Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ki gone 08:58 - May 14 with 10842 viewsParsSwans

Ki has just announced he has officially left and confirmed on various media
Ki gone on 08:59 - May 14 with 5541 viewsSwansNZ

Shocked

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Ki gone on 09:01 - May 14 with 5519 viewsmoonie

Did he have a going away present or carry his kids on to the pitch a
Ki gone on 09:01 - May 14 with 5515 viewsAngelRangelQS

Bye Ki. Thanks for being good for one season.
Ki gone on 09:01 - May 14 with 5507 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Goodbye and good riddance.
Ki gone on 09:02 - May 14 with 5485 viewsSwansea93

Ki Sung-yueng is leaving relegated Swansea City, joining Leon Britton and Angel Rangel in exiting the club.

The 29-year-old South Korean midfielder announced his departure on social media.

Ki said he was "really frustrated and disappointed" at their relegation to the Championship after five seasons in the top flight with the club.

He added: "I believe Swansea will come back stronger and find the philosophy of the club for the fans."

Ki is the first current Swans regular to leave in the wake of their relegation.

He joined Swansea from Celtic in August 2012 for a then club record fee of around £6m.

Ki went on to make more than 160 Swans appearances, interrupted by a season long loan at Sunderland in 2013-14 after helping them to win the League Cup in 2013.

He said it had been a "privilege" to play for Swansea and that he felt "sorry" for their "inconsistent performances" over recent seasons.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Ki gone on 09:06 - May 14 with 5428 viewsSoberBaker

He must be barking!

AMOW

Ki gone on 09:08 - May 14 with 5406 viewsmoonie

Disingenuous
Ki gone on 09:09 - May 14 with 5394 viewsSwansea93

It was a great privilege to play for swansea for 5years. Just want to say thanks to all swansea fans who always gave passionate support to us every single games. Last couple of years personally i felt sorry to the fans about our inconsistent performance on the pitch and really feel frustrated and disappointed about what happened to us today but i believe swansea will come back stronger and will find the philosophy of swansea football club for the fans. Also big Thanks to all my teammates it was a great joy to work with you guys on and off the pitch i wish all the best of luck in the future to everyone once again thanks

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Login to get fewer ads

Ki gone on 09:11 - May 14 with 5376 viewsHeadmaster

Hopefully Carlos and his tarts are next.
Ki gone on 09:13 - May 14 with 5345 viewsthornabyswan

Ki gone on 09:02 - May 14 by Swansea93

Ki Sung-yueng is leaving relegated Swansea City, joining Leon Britton and Angel Rangel in exiting the club.

The 29-year-old South Korean midfielder announced his departure on social media.

Ki said he was "really frustrated and disappointed" at their relegation to the Championship after five seasons in the top flight with the club.

He added: "I believe Swansea will come back stronger and find the philosophy of the club for the fans."

Ki is the first current Swans regular to leave in the wake of their relegation.

He joined Swansea from Celtic in August 2012 for a then club record fee of around £6m.

Ki went on to make more than 160 Swans appearances, interrupted by a season long loan at Sunderland in 2013-14 after helping them to win the League Cup in 2013.

He said it had been a "privilege" to play for Swansea and that he felt "sorry" for their "inconsistent performances" over recent seasons.

Shame he didn't put in a tackle as quick as he put that statement out.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Ki gone on 09:14 - May 14 with 5334 viewsjasper_T

Our midfield is poorer for losing him, but we always knew this was going to happen.

Hopefully the first of many exits.
Ki gone on 09:14 - May 14 with 5324 viewsmoonie

If you re ever in Lisboa ,there is an incredible bakery near the Cais do Sobre that makes these tarts fresh so you can get these tarts and s off them on the ferry across to the Statue of Christ
Ki gone on 09:24 - May 14 with 5234 viewsWarwickHunt

Walks always for fûck all...
Ki gone on 09:28 - May 14 with 5184 viewssainthelens

Of course it's been a privilege... you've stolen over 10 million in wages since you've been here.
Ki gone on 09:28 - May 14 with 5166 viewsSmellyplumz

Take the rest with you.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Ki gone on 09:30 - May 14 with 5144 viewspencoedjack

Dicky’s going to be gutted
Ki gone on 09:48 - May 14 with 5008 viewsdickythorpe

Absolute coward on the field.
We are stronger without him.
His lethargy and pathetic skills at shooting must have depressed his team mates.

How some coukd ever have rated hin is laughable and cringing.
Thousands a week and he can't even hit a ball.straight or attempt /time a tackle properly.
Ki gone on 09:52 - May 14 with 4974 viewsmoonie

What's more dickythorpe is that having him on the team sheet sent all the wrong signals to his colleagues. He got paid plenty and wouldn't entertain even the slightest discomfort .
A shocking pro who was a better footballer than we saw but his simple lack of application and respect for the shirt undermined all
Ki gone on 09:56 - May 14 with 4930 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Shocked!

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Ki gone on 09:57 - May 14 with 4930 viewsjasper_T

Ah, I didn't realise it was his fault all our players have been sht. Looking forward to Carroll, Clucas and Fer being world beaters next season.
Ki gone on 09:58 - May 14 with 4916 views3swan

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-carlos-c

The 29-year-old has also been linked with AC Milan and Everton, although sources close to the player have indicated a move to London would appeal.

Didn't Palace show interest?
Ki gone on 09:59 - May 14 with 4897 viewsdickythorpe

Ki gone on 09:58 - May 14 by 3swan

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-carlos-c

The 29-year-old has also been linked with AC Milan and Everton, although sources close to the player have indicated a move to London would appeal.

Didn't Palace show interest?

What team is closest to Battersea?
Ki gone on 10:04 - May 14 with 4860 views3swan

As usual nothing on the Official 'First with the news' Site

Also from the O.S

"Carvalhal’s Swans contract is up and he says no decision has been made yet on whether he will stay to lead the club in the Championship next season.

“I spoke yesterday with the owners,” the Swans manager said after seeing his team lose their final game of the season against Stoke.

“They asked me about the possibility of working next here next season and I replied that I need time to think."

Now should the O.S. be giving a club stance not just repeating comments from an interview given to the media?
Ki gone on 10:05 - May 14 with 4850 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

free transfer

well done for that

pathetic

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Ki gone on 10:05 - May 14 with 4842 viewsPrivate_Partz

Ki gone on 09:57 - May 14 by jasper_T

Ah, I didn't realise it was his fault all our players have been sht. Looking forward to Carroll, Clucas and Fer being world beaters next season.

I have some sympathies with your viewpoint. Ki has stacks of a bility and can be an asset in a successful side.
He is not one for the trenches though and I must say some of his sickies had me raising eyebrows.
We have a battle on next season so I don't think he would have been suitable anyway.
It is a shame we could not have him on a contract so we could have got some money for him. That is probably the players doing but I would not rule out penny pinching and rank incompetence on our side either.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024