Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ki gone 08:58 - May 14 with 10903 viewsParsSwans

Ki has just announced he has officially left and confirmed on various media
Ki gone on 19:08 - May 14 with 2222 viewsOldjack

thick kant

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Ki gone on 20:15 - May 14 with 2172 viewsItchySphincter

Ki gone on 19:08 - May 14 by Oldjack

thick kant

Well you’re the thick one, I’ve ben warning you this was going to happen for ages.....stop being embarrassing.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Ki gone on 20:19 - May 14 with 2160 viewsOldjack

Ki gone on 20:15 - May 14 by ItchySphincter

Well you’re the thick one, I’ve ben warning you this was going to happen for ages.....stop being embarrassing.

Oi Ki hater it's been well documented on here you haven't got a clue about the beautiful game thick as pig shyte

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Ki gone on 20:23 - May 14 with 2151 viewspencoedjack

Ki gone on 16:59 - May 14 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I think it is most. Here's a great thread. Apparently anyone questioned Dyer's Premier League ability after he had a good game against a team from League 2 was trolling.

Nathan by Trundle10 6 Feb 2018 20:38
Nowhere near premiership class. Should be nowhere near our squad. Lost his pace. Championship at best.....

We have some tools supporting us aye

That thread sums up how it usually goes when I or somebody else on here has an opinion that differs from the majority.

You must getting desperate if you are using Trundle10 to back up an argument

The bloke only ever posts shite ... he’s been claiming Dyer is the answer to our problem for years
Ki gone on 20:55 - May 14 with 2089 viewsItchySphincter

Ki gone on 20:19 - May 14 by Oldjack

Oi Ki hater it's been well documented on here you haven't got a clue about the beautiful game thick as pig shyte

Except that everything I have said has proven correct Anal.

Ki gone on 20:58 - May 14 with 2080 viewsOldjack

Ki gone on 20:55 - May 14 by ItchySphincter

Except that everything I have said has proven correct Anal.

says you and your tiny mind you haven't got a fuking clue

Ki gone on 21:18 - May 14 with 2034 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Ki gone on 20:23 - May 14 by pencoedjack

You must getting desperate if you are using Trundle10 to back up an argument

The bloke only ever posts shite ... he’s been claiming Dyer is the answer to our problem for years

I'm not using Trundle10's posts. I'm using my own from that thread. NeathJack was adamant I was trolling just because I didn't get excited about Dyer having a good game against a League 2 side and wondered whether he could do the same in the Premier League.

Months later the general consensus is he's woeful, he only had a good game because he was playing against a League 2 defence and he definitely wasn't capable of producing in the Premier League anymore.

As I said, I'm usually proven to be correct months later. Just like Darren.
[Post edited 14 May 2018 21:59]

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Ki gone on 21:25 - May 14 with 2018 viewsItchySphincter

Ki gone on 20:58 - May 14 by Oldjack

says you and your tiny mind you haven't got a fuking clue

As usual, immature response Al. Your boyfriend has taken us down, end of.

Login to get fewer ads

Ki gone on 22:25 - May 14 with 1970 viewsBrynCartwright

I have been just so frustrated with Ki over the last 3 seasons. He obviously has talent, but just so many poor passes, so little application and desire. He can piss off and suck off some other teams's teat now, though, to be honest, he has also been surrounded by a team of right chumps.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Ki gone on 23:36 - May 14 with 1912 viewsTNT

FOKI

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Ki gone on 23:41 - May 14 with 1902 viewsLeonWasGod

Ki gone on 16:29 - May 14 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

That's around £10-15m walking out of the door for absolutely nothing.

Why we offered the likes of Dyer and Routledge 3/4 year extensions whilst players worth money like McBurnie and Ki were allowed to see their contracts dwindle down to 0 or 1 year remaining is astonishing.

With Routs rolling back the years on Saturday expect another contract incoming.... His miss was just like his misses of old. Brought a tear to my eye it did.

What I hadn't noticed before is that he even does his little skip when he's being substituted
Ki gone on 00:42 - May 15 with 1874 viewsa_Swanderful_life

Ki gone on 09:57 - May 14 by jasper_T

Ah, I didn't realise it was his fault all our players have been sht. Looking forward to Carroll, Clucas and Fer being world beaters next season.

clucas and fer keep yes but carroll
hes to puny and passes sideways as much as cork did
and he reminds me of tintin
Ki gone on 02:26 - May 15 with 1843 viewsSwanjaxs

Good riddance to the coward, witnessed him shìting out of a 50/50 challenge with a West Brom under 23 player start of last season at Landore, the West Brom manager clapping and laughing at the cowardly act said it all

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Ki gone on 03:42 - May 15 with 1827 viewsGlyn1

Ki gone on 09:59 - May 14 by dickythorpe

What team is closest to Battersea?

Ha! Saw what you did there. (Fulham? Chelsea?)

We paid £6m for him and we got value for money for the first few seasons, but it's time for him to go just as it was with Jack Cork, who's done better at Burnley than any of us expected.
[Post edited 15 May 2018 3:47]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Ki gone on 06:37 - May 15 with 1788 viewsDr_Winston

Ki gone on 03:42 - May 15 by Glyn1

Ha! Saw what you did there. (Fulham? Chelsea?)

We paid £6m for him and we got value for money for the first few seasons, but it's time for him to go just as it was with Jack Cork, who's done better at Burnley than any of us expected.
[Post edited 15 May 2018 3:47]

Far from it being Jack Cork's time to go, given how well he's done for Burnley and how piss weak our midfield has been this season it's hard to avoid the conclusion that selling him was a massive mistake.

Good player. Always was, not that that stopped most blaming him for our ills last season when in truth the only thing he was guilty of was being in the team ahead of Leon.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Ki gone on 08:09 - May 15 with 1727 viewsItchySphincter

Ki gone on 06:37 - May 15 by Dr_Winston

Far from it being Jack Cork's time to go, given how well he's done for Burnley and how piss weak our midfield has been this season it's hard to avoid the conclusion that selling him was a massive mistake.

Good player. Always was, not that that stopped most blaming him for our ills last season when in truth the only thing he was guilty of was being in the team ahead of Leon.

Jack Cork was the victim of asset stripping, simple as that. Turned out to be beneficial to him, so good for him.

If we could have found a club stupid enough to give us a few quid for the Korean Beckham he would have been gone too. Unfortunately there wasn’t be because no other club is as stupid as us, plus he’s shite.

Ki gone on 08:12 - May 15 with 1718 viewsjasper_T

Ki gone on 08:09 - May 15 by ItchySphincter

Jack Cork was the victim of asset stripping, simple as that. Turned out to be beneficial to him, so good for him.

If we could have found a club stupid enough to give us a few quid for the Korean Beckham he would have been gone too. Unfortunately there wasn’t be because no other club is as stupid as us, plus he’s shite.

Stoke were keen.
Ki gone on 08:43 - May 15 with 1696 viewsItchySphincter

Ki gone on 08:12 - May 15 by jasper_T

Stoke were keen.

Not keen enough for the charlatans. They spunked 15m odd on Joe Allen - what did they offer for Ki, 6m? Shows you what they really thought.

Ki gone on 08:49 - May 15 with 1688 viewsomarjack

Ki gone on 08:12 - May 15 by jasper_T

Stoke were keen.

And look where Stoke's recruitment has gotten them..not really the best of examples..

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Ki gone on 08:55 - May 15 with 1682 viewsCaptain_Sham

Ki gone on 08:09 - May 15 by ItchySphincter

We spent £29m on midfiielders last summer after getting £10m for Cork, How in the name of god is that asset stripping?

Its just a ride.

Ki gone on 09:06 - May 15 with 1670 viewsjasper_T

Ki gone on 08:43 - May 15 by ItchySphincter

Not keen enough for the charlatans. They spunked 15m odd on Joe Allen - what did they offer for Ki, 6m? Shows you what they really thought.

So what you said was nonsense, then. We found a club stupid enough to give us a few quid for the Korean Beckham but he didn't go.

There's no need to blatantly lie if you're so confident in your opinion. It undermines your argument.
Ki gone on 09:06 - May 15 with 1669 viewsItchySphincter

Ki gone on 08:55 - May 15 by Captain_Sham

We spent £29m on midfiielders last summer after getting £10m for Cork, How in the name of god is that asset stripping?

Gylfi Sigurðsson

Read.

It.

Slooooooooooooooooowly.

Ki gone on 09:07 - May 15 with 1658 viewsItchySphincter

Ki gone on 09:06 - May 15 by jasper_T

So what you said was nonsense, then. We found a club stupid enough to give us a few quid for the Korean Beckham but he didn't go.

There's no need to blatantly lie if you're so confident in your opinion. It undermines your argument.

I know you like to think of yourself as an insider but really? You really think Stoke wanted to give us 6m for Ki?! Grow up Jasp.

Ki gone on 09:09 - May 15 with 1648 viewsDr_Winston

Ki gone on 09:06 - May 15 by ItchySphincter

Gylfi Sigurðsson

Read.

It.

Slooooooooooooooooowly.

Sigurdsson left a month after Cork did.

We sold Cork to balance the books after signing Mesa. Shrewd deal that.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Ki gone on 09:09 - May 15 with 1643 viewsjasper_T

Ki gone on 09:07 - May 15 by ItchySphincter

I know you like to think of yourself as an insider but really? You really think Stoke wanted to give us 6m for Ki?! Grow up Jasp.

Now you think they didn't bid £6m? Make up your mind, it's hard to follow your argument.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024