Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Away games next seson 23:23 - May 13 with 2888 viewsbuilthjack

Will the club keep the cost the same, £20 for adults, lower for over 60 and kids? In the JA window.
I wonder.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Away games next seson on 23:30 - May 13 with 2320 viewsFireboy2

I bloody hope so builthy
Away games next seson on 06:59 - May 15 with 2102 viewsbuilthjack

Away games next seson on 23:30 - May 13 by Fireboy2

I bloody hope so builthy

We will see. Could be expensive

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Away games next seson on 07:06 - May 15 with 2086 viewsjacksfullaces

they may need a perk to encourage Jackarmy membership so this might be their only option, as picking tickets up on general sale will be fairly easy I would think.
Away games next seson on 08:02 - May 15 with 2012 views3swan

Wasn't it a Premier League initiative?
Away games next seson on 08:03 - May 15 with 2005 viewsWhiterockin

Away games next seson on 08:02 - May 15 by 3swan

Yes it was. Expect away ticket prices to rise not go down in the Championship.
Away games next seson on 08:05 - May 15 with 2001 viewspencoedjack

Away games next seson on 08:02 - May 15 by 3swan

I posted yesterday would be a great initiative by a newly relegated club to keep the fans on side.

I live in hope
Away games next seson on 08:06 - May 15 with 1995 views3swan

Away games next seson on 08:03 - May 15 by Whiterockin

Yes it was. Expect away ticket prices to rise not go down in the Championship.

Same view here
Away games next seson on 08:07 - May 15 with 1991 views3swan

Away games next seson on 08:05 - May 15 by pencoedjack

I posted yesterday would be a great initiative by a newly relegated club to keep the fans on side.

I live in hope

Can't see it myself as the savings on the budget will be looked at down to the last 1p
Login to get fewer ads

Away games next seson on 08:09 - May 15 with 1987 viewsraynor94

Away support will be in the hundreds next season, "Is that all you take away" will become a regular chant next season at away games

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Away games next seson on 08:52 - May 15 with 1917 viewsSTID2017

Away games next seson on 08:09 - May 15 by raynor94

Away support will be in the hundreds next season, "Is that all you take away" will become a regular chant next season at away games

I agree.
I'll make a mockery of many who posted on here that they couldn't wait to get back to the days when going away was enjoyable and better than it was in the PL.
If we are winning, then great, albeit with a reduced following.
If we are losing, then losing at Championship grounds is more hollow than losing at PL grounds.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Away games next seson on 09:56 - May 15 with 1876 viewscontroversial_jack

Good point, but there will be games many want to attend, probably fairly local ones, such as Bristol, Reading, etc
Away games next seson on 10:08 - May 15 with 1847 viewsLeonWasGod

It'll be variable, but overall more expensive than in the PL. That's been my experience of Championship grounds over the years, and last year's cost of footie survey gives the impression it's still the same.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41485762

"The league [Championship] still has, on average, the most expensive away ticket in any league across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.

Unlike the Premier League, which has a £30 cap on away ticket prices, there is no such rule in the English Football League.

The average most expensive away ticket in the Championship is £31.69, compared to £29.50 in the top flight. Fans travelling to Sheffield Wednesday can pay up to £42 for their ticket.

The average cheapest cost of an away ticket is £22.42. Hull City offer the cheapest away ticket at £12."
Away games next seson on 10:13 - May 15 with 1835 viewspencoedjack

Well I will be one of those hundreds & will enjoy my day out which ever division we play in

Been to far worse away grounds than those on offer in the championship
Away games next seson on 10:13 - May 15 with 1832 views34dfgdf54

Away games next seson on 10:13 - May 15 by pencoedjack

Well I will be one of those hundreds & will enjoy my day out which ever division we play in

Been to far worse away grounds than those on offer in the championship

Going to be some pearlers.

I've heard Brentford's a class day, never been myself.
Away games next seson on 10:15 - May 15 with 1822 viewslonglostjack

Away games next seson on 08:07 - May 15 by 3swan

Can't see it myself as the savings on the budget will be looked at down to the last 1p

Including Pearlman's very generous salary hopefully.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Away games next seson on 10:44 - May 15 with 1784 viewspencoedjack

Away games next seson on 10:13 - May 15 by 34dfgdf54

Going to be some pearlers.

I've heard Brentford's a class day, never been myself.

Indeed Brentford is a top trip .... I believe its still terracing in the away end (maybe wrong)

Villa/Fulham
Millwall
Brentford
Bristol City
QPR
Forest
Birmingham
Reading
Derby

(hopefully) Shrewsbury

Edit

Add West Brom & Stoke to that list

Are are all manageable trips for South Wales based Jacks.

Those who have followed the Swans in the lower tiers would of dreamt of going to some of those grounds ... PL fans will probably turn their noses up.
[Post edited 15 May 2018 11:08]
Away games next seson on 10:49 - May 15 with 1772 viewsMrSwerve

I'll be doing more away games this season than I did last season. Loved doing the Old Traffords etc for the first few years but it'll be nice to get to some 'proper' football grounds again.

It's the only positive I'm holding on to regarding our relegation, to be honest.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Away games next seson on 10:53 - May 15 with 1763 viewspencoedjack

Away games next seson on 10:49 - May 15 by MrSwerve

I'll be doing more away games this season than I did last season. Loved doing the Old Traffords etc for the first few years but it'll be nice to get to some 'proper' football grounds again.

It's the only positive I'm holding on to regarding our relegation, to be honest.

Come on Mr Swerve you are one of the better more positive posters on here .....

Things could be worse

Away games next seson on 11:16 - May 15 with 1735 views34dfgdf54

Away games next seson on 10:44 - May 15 by pencoedjack

Indeed Brentford is a top trip .... I believe its still terracing in the away end (maybe wrong)

Villa/Fulham
Millwall
Brentford
Bristol City
QPR
Forest
Birmingham
Reading
Derby

(hopefully) Shrewsbury

Edit

Those who have followed the Swans in the lower tiers would of dreamt of going to some of those grounds ... PL fans will probably turn their noses up.

Fingers crossed i'll get lucky in regards to season ticket aswell, I haven't had one since the Vetch! Way too long. It's a shame me still playing has meant I missed out on our Premier League years, but still plenty of memories to take with me.

Just hope we have a go in the summer now and built a competitive team, my gut feeling though is we could have another relegation battle on our hands.
Away games next seson on 11:22 - May 15 with 1722 viewspencoedjack

Away games next seson on 11:16 - May 15 by 34dfgdf54

Fingers crossed i'll get lucky in regards to season ticket aswell, I haven't had one since the Vetch! Way too long. It's a shame me still playing has meant I missed out on our Premier League years, but still plenty of memories to take with me.

Just hope we have a go in the summer now and built a competitive team, my gut feeling though is we could have another relegation battle on our hands.

Are you on waiting list ? I had a call last week for an additional one (front row NE upper)

You’d be welcome with the Pencoed Jacks 👍
Away games next seson on 11:27 - May 15 with 1714 viewsJack_y_Jwc

Away games next seson on 10:44 - May 15 by pencoedjack

Villa/Fulham
Millwall
Brentford
Bristol City
QPR
Forest
Birmingham
Reading
Derby

(hopefully) Shrewsbury

Edit

Was going to post something very similar to this. The last 2 seasons have been miserable, so I'm treating relegation as a positive. Looking forward to the following:

Brentford
Sheff Weds
Bristol City
QPR
Shrewsbury (hopefully)

They're top of my away lists for next season

Away games next seson on 11:30 - May 15 with 1708 views34dfgdf54

Away games next seson on 11:22 - May 15 by pencoedjack

Are you on waiting list ? I had a call last week for an additional one (front row NE upper)

You’d be welcome with the Pencoed Jacks 👍

Yeah on the waiting list, a few of my mates have had calls but none for me yet!

I tried for the East though so assuming it may be longer. I can't see there being much problem getting tickets next year anyhow, I went to all home games this season which I could make using just membership.

Definitely have a few beers next year on one of the trips.
Away games next seson on 11:43 - May 15 with 1680 viewspencoedjack

Away games next seson on 11:30 - May 15 by 34dfgdf54

Yeah on the waiting list, a few of my mates have had calls but none for me yet!

I tried for the East though so assuming it may be longer. I can't see there being much problem getting tickets next year anyhow, I went to all home games this season which I could make using just membership.

Definitely have a few beers next year on one of the trips.

I’m classed as the North East the seat next to me is the East ( occupied by the guy who plays the undertaker in Stella)

Definitely have a few beers.
Away games next seson on 16:58 - May 15 with 1539 viewscmajack

Those that went to see away games last season deserve to go free next season after putting up with that pile of crap served up last season.
Away games next seson on 17:15 - May 15 with 1506 viewsQJumpingJack

This is something the Trust should raise with the club when they next speak.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024