Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. 13:06 - May 14 with 104758 viewsomarjack

LAST UPDATE: (1 September 2018) (worst case scenario)

-Alfie Mawson:15 £ (done)

-Sam Clucas:6 £ (done)

-Roque Mesa:5.5 £ (done)

-Lukasz Fabianski:7 £ (done)

-Kyle Bartley:4 £ (done)

-Federico Fernandez:6 £ (done)

-Jordi Amat:1 £ (done)

-Andre Ayew:1.3 £ (loan) (done)

-Jordan Ayew:(loan) (done)

-Borja Baston:(loan) (done)

-Ki Sung-Yueng (contract ended)

-Leon Britton (retired)

-Angel Rangel (contract ended)

TOTAL SALES:45.8 £

Signings:

1-Bersant Celina:3 £

2-Joel Asoro:2 £

3-Barrie McKay:0.5 £

4-Declan John:0.8 £

5-Carter-Vickers:(loan)

6-CMF:(loan)

7-CF:(loan)

TOTAL:6.3 £

Net spend: - 39.5 £

-It's also worth mentioning that Graham Potter's compensation is said to be worth 8 m kronas which is worth 680.000 £

*Note:Some deals might be loans or free transfers.

Our squad should look like:

3-5-2

---------------------Bony/Asoro------------McBurnie/Narsingh------------

-----------Celina/Dhanda----------------------Carroll/Grimes--------------

Olsson/John---------------Fer/Fulton-----------------Roberts/Naughton

---------Carter-Vickers-------Van der Hoorn---------Rodon-------

---------------------------Nordfeldt/Mulder---------------------

4-3-3

------------------------------------McBurnie/Bony--------------------

--------Montero/McKay------------------------------------------Asoro/Narsingh-------

----------------------------------------Celina/Dhanda----------------------------

---------------------------Fer/Fulton--------------------Carroll/Grimes--------------

Olsson/John--------Careter-Vickers/Rodon---------Van der Hoorn-------Roberts/Naughton

----------------------------------------Nordfeldt/Mulder------------------------------------

+ other academy players like Byers ,Maric,etc could step in..and Dyer and Routledge.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2018 22:53]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 00:59 - Jul 8 with 4893 viewsChief

The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 00:45 - Jul 8 by omarjack

So..Aston Villa need to raise around 75 m in sales so they won't get into more trouble.

They'll need to sell way more than just Grealish and Chester.

Who would we take realistically? I really don't like any of their players. But they've managed to reach promotion play offs final so there is quality in there.

I can really see Adomah panic buy in the end of the window. But considering the great season he's had it wouldn't be the biggest disaster ever. Or would it?
[Post edited 8 Jul 2018 0:50]

Signing Adomah probably wouldn't be disastrous in itself no. But signing Adomah would mean that Huw is still signing the players, which would be disasterous.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 22:57 - Jul 8 with 4747 viewscwm02

I can throw some names of players we could sign:
Karl Darlow
Joe Allen
Ryan Shotton
Ryan Woods
Pablo Hernandez (why not tempt him back?)
Barry Bannan
Jarrod Bowen
Daniel Opare
The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 23:38 - Jul 8 with 4712 viewsjasper_T

The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 22:57 - Jul 8 by cwm02

Karl Darlow
Joe Allen
Ryan Shotton
Ryan Woods
Barry Bannan
Jarrod Bowen
Daniel Opare

Connor wouldn't be happy to see Shotton bought in ahead of him two seasons in a row.

Proper Pulis player that one. Best leave him be.
The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 08:33 - Jul 9 with 4651 viewsomarjack

The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 22:57 - Jul 8 by cwm02

Karl Darlow
Joe Allen
Ryan Shotton
Ryan Woods
Barry Bannan
Jarrod Bowen
Daniel Opare

Karl Darlow:I prefer keeping Nordfeldt tbh.

Joe Allen:Signed new deal with Stoke. Plus we couldn't have been able to afford his shoelaces.

Ryan Shotton:Would be a decent signing. But Boro are loaded for a championship club. They won't be tempted to sell easily.

Ryan Woods:Would also be a very good signing. Brentford are hard to deal with. They want over 12 m for Mepham for example. They won't sell Woods for less than 10 m imo.

Pablo Hernandez:He's 34 years old plus I have this aversion to bringing back former players due to recent experiences.

Barry Bannan:I don't know who that is. I googled him and I don't see why would he be an upgrade over our midfielders. We need improvement. Not more mediocrity.

Jarrod Bowen:He's Hull's most precious asset. They might play hard ball and hold on for a 15 m offer or so.

Daniel Opare:Available for free. Many clubs are interested. I don't understand why though. So I won't really give an opinion.

The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 09:36 - Jul 9 with 4618 viewscwm02

The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 08:33 - Jul 9 by omarjack

Karl Darlow:I prefer keeping Nordfeldt tbh.

Joe Allen:Signed new deal with Stoke. Plus we couldn't have been able to afford his shoelaces.

Ryan Shotton:Would be a decent signing. But Boro are loaded for a championship club. They won't be tempted to sell easily.

Ryan Woods:Would also be a very good signing. Brentford are hard to deal with. They want over 12 m for Mepham for example. They won't sell Woods for less than 10 m imo.

Pablo Hernandez:He's 34 years old plus I have this aversion to bringing back former players due to recent experiences.

Barry Bannan:I don't know who that is. I googled him and I don't see why would he be an upgrade over our midfielders. We need improvement. Not more mediocrity.

Jarrod Bowen:He's Hull's most precious asset. They might play hard ball and hold on for a 15 m offer or so.

Daniel Opare:Available for free. Many clubs are interested. I don't understand why though. So I won't really give an opinion.

Yeah just throwing names out their, even if some aren't great.
The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 09:42 - Jul 9 with 4614 viewsomarjack

The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 09:36 - Jul 9 by cwm02

Yeah just throwing names out their, even if some aren't great.

We aren't going to get "great" players anytime soon.

The best we can hope for is few unpolished gems that Potter can work with and get them working well as a unit with the current players that will stay with us.

The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 12:01 - Jul 9 with 4566 viewsomarjack

Transfer rant:

Why haven't we signed anyone yet?

About a 5 weeks passed since the transfer window opened. And with 4 weeks left we should have certainly got in 1 or 2 deals in at least. Potter still assessing the squad? Does it really take a genius to know who will be leaving and which positions we need to strengthen? Don't his scouts already have targets that fit Potter's system who are within budget?

Dragging things until the last 3 days feeding off leftovers and loanees nobody wants doesn't usually work. Newsflash.

Ollie McBurnie:

I've been seeing some of the things he's done at Barnsley. I couldn't help but notice how slooooow and chill that guy is. It's like he's got trashed last night on gin and had to snort some coke in the morning to cure his hangover.

He has the head of a mule so he's able to sneak in few decent headers. It's just. I don't think we can always rely on him as a starter.

That's why it's very important to land 1 or 2 players who can play as traditional centre forwards plus being able to adapt to winger,attacking midfielder role when needed.
[Post edited 9 Jul 2018 12:02]

The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 12:05 - Jul 9 with 4560 viewsjasper_T

The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 12:01 - Jul 9 by omarjack

Transfer rant:

Why haven't we signed anyone yet?

About a 5 weeks passed since the transfer window opened. And with 4 weeks left we should have certainly got in 1 or 2 deals in at least. Potter still assessing the squad? Does it really take a genius to know who will be leaving and which positions we need to strengthen? Don't his scouts already have targets that fit Potter's system who are within budget?

Dragging things until the last 3 days feeding off leftovers and loanees nobody wants doesn't usually work. Newsflash.

Ollie McBurnie:

I've been seeing some of the things he's done at Barnsley. I couldn't help but notice how slooooow and chill that guy is. It's like he's got trashed last night on gin and had to snort some coke in the morning to cure his hangover.

He has the head of a mule so he's able to sneak in few decent headers. It's just. I don't think we can always rely on him as a starter.

That's why it's very important to land 1 or 2 players who can play as traditional centre forwards plus being able to adapt to winger,attacking midfielder role when needed.
[Post edited 9 Jul 2018 12:02]

"Dont know a great deal about your young talents, but did see McBurnie last season and he looked very good and scored against us at Oakwell. He had a rather languid style of play but would then burst in to life when he wanted."

From a Sheffield United supporter.
Login to get fewer ads

The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 01:10 - Jul 10 with 4443 viewsKerouac

Updating my previous post (sorry if this offends anyone, just like to use pre-season threads like this to order my thoughts as we go along)....

New Manager

Graham Potter (I reckon he's perfect...needs time, 2/3 seasons, and backing)

Sell

Alfie Mawson - £25m
(should stay in the Championship with us imo, lots still to learn but there we are)

Jordi Amat - £4m
(We should try and keep him but it looks like he'll have an option in Spain and wants it)

Jefferson Montero - £?
He has to go now. Zero contribution for the money.

Borja Baston - £?
One of the most bizarre transfers in our history. Cost £15m, doesn't play. Has got to the point where I forget he is even our player. Scandalous.

Players we actually seem to be trying to move on...

Wilfried Bony - £F*ck knows
(AEK Athens or Besiktas, allegedly)

Jordan Ayew - £12m

Andre Ayew - £LOAN to Turkey?!?

Kyle Naughton - ?

Luciano Narsingh - £?

Kyle Bartley - £4m(!?!?...if 3 of our rivals want him we have got to get a bigger transfer fee than that)

Borja Baston - Loan to Spain

Likely Squad (based on what we know thus far)

Goalkeepers

1) Kristoffer Nordfeldt
2) Erwin Mulder

Right-back
3) Kyle Naughton (?)
4) Connor Roberts

Left-back
5) Martin Olsson
6) Jordi Govea Merlin (?)

Centre-back
7)Federico Fernandez (?)
8) Mike Van der Hoorn
9) Alfie Mawson (?)
10) Jordi Amat (?) / Joe Rodon / Cian Harries?

Defensive Midfield
11) Jay Fulton
12) Emmanuel Banda (?)

Box to box Midfielder
13) Leroy Fer
14) Sam Clucas

Playmaker
15) Tom Carroll
16) ?????????????

Right-wing
17) ????????????
18) Nathan Dyer

Left-wing
19) Jefferson Montero
20) Yann Dhanda

Striker
21) Wilfried Bony ? (Target man)
22) Oliver McBurnie (Poacher)
23) Saman Ghoddos (?) (No.10/Attacking Mid) - Seems nailed on...will he play in midfield or replace outgoing Striker/s though?
24) Joel Asoro[ (?)

Wildcards
25) Daniel James
26) George Byers
27) Steven Benda (3rd choice Keeper)

Players I think we need

1) Centre-half
Someone experienced. A leader. A calm head. A captain. (If we keep Fernandez maybe move Bartley on to accommodate this player)

2) Left-back
Again...Someone experienced. A leader. Ideally someone who could fill in at Centre-Back if required also.
If we get the right player Olsson would be freed up as an option further forward.

3) Defensive Midfielder
Someone experienced. A leader. Add to the shopping list; works his nuts off, is aggressive, does the simple things well.
Though if we can't find such a player who wants to play for us we could do a lot worse than Ethan Ampadu.

Newspaper links: Harry Arter & Ben Godfrey (Norwich City youngster)

4) Playmaker / No. 10
Someone high energy, young and hungry. Someone who can get among the goals, someone who takes risks, someone who is cocky/arrogant and lives for shutting up critics mouths.
Harry Wilson on loan?

Newspaper Links: Kerim Mrabti the Swedish "Eden Hazard".

Players we seem to be signing (according to the media at least)

1) Right-Back (Kyle Naughton replacement?)
Rangers' versatile 26yr old, James Tavernier

2) Left-back
Ex-Real Madrid, Ecuadorian, youngster Jordi Govea Merlin

3) Defensive Midfielder
Emmanuel Banda...I'm f*cked if I know! Hope he is good.

4) Left-wingers
Two of them! Ken Sema and Yann Dhanda

5) Right-Winger
Will Huw swoop for Albert Adomah after what seems like 8 years of following him around forlornly.

6) Striker
Potter seems to be hoping to move on Bony and the Ayews and replace with one Saman Ghoddos( from his old club Ostersunds) and Swedish youngster Joel Asoro.
Also linked with Britt Assombalonga but that is unlikely, as he will cost decent money.

Players we have actually signed

1) Jordi Govea Merlin (U23?)
2) Yann Dhanda (U23?)

Players we have actually sold/released/Loaned

1) Ki Seung-Yeung - £0 (Newcastle Utd.)
2) Angel Rangel - £0
3) Leon Britton - £0
4) Roque Mesa - £7m (Sevilla)
5) Lukazs Fabianski - £7m (West Ham)
6) Adam King - LOANED (to Peterborough)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 10:00 - Jul 10 with 4353 viewsomarjack

Joel Asoro,19 , Sunderland

We can expect a pacy player who can play as a striker from the centre and from the wings. Although he's played most of his senior level matches as a CF.

Last season, He scored 3 goals and provided 2 assists in 26 matches in the championship. (only 10 starts)

The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 13:51 - Jul 11 with 4241 viewsKerouac

...FEDE FERNANDEZ IS OFF THEN.

New Manager

Sell

Alfie Mawson - £25m
(should stay in the Championship with us imo, lots still to learn but there we are)

Jordi Amat - £4m
(We should try and keep him but it looks like he'll have an option in Spain and wants it)

Fede Fernandez - £6m
Wants to play at a higher level to get back into the Argentine squad. Openly courting suitors.

Jefferson Montero - £?

Borja Baston - £?
One of the most bizarre transfers in our history. Cost £15m, doesn't play. Has got to the point where I forget he is even our player. Scandalous.

Jordan Ayew - £12m

Kyle Naughton - ?

Luciano Narsingh - £?

Kyle Bartley - £4m(!?!?...if 3 of our rivals want him we have got to get a bigger transfer fee than that)

Fede Fernandez - £6m

Goalkeepers

1) Kristoffer Nordfeldt
2) Erwin Mulder

Right-back
3) Kyle Naughton (?)
4) Connor Roberts

Left-back
5) Martin Olsson
6) Jordi Govea Merlin (?)

Centre-back
7) Jordi Amat (?)
8) Mike Van der Hoorn
9) Alfie Mawson (?)
10) Joe Rodon / Cian Harries?

Defensive Midfield
11) Jay Fulton
12) Emmanuel Banda (?)

Box to box Midfielder
13) Leroy Fer (?)
14) Sam Clucas

Playmaker
15) Tom Carroll
16) ?????????????

Right-wing
17) Luciano Narsingh (?)
18) Nathan Dyer

Left-wing
19) Jefferson Montero (?)
20) Yann Dhanda

Striker
23) Saman Ghoddos (?) (No.10/Attacking Mid) - Seems nailed on...will he play in midfield or replace outgoing Striker/s though?
24) Joel Asoro[ (?)

Wildcards
25) Daniel James
26) George Byers

Players I think we need

1) Centre-half
Someone experienced. A leader. A calm head. A captain. (This position now appears to be URGENTLY required...the only senior centre-half we can be sure is intending to stay is Mike van der Hoorn)

3) Defensive Midfielder
Someone experienced. A leader. Add to the shopping list; works his nuts off, is aggressive, does the simple things well.
Though if we can't find such a player who wants to play for us we could do a lot worse than Ethan Ampadu.

4) Playmaker / No. 10
Someone high energy, young and hungry. Someone who can get among the goals, someone who takes risks, someone who is cocky/arrogant and lives for shutting up critics mouths.
Harry Wilson on loan?

1) Right-Back (Kyle Naughton replacement?)
Rangers' versatile 26yr old, James Tavernier

2) Defensive Midfielder
Emmanuel Banda...I'm f*cked if I know! Hope he is good.

3) Left-wingers
Two of them! Ken Sema and Yann Dhanda

5) Right-Winger
Will Huw swoop for Albert Adomah after what seems like 8 years of following him around forlornly.

6) Striker
Potter seems to be hoping to move on Bony and the Ayews and replace with one Saman Ghoddos( from his old club Ostersunds) and Swedish youngster Joel Asoro.
Also linked with Britt Assombalonga but that is unlikely, as he will cost decent money.

Players we have actually signed

2) Yann Dhanda (U23?)

Players we have actually sold/released/Loaned

2) Angel Rangel - £0
3) Leon Britton - £0

The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 13:57 - Jul 11 with 4236 viewsmoonie

K.

It's all over my head.

I'm expecting pain ,lots of it.How we cope is key.

Nothing is going to improve under Jenkins who should be run out of town
The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 14:21 - Jul 11 with 4219 viewsjasper_T

Tavernier's been made Rangers captain for the season.
The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 00:23 - Jul 13 with 4121 viewsKerouac

New Manager

Sell?

Alfie Mawson - £25m

Jordi Amat - £4m

Fede Fernandez - £6m
Wants to play at a higher level to get back into the Argentine squad. Openly courting suitors.

Jefferson Montero - £?

Borja Baston - £?

Jordan Ayew - £12m

Kyle Naughton - ?

Luciano Narsingh - £?

Fede Fernandez - £6m

Sam Clucas - £12m?

Goalkeepers

1) Kristoffer Nordfeldt
2) Erwin Mulder

Right-back
3) Kyle Naughton (?)
4) Connor Roberts

Left-back
5) Martin Olsson
6) Jordi Govea Merlin

Centre-back
7) Jordi Amat (?)
8) Mike Van der Hoorn
9) Alfie Mawson (?)

Defensive Midfield
11) Jay Fulton
12) Emmanuel Banda (?)

Box to box Midfielder
13) Leroy Fer (?)
14) Sam Clucas (?)

Playmaker
15) Tom Carroll
16) ????????????? (Matt Grimes?)

Right-wing
17) Luciano Narsingh (?)
18) Nathan Dyer

Left-wing
19) Jefferson Montero (?)
20) Yann Dhanda

Striker
24) Joel Asoro

Wildcards
25) Daniel James
26) George Byers

Players I think we need

1) Centre-half
Someone experienced. A leader. A calm head. A captain. (This position now appears to be URGENTLY required...the only senior centre-half we can be sure is intending to stay is Mike van der Hoorn).

I now reckon we will need to sign 2 centre-halves by the end of the transfer window.

Newspaper links: Scott McKenna (£2m)

2) Defensive Midfielder

3) Playmaker / No. 10
Harry Wilson on loan?

1) Defensive Midfielder
Apparently we want a youngster called Emmanuel Banda...I'm f*cked if I know! Hope he is good.

2) Left-winger

Signed ex-Liverpool youngster Yann Dhanda.

3) Right-Winger
Will Huw swoop for Albert Adomah after what seems like 8 years of following him around forlornly?

4) Striker
Potter seems to be hoping to move on Bony and the Ayews and replace with one Saman Ghoddos( from his old club Ostersunds).

Already signed Swedish youngster Joel Asoro.

Players we have actually signed = £2-3m + 1 x senior player wage

2) Yann Dhanda (U23?)
3) Joel Asoro - £2m

Players we have actually sold/released/Loaned = £18m + 6 x senior player wages

2) Angel Rangel - £0
3) Leon Britton - £0
7) Kyle Bartley - £4m
[Post edited 15 Jul 2018 23:32]

The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 01:40 - Jul 13 with 4090 viewsomarjack

Transfer update:

Sold or released:

-Lukasz Fabianski: 7 £ (West Ham)
-Roque Mesa: 5.5 £ (Sevilla)
-Kyle Bartley:4 £ (West Brom)
-Ki Sun Yueng:free (Newcastle)
-Angel Rangel:free (?)
-Leon Britton:retired

TOTAL: 16.5 £

Signed:

-Joel Asoro:2 £

TOTAL: 2 £

The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 11:04 - Jul 16 with 3917 viewsKerouac

New Manager

Sell?

Alfie Mawson - £25m

Jordi Amat - £4m

Fede Fernandez - £6m

Jefferson Montero - £?

Borja Baston - £LOANED to Alaves as it has turned out(!)

(AEK Athens or Besiktas, allegedly) ?

Jordan Ayew - £12m?

Kyle Naughton - ?

Luciano Narsingh - £?

Borja Baston - Loan to Spain (Alaves)

Fede Fernandez - £6m?

Sam Clucas - £12m?

Goalkeepers

1) Kristoffer Nordfeldt - Senior Player
2) Erwin Mulder - (Senior Player but clearly back-up on low wages)

Right-back
3) Kyle Naughton (?) - Senior Player
4) Connor Roberts

Left-back
5) Martin Olsson - Senior Player
6) Jordi Govea Merlin

Centre-back
7) Jordi Amat (?) - Senior Player
8) Mike Van der Hoorn - Senior Player
9) Alfie Mawson (?) - Senior Player

Defensive Midfield
11) Jay Fulton
12) ??????????????

Box to box Midfielder
13) Leroy Fer (?) - Senior Player
14) Sam Clucas (?) - Senior Player

Playmaker
15) Tom Carroll - Senior Player
16) ????? (Matt Grimes?)

Right-wing
17) Luciano Narsingh (?) - Senior Player
18) Nathan Dyer - Senior Player

Left-wing
19) Jefferson Montero (?) - Senior Player
20) Yann Dhanda

Striker
21) Wilfried Bony ? (Target man) - Senior Player
23) Wayne Routledge (Bloody hell!) - Senior Player
24) Joel Asoro

Wildcards
25) Daniel James
26) George Byers

Players I think we need

1) Centre-half
Someone experienced. A leader. A calm head. A captain. (This position now appears to be URGENTLY required...the only senior centre-half we can be sure is intending to stay is Mike van der Hoorn).

I now reckon we will need to sign 2 centre-halves by the end of the transfer window.

Newspaper links: Scott McKenna (£2m...good player but only 21. We would need 1 more experienced centre-back if both Mawson and Amat leaves)

2) Defensive Midfielder

3) Playmaker / No. 10
Harry Wilson on loan?

1) Defensive Midfielder
Apparently we want a youngster called Emmanuel Banda...I'm f*cked if I know! Hope he is good.

2) Left-winger

Signed ex-Liverpool youngster Yann Dhanda.

3) Right-Winger
Will Huw swoop for Albert Adomah after what seems like 8 years of following him around forlornly?

16/7 - Following Bartley's departure to West Brom there emerges a story in the press (possibly planted by an agent) linking us with the Baggies' Matt Phillips.
IMO Phillips is exactly the type of player we need...not holding my breath on this one though.

4) Striker
Potter seems to be hoping to move on Bony and the Ayews and replace with one Saman Ghoddos( from his old club Ostersunds).

Already signed Swedish youngster Joel Asoro.

Players we have actually signed = £2-3m + 1 x senior player wage

2) Yann Dhanda (U23?)
3) Joel Asoro - £2m

Players we have actually sold/released/Loaned = £18m + 8 x senior player wages

2) Angel Rangel - £0
3) Leon Britton - £0
7) Kyle Bartley - £4m (Could be £6m if West Brom get promoted)
8) Andre Ayew - LOANED (to Besiktas)
9) Borja Baston - LOANED (to Alaves)
[Post edited 17 Jul 2018 12:32]

The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 11:13 - Jul 16 with 3898 viewsjasper_T

Wilson's off to Derby.

There was never anything to the Banda link.
The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 11:15 - Jul 16 with 3894 viewsKerouac

The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 11:13 - Jul 16 by jasper_T

Wilson's off to Derby.

Funnily enough I was editing Banda out as you posted.

A lot of question marks in this squad.

The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 12:26 - Jul 16 with 3834 viewsLoyal

The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 11:13 - Jul 16 by jasper_T

Wilson's off to Derby.

Jackeeeee ...

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 12:33 - Jul 16 with 3827 viewsomarjack

Jose Fonte is a free agent after being released by his Chinese club. Although he's 34, He's had a good World Cup campaign with Portugal. Last season he was sidelined with injury for 3 months which is alarming.

Also, He might be expecting big wages as he's used to at West Ham and China.

The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 13:13 - Jul 16 with 3811 viewsKerouac

There's a story in the press linking us to Matt Phillips; http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/matt-phillips/profil/spieler/77274

A good player IMO.

Here's the article; https://www.kickoff.co.uk/86664/swansea-citys-stunning-move-for-star-premier-lea

The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 13:33 - Jul 16 with 3786 viewsjasper_T

The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 13:13 - Jul 16 by Kerouac

There's a story in the press linking us to Matt Phillips; http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/matt-phillips/profil/spieler/77274

A good player IMO.

Here's the article; https://www.kickoff.co.uk/86664/swansea-citys-stunning-move-for-star-premier-lea

No thanks.
The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 15:04 - Jul 16 with 3728 viewsandypitt56

confirmed Borja has left for alves
The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 15:13 - Jul 16 with 3706 viewsShaky

The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 15:04 - Jul 16 by andypitt56

confirmed Borja has left for alves

Extraordinary.

That means he will have a year remaining on his contract next summer, with correspondingly low resale value. That's close to £20 million quid flushed straight down the toilet.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 15:20 - Jul 16 with 3679 viewsandypitt56

The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 15:13 - Jul 16 by Shaky

Extraordinary.

That means he will have a year remaining on his contract next summer, with correspondingly low resale value. That's close to £20 million quid flushed straight down the toilet.

Sums up our transfer business since Laudrup got the sack quite well though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024