldn't come out for the second half I thought.
Angel on 09:18 - May 14 with 2572 viewsjackal

Good luck YJB.

Definitely

I thought he was our best player yesterday..
Angel on 09:23 - May 14 with 2548 viewsSTID2017

Good luck YJB.

Totally didn't agree with him having a bench warming part until the 90th minute and felt gutted for Connor Roberts.
However Rangel and Leon's performance showed what we have been missing all season.
Also felt Tom Carroll (who I have critisised many times and groaned when I saw his name) had one of his best games, perversely.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Angel on 09:54 - May 14 with 2504 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Angel had a very good first half and faded in the second. He should do well if he goes down to league 1 or 2 and might have another couple of seasons in him.

I'm sure Leon would have started as well if his body had been up to it. He was great for 20 minutes then struggled to complete the half hour he was given. Leon is retiring because he knows that 20 - 30 minutes is his absolute limit now.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024