Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Relegation is a gift 21:07 - May 12 with 7441 viewsMichuWasGod

I cant be the only one who thinks this relegation is a gift. Indeed a gift wrapped in sh*t, but none the less a gift. If we had managed to stay up this season I can say with 99.9% certainty we would have had to go through the same rubbish boring football and probably score even less next year.

Don't get me wrong I know there's a strong chance the football will be just as shocking next year with just worse players and worse opposite. But there's a chance, a glimmer of hope and it fills me with probably more excitement for next season than I'd have going into another premier league season with the Yanks just trying to hold on.

Obviously you never want your team to get relegated and the scum going up does worsen the sickening feeling. But this is something that the club unfortunately needs, along with a whole host of other things.
Relegation is a gift on 11:48 - Jul 14 with 1292 viewsbyron

Relegation is a gift on 21:52 - May 12 by bonymine

Go back & put your RED Vincent Tan shirt on ....or hang on it may be back to BLUE this week ? .......

One thing we’ve NEVER done is SELLOUT OUR CLUB COLOURS unlike you ......you Scum B@stard.

Now Phuk Off you Six fingered inbred Kunt.

Never mind your colours, you sold your entire club to a hedge fund with no interest in you, what’s more, by your own brethren who claimed to be proper jacks. That’s pretty un reversible and unforgivable. We got our colours back, can you get your club back? Seems like king huw is still about and pocketing nicely......

Benny

Relegation is a gift on 18:54 - Jul 17 with 1149 viewsvalleyboy

Relegation is a gift on 11:48 - Jul 14 by byron

Never mind your colours, you sold your entire club to a hedge fund with no interest in you, what’s more, by your own brethren who claimed to be proper jacks. That’s pretty un reversible and unforgivable. We got our colours back, can you get your club back? Seems like king huw is still about and pocketing nicely......

Furthermore I wouldn’t bet that Swansea would not sell their colours

If there was money to be made in changing colours, the Yanks would do it whether you liked it or not

The Yanks are in it, to get as much money they can out of Swansea

So don’t think they won’t sell the colours

Anyway, white as a definition, is a lack of colour
Relegation is a gift on 19:16 - Jul 17 with 1124 viewsthornabyswan

Relegation is a gift on 18:54 - Jul 17 by valleyboy

Furthermore I wouldn’t bet that Swansea would not sell their colours

If there was money to be made in changing colours, the Yanks would do it whether you liked it or not

The Yanks are in it, to get as much money they can out of Swansea

So don’t think they won’t sell the colours

Anyway, white as a definition, is a lack of colour

Seen it all now a Cardiff fan who doesn't go to Cardiff games discussing us changing our colours with what I thought was a Swansea fan who goes to Cardiff games.
[Post edited 17 Jul 2018 19:19]

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Relegation is a gift on 19:23 - Jul 17 with 1112 viewscostalotta

Relegation is a gift on 11:48 - Jul 14 by byron

Accidentally up arrowed.
Relegation is a gift on 22:15 - Jul 17 with 1058 viewsLeonWasGod

Relegation is a gift on 21:12 - May 12 by GeoffThom

A wet ham friend of mine alluded to this last time they went down ,but he was more of the opinion that sometimes you need to go down to clear high earners and staff to regroup and come up again in a better position but thi was before the London stadium and of course they were in it to a point this year?

Presumably he also said this after they came back up. You'd probably get a different answer from a Sunderland fan.
Relegation is a gift on 10:52 - Jul 18 with 1001 viewsvalleyboy

Relegation is a gift on 19:16 - Jul 17 by thornabyswan

Seen it all now a Cardiff fan who doesn't go to Cardiff games discussing us changing our colours with what I thought was a Swansea fan who goes to Cardiff games.
[Post edited 17 Jul 2018 19:19]

Well done Chris
Relegation is a gift on 15:47 - Jul 18 with 939 viewsthornabyswan

Relegation is a gift on 10:52 - Jul 18 by valleyboy

Well done Chris

Not Chris mate.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024