Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fede and Naughton put in transfer requests? 12:13 - May 14 with 12791 viewsbluenile

Fede i'd miss.....................but Naughton??....................wherever he wants to go I'll warm the car up and take the fecker now!!

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Fede and Naughton put in transfer requests? on 13:49 - May 15 with 1492 viewsEU5Makaveli

Fede and Naughton put in transfer requests? on 08:42 - May 15 by omarjack

lol you started Fulton over Carroll?

As a holding player- yes that’s a no brainier.
If you want to put carol in there it would be in place of Clucas.
Fede and Naughton put in transfer requests? on 13:56 - May 15 with 1468 viewsTheResurrection

So without reading this habitual slagging off of our own players thread, is there any concrete evidence these 2 handed in transfer requests?

As the only thing I've seen in the press about players asking to leave is Mawson and Fabianski?!

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Fede and Naughton put in transfer requests? on 14:06 - May 15 with 1430 viewsjack247

Fede and Naughton put in transfer requests? on 12:10 - May 15 by Captain_Sham

Tom Williams handed in a transfer request. Massive interest. Massive.

Any examples from the last decade?
Fede and Naughton put in transfer requests? on 14:13 - May 15 with 1410 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Fede and Naughton put in transfer requests? on 13:56 - May 15 by TheResurrection

So without reading this habitual slagging off of our own players thread, is there any concrete evidence these 2 handed in transfer requests?

As the only thing I've seen in the press about players asking to leave is Mawson and Fabianski?!

Where in the press has it stated that Mawson and Fabianski have asked to leave?

I fully expect them too but haven’t seen anything official

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Fede and Naughton put in transfer requests? on 14:14 - May 15 with 1406 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Fede and Naughton put in transfer requests? on 14:13 - May 15 by PatchesOHoulihan

Where in the press has it stated that Mawson and Fabianski have asked to leave?

I fully expect them too but haven’t seen anything official

Ignore me - just seen it

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Fede and Naughton put in transfer requests? on 20:11 - May 15 with 1290 viewsSTID2017

Fede and Naughton put in transfer requests? on 13:56 - May 15 by TheResurrection

Much earlier on the OP said he had heard it but that it hadn't been confirmed.
He said that was why he had put the question mark in the title

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024