Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rangel and Leon 17:09 - May 13 with 1131 viewsLeonWasGod

I’m not afraid to admit it, but I was welling up at the end there. Not at being relegated, which although disappointing is not that important in the grand scheme of things and we’ll fight on next year.

What Leon and Angel have given us is truly special. We couldn’t have asked for better servants of our club. Both have been superb and Leon at his prime arguably top, top class. But their love for the club and the wonderful years they represent goes beyond their abilities. The memories of our rise with those two as key parts of it will stay with me forever and we’ll do well to see the like again any time soon.

Simply, heroes. You Jack Bastards
Rangel and Leon on 17:13 - May 13 with 1049 viewsmoonie

And no faux angst ,no crocodile tears, just dignified exit,as it should,be.

Both showed great class. I'm just glad Ki wasn't there to insult their memory.

Ki wore the same shirt as Leon and Angel ..
Rangel and Leon on 17:13 - May 13 with 1048 viewsswan65split

Your not alone, also Fabianski was in a mess.
YJB.
Rangel and Leon on 17:16 - May 13 with 997 viewsTrundle10

Great, great players for us but them still being here tells its own story. Stand still and you go backwards. That is not in any way trying to denegrate either club legend
Rangel and Leon on 17:18 - May 13 with 960 viewsLeonWasGod

Rangel and Leon on 17:13 - May 13 by swan65split

YJB.

Yep, should have mentioned him too. Hopefully he listed to ‘Fabianski we want you to stay’. If any will, he will. Settled with family, loves the club, 34 next year so not getting any younger...

I’m probably dreaming, but I’d love him to stay too. The rest can feck off!
Rangel and Leon on 17:19 - May 13 with 940 viewstheloneranger

Rangel and Leon on 17:13 - May 13 by swan65split

YJB.

I think that was Fab saying bye bye

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Rangel and Leon on 17:21 - May 13 with 912 viewsLeonWasGod

Rangel and Leon on 17:16 - May 13 by Trundle10

Great, great players for us but them still being here tells its own story. Stand still and you go backwards. That is not in any way trying to denegrate either club legend

Completely agree, but this post wasn’t supposed to be about that. Just saying thank you to a couple of legends who have been a part of my footie life for the best part of a decade or more.
Rangel and Leon on 17:25 - May 13 with 865 viewsTrundle10

Rangel and Leon on 17:21 - May 13 by LeonWasGod

Completely agree, but this post wasn’t supposed to be about that. Just saying thank you to a couple of legends who have been a part of my footie life for the best part of a decade or more.

I agree mate. Legend is a word that should be used for players of this ilk. Great servants and Swansea through and through
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024