Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ki gone 08:58 - May 14 with 10610 viewsParsSwans

Ki has just announced he has officially left and confirmed on various media
Ki gone on 10:14 - May 14 with 2141 viewsHuwJackBastard

Good Riddance! what a lazy lazy lazy bloke, has a lot more ability than he let us see these past 4/5 years.
Ki gone on 10:27 - May 14 with 2088 viewsRancid

The fact he's stayed this long says how poor he's been.
Ki gone on 10:28 - May 14 with 2088 viewsDr_Winston

Should have bitten Stoke's hand off for £7m back in 2016, but then he's always been a player held in oddly high regard by some at the club.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Ki gone on 10:31 - May 14 with 2076 viewsmoonie

Arguably our worst ever non sale ,Dr Winston.

It's well documented but it's still reads pretty surreal in our keeping Ki right to the end whereupon he simply walks away and will trouser a considerable signing on fee after effectively downing tools for us months ago.

Isn't life strange
Ki gone on 10:32 - May 14 with 2073 viewsAl_Bundy

Ki gone on 09:14 - May 14 by moonie

If you re ever in Lisboa ,there is an incredible bakery near the Cais do Sobre that makes these tarts fresh so you can get these tarts and s off them on the ferry across to the Statue of Christ

There is !! very nice too.

If you be arsed to get the tram there
Ki gone on 10:37 - May 14 with 2053 viewsLeonWasGod

I'm obviously in the minority by thinking he's a tidy, technical player and certainly good enough for a bottom half PL team. I think we always struggled to find the best way to play him, and he struggled from inconsistency - I'm not denying that. But he's not as bad as many make out. And didn't look out of place when we were a much stronger team.
Ki gone on 10:38 - May 14 with 2048 viewsRancid

I remember the time he played that 12 yard sideways pass to Dyer, burst into the box and it went out for a goal kick.
Ki gone on 10:46 - May 14 with 2013 viewsLoyal

Absolute fcking coward of a player, no bottle and played one good season.
I would call him a dog but the cnt would probably eat it.

No loss to us. Fck off.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

Ki gone on 10:48 - May 14 with 2000 viewsDr_Winston

Ki gone on 10:37 - May 14 by LeonWasGod

I'm obviously in the minority by thinking he's a tidy, technical player and certainly good enough for a bottom half PL team. I think we always struggled to find the best way to play him, and he struggled from inconsistency - I'm not denying that. But he's not as bad as many make out. And didn't look out of place when we were a much stronger team.

He couldn't get a game when we were a much stronger team. He was a bit part player and then packed off on loan.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Ki gone on 11:40 - May 14 with 1909 viewsveng9

Ki gone on 10:48 - May 14 by Dr_Winston

He couldn't get a game when we were a much stronger team. He was a bit part player and then packed off on loan.

The only season he played more minutes than the 12/13 one was 14/15. He started the Liverpool and Chelsea cup games as well as the final. Started the West Brom home game a lot of people refer to as our peak. Started 20 league games out of 38.

I agree he's been a very frustrating player but there's no need to re-write history.
Ki gone on 12:23 - May 14 with 1843 viewsTaliesin

No surprise he's gone but it's a crying shame we didn't get a fee for him., although I think that's more down to him than the club. Had we stayed up he would probably have signed a new contract with us
Ki gone on 12:36 - May 14 with 1818 viewsYossarian

Ki gone on 09:11 - May 14 by Headmaster

Hopefully Carlos and his tarts are next.

This.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Ki gone on 16:17 - May 14 with 1729 viewsdobjack2

In reality he left months ago.

Poor contract negotiating with more to come.
Ki gone on 16:19 - May 14 with 1723 viewsBobby_Fischer

Rugby fans will be happy

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Ki gone on 16:21 - May 14 with 1716 viewsBloodyhills

Ki gone on 09:01 - May 14 by AngelRangelQS

Bye Ki. Thanks for being good for one season.

Was that the season when he was on loan to Sunderland!? :D

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Ki gone on 16:23 - May 14 with 1705 viewsBobby_Fischer

Ki gone on 10:46 - May 14 by Loyal

Absolute fcking coward of a player, no bottle and played one good season.
I would call him a dog but the cnt would probably eat it.

No loss to us. Fck off.

You told someone you fancy him though?

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Ki gone on 16:29 - May 14 with 1684 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

That's around £10-15m walking out of the door for absolutely nothing.

Why we offered the likes of Dyer and Routledge 3/4 year extensions whilst players worth money like McBurnie and Ki were allowed to see their contracts dwindle down to 0 or 1 year remaining is astonishing.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Ki gone on 16:46 - May 14 with 1638 viewsDJack

Ki gone on 16:29 - May 14 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

That's around £10-15m walking out of the door for absolutely nothing.

Why we offered the likes of Dyer and Routledge 3/4 year extensions whilst players worth money like McBurnie and Ki were allowed to see their contracts dwindle down to 0 or 1 year remaining is astonishing.

...One of your tidy posts, Dwight.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Ki gone on 16:48 - May 14 with 1624 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Ki gone on 16:46 - May 14 by DJack

...One of your tidy posts, Dwight.

Most of my posts are tidy. It usually takes a few months or years for people to come around to realising that however.

Ki gone on 16:53 - May 14 with 1588 viewsDJack

Ki gone on 16:48 - May 14 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Most of my posts are tidy. It usually takes a few months or years for people to come around to realising that however.

I will disagree. A chunk of your posts are tidy. That doesn't matter anyway, we are who we are.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Ki gone on 16:59 - May 14 with 1575 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Ki gone on 16:53 - May 14 by DJack

I will disagree. A chunk of your posts are tidy. That doesn't matter anyway, we are who we are.

I think it is most. Here's a great thread. Apparently anyone questioned Dyer's Premier League ability after he had a good game against a team from League 2 was trolling.

Nathan by Trundle10 6 Feb 2018 20:38
Nowhere near premiership class. Should be nowhere near our squad. Lost his pace. Championship at best.....

We have some tools supporting us aye

That thread sums up how it usually goes when I or somebody else on here has an opinion that differs from the majority.

Ki gone on 17:56 - May 14 with 1499 viewsOldjack

Gutted ,but there again you can't expect a player of his class to drop down a league ,enter itchy arsehole

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Ki gone on 18:13 - May 14 with 1454 viewsmax936

Ki gone on 17:56 - May 14 by Oldjack

Gutted ,but there again you can't expect a player of his class to drop down a league ,enter itchy arsehole

Where was you yesterday OJ?
I even called to the Railway to wish you best wishes for the close season

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Ki gone on 18:55 - May 14 with 1404 viewsItchySphincter

Ki gone on 09:14 - May 14 by jasper_T

Our midfield is poorer for losing him, but we always knew this was going to happen.

Hopefully the first of many exits.

No words.......

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Ki gone on 19:02 - May 14 with 1381 viewsItchySphincter

Ki gone on 17:56 - May 14 by Oldjack

Why are you talking about me again Al?

It comes to something when you have more respect for a sh!t footballer that used to play for us and stole a living from us for years than you do for the club you’re supposed to support.

Oh well, at least you’ll stay long have Bournemouth to support next year......

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024