Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Extra Time? 17:39 - May 13 with 1851 viewsJackfath

Did the ref blow up mid game? Never seen that before. It's not as if it was getting hostile and anyone was getting on the pitch. Not that it would made a difference.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Extra Time? on 17:42 - May 13 with 1790 viewslondonlisa2001

Yep.

And yet there were at least 4 subs in second half (I think 5) which should be 30 seconds each (two of ours same time, so that counts as just 1 break I guess). Plus there was an injury stoppage.

Should have been 3 minutes.

But whatever. We could be playing now and I'm not convinced we would have scored again. And it didn't matter anyway.
Extra Time? on 17:43 - May 13 with 1782 viewsHighjack

Think he realised that literally nobody in the stadium gave a shyte and wanted to avoid the traffic getting out of B+Q

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Extra Time? on 17:44 - May 13 with 1758 viewsLeonWasGod

Even the ref left early
Extra Time? on 17:45 - May 13 with 1732 viewsmoonie

First game I've seen where no extra time at all was played .
Extra Time? on 17:48 - May 13 with 1673 viewsJackfath

Then the match should be replayed. It's null and void. Go 4-3-3 next week and win 10-0.

IT'S NOT OVER

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Extra Time? on 18:02 - May 13 with 1554 viewscentrestandswan

Anyone see the "fat lady" sing ?

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Extra Time? on 19:20 - May 13 with 1239 viewsBloodyhills

She won Eurovision last night

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Extra Time? on 19:32 - May 13 with 1142 viewstheloneranger

Extra Time? on 18:02 - May 13 by centrestandswan

Anyone see the "fat lady" sing ?

She was singing like F*ck when I left

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Login to get fewer ads

Extra Time? on 20:17 - May 13 with 982 viewsvalleyboy

Extra Time? on 17:42 - May 13 by londonlisa2001

Yep.

And yet there were at least 4 subs in second half (I think 5) which should be 30 seconds each (two of ours same time, so that counts as just 1 break I guess). Plus there was an injury stoppage.

Should have been 3 minutes.

But whatever. We could be playing now and I'm not convinced we would have scored again. And it didn't matter anyway.

Actually blowed the whistle on 89 minutes 56 seconds

But there, probably it was for the best, as the Swans were not going to score a goal if they were playing till now
Extra Time? on 20:19 - May 13 with 964 viewsDJack

Extra Time? on 20:17 - May 13 by valleyboy

Actually blowed the whistle on 89 minutes 56 seconds

But there, probably it was for the best, as the Swans were not going to score a goal if they were playing till now

You realised that...So you're not a complete fùckwit.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024