Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oh dear 21:48 - May 13 with 1947 viewsSmellyplumz

http://nr.news-republic.com/Web/ArticleWeb.aspx?regionid=4&articleid=149224009&s

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Oh dear on 21:51 - May 13 with 1901 viewsoldcob

Whosoever they appoint I hope the decision is made early, so he can have a say on who comes and who goes.
Oh dear on 21:52 - May 13 with 1882 viewsSmellyplumz

Oh dear on 21:51 - May 13 by oldcob

Whosoever they appoint I hope the decision is made early, so he can have a say on who comes and who goes.

You'd be happy with Carlos

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Oh dear on 21:58 - May 13 with 1809 viewsporthcawljax

What! Are you serious? Man's a buffoon
[Post edited 13 May 2018 21:59]

Poll: Who would you pick for Swansea's goal stopper?

Oh dear on 22:13 - May 13 with 1709 viewsoldcob

Oh dear on 21:52 - May 13 by Smellyplumz

You'd be happy with Carlos

Didn't say either way, obviously I'd like better, but he wasn't the main protagonist in our relegation by far. There are a few players and a certain DoF who deserve the shove before him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024