Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. 13:06 - May 14 with 105760 viewsomarjack

LAST UPDATE: (1 September 2018) (worst case scenario)

-Alfie Mawson:15 £ (done)

-Sam Clucas:6 £ (done)

-Roque Mesa:5.5 £ (done)

-Lukasz Fabianski:7 £ (done)

-Kyle Bartley:4 £ (done)

-Federico Fernandez:6 £ (done)

-Jordi Amat:1 £ (done)

-Andre Ayew:1.3 £ (loan) (done)

-Jordan Ayew:(loan) (done)

-Borja Baston:(loan) (done)

-Ki Sung-Yueng (contract ended)

-Leon Britton (retired)

-Angel Rangel (contract ended)

TOTAL SALES:45.8 £

Signings:

1-Bersant Celina:3 £

2-Joel Asoro:2 £

3-Barrie McKay:0.5 £

4-Declan John:0.8 £

5-Carter-Vickers:(loan)

6-CMF:(loan)

7-CF:(loan)

TOTAL:6.3 £

Net spend: - 39.5 £

-It's also worth mentioning that Graham Potter's compensation is said to be worth 8 m kronas which is worth 680.000 £

*Note:Some deals might be loans or free transfers.

Our squad should look like:

3-5-2

---------------------Bony/Asoro------------McBurnie/Narsingh------------

-----------Celina/Dhanda----------------------Carroll/Grimes--------------

Olsson/John---------------Fer/Fulton-----------------Roberts/Naughton

---------Carter-Vickers-------Van der Hoorn---------Rodon-------

---------------------------Nordfeldt/Mulder---------------------

4-3-3

------------------------------------McBurnie/Bony--------------------

--------Montero/McKay------------------------------------------Asoro/Narsingh-------

----------------------------------------Celina/Dhanda----------------------------

---------------------------Fer/Fulton--------------------Carroll/Grimes--------------

Olsson/John--------Careter-Vickers/Rodon---------Van der Hoorn-------Roberts/Naughton

----------------------------------------Nordfeldt/Mulder------------------------------------

+ other academy players like Byers ,Maric,etc could step in..and Dyer and Routledge.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2018 22:53]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 13:44 - Aug 4 with 2959 viewsomarjack

If Fulton goes..who's going to back up Woods? Grimes? God help us all..and he doesn't even exist.

The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 14:34 - Aug 4 with 2907 viewsBadlands

The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 13:44 - Aug 4 by omarjack

If Fulton goes..who's going to back up Woods? Grimes? God help us all..and he doesn't even exist.

On the tour match Fulton was shockingly poor - only noticeable when he wafting possession to Eibar.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 20:31 - Aug 4 with 2813 viewsSwansea93

Safe to say Ayew, Naughton, Routledge, Narsingh are offski?

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 20:33 - Aug 4 with 2805 viewsSwan91

The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 13:44 - Aug 4 by omarjack

we have the likes of Amat, Dhanda and Celina who can play in that position...

I think celina today showed he can do a good job in CM aswell as AM so if a pkayer gets injured we can move the team around to accomodate.
The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 20:36 - Aug 4 with 2783 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 20:33 - Aug 4 by Swan91

we have the likes of Amat, Dhanda and Celina who can play in that position...

I think celina today showed he can do a good job in CM aswell as AM so if a pkayer gets injured we can move the team around to accomodate.

Amazing debut to be fair.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 22:22 - Aug 4 with 2718 viewsSwansea93

Jairo Riedewald wasn't in the Palace squad today

The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 22:24 - Aug 4 with 2713 viewsSwan91

The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 22:22 - Aug 4 by Swansea93

Jairo Riedewald wasn't in the Palace squad today

Would be interesting if we sign him and Woods and sell Fernandez... I hope fernandez doesn't go.... but it would be weird if we sign both him and woods...as they are the same position.
The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 22:27 - Aug 4 with 2704 viewsSwansea93

The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 22:24 - Aug 4 by Swan91

Would be interesting if we sign him and Woods and sell Fernandez... I hope fernandez doesn't go.... but it would be weird if we sign both him and woods...as they are the same position.

Fernandez goes Amat partners VDH, Jairo Riedewald for Fulton, Woods for Carroll.

Login to get fewer ads

The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 22:32 - Aug 4 with 2685 viewsSwansea93

Norwood also out of Brightons squad last night.

The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 07:55 - Aug 5 with 2604 viewsHeadmaster

Reading are after Jay Fulton according to the most reliable source, Twitter.

By the way, does anyone have full access to this article: https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/graham-potter-will-use-ballet-and-rap-to-try-
The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 08:02 - Aug 5 with 2593 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 22:32 - Aug 4 by Swansea93

Norwood also out of Brightons squad last night.

Woods, Norwood, Reidewald , the resurgent Carroll and the returning Fer. Will a combination of these supporting our outstanding young middle 3 it's a midfield that could and should terrorize the division. A fit and firing Bony with Nmecha and Ollie to complement him would be the icing on our already very tasty cake.

The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 08:12 - Aug 5 with 2578 viewsnantywatcher

The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 08:02 - Aug 5 by Brynmill_Jack

Woods, Norwood, Reidewald , the resurgent Carroll and the returning Fer. Will a combination of these supporting our outstanding young middle 3 it's a midfield that could and should terrorize the division. A fit and firing Bony with Nmecha and Ollie to complement him would be the icing on our already very tasty cake.

"A fit and firing Bony" Doubtful in my lifetime.
The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 08:23 - Aug 5 with 2557 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 08:12 - Aug 5 by nantywatcher

"A fit and firing Bony" Doubtful in my lifetime.

That's the spirit!
Montero showed yesterday that if you have the class you hardly need to break into a sweat in this division. Bony will get fit enough and wil terrorize any defence in the championship. His strength is his strength and power, never has been about pace.

The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 09:51 - Aug 5 with 2510 viewsawayjack

Leeds seem confident they've landed Nmecha. Shame if that's the case but lets see what happens.
Clement after Fulton apparently.
The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 10:12 - Aug 5 with 2487 viewsjasper_T

Only reason I could see us shifting Fulton at this point is if we needed the cashflow to do the Woods deal. Sounds like it's being held up by Clucas' primadonna nonsense at the moment.
The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 10:24 - Aug 5 with 2464 viewsthornabyswan

The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 10:12 - Aug 5 by jasper_T

Only reason I could see us shifting Fulton at this point is if we needed the cashflow to do the Woods deal. Sounds like it's being held up by Clucas' primadonna nonsense at the moment.

How much would we get for him I wonder.
Norwood,Woods, a striker on loan.
Do we need a Centre back as well.

Clucas and Ayew out please.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 09:06 - Aug 6 with 2351 viewsomarjack

tik tok.

With 4 days left in the window to sign player permanently, we have the following points to discuss.

1) Fede for the Defence: Will Fernandez stay? If he is we surely won't go for McKenna or any other. Better that way of course. But if he leaves after 9 August (as other top European leagues shut their window 3 weeks after England)..then we'll only be able to sign a loanee as a replacement (or maybe we can cheat the system and take McKenna on loan officially for half a season with an obligation to buy in winter)

2) Ginger Double Dilemma: Clucas acting like a donkey refusing to receive bigger wages and play PL/Europa League football for some supernatural reason. Which surely pierced the wheels of Ryan Woods' deal. This better start unravelling really soon.

3) Our rival Leeds the way? We might be missing out on Nmecha. If we do, I can't imagine who we'd realistically go for. Ghoddos and Forestieri links are complete BS. Maybe a similar loanee from a top club? Dominic Solanke maybe? We need to sort this out pronto. Even if we can get a loanee later on. We're still very exposed with McBurnie being the only striker available. And no..Dyer is not a striker (although I added him as an emergency striker because we're already packed with wingers)

The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 11:39 - Aug 6 with 2267 viewsBadlands

The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 09:06 - Aug 6 by omarjack

tik tok.

With 4 days left in the window to sign player permanently, we have the following points to discuss.

1) Fede for the Defence: Will Fernandez stay? If he is we surely won't go for McKenna or any other. Better that way of course. But if he leaves after 9 August (as other top European leagues shut their window 3 weeks after England)..then we'll only be able to sign a loanee as a replacement (or maybe we can cheat the system and take McKenna on loan officially for half a season with an obligation to buy in winter)

2) Ginger Double Dilemma: Clucas acting like a donkey refusing to receive bigger wages and play PL/Europa League football for some supernatural reason. Which surely pierced the wheels of Ryan Woods' deal. This better start unravelling really soon.

3) Our rival Leeds the way? We might be missing out on Nmecha. If we do, I can't imagine who we'd realistically go for. Ghoddos and Forestieri links are complete BS. Maybe a similar loanee from a top club? Dominic Solanke maybe? We need to sort this out pronto. Even if we can get a loanee later on. We're still very exposed with McBurnie being the only striker available. And no..Dyer is not a striker (although I added him as an emergency striker because we're already packed with wingers)

Dilemmas all over the team sheet.
Clucas isn't moving because he's injured, according to Burnley, which begs the question ..."What do we do with Fulton?" I see the two situations linked and the decision will be be to stick or gamble.
If Fulton stays we are weak in midfield, if he goes we are weak in midfield.
The added dilemma centres around For and how long he'll be out ... given the way he was limping in Austria I'd say he's months rather than weeks away from a return.
And then there's the unknown effect Potter will have on players. So far he's not getting much out of Fulton.
Are we waiting on Bony to decide what to do at the sharp end? If he becomes fit after the windows close he has to be in contention. Personally I think his career is over and we should look at other options.
The squad, expectations and money all have to be managed.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 14:34 - Aug 6 with 2164 viewsandypitt56

Sun are linking us with a move for left back declan John on loan.
The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 15:00 - Aug 6 with 2113 views34dfgdf54

The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 14:34 - Aug 6 by andypitt56

Sun are linking us with a move for left back declan John on loan.

Cheap cover.

Understandable move I suppose.

This Jordi lad still injured?
The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 18:54 - Aug 6 with 2031 views34dfgdf54

Tom James deal back on £400k.

Not someone I’d be pursuing if I’m being honest. Assuming Naughton is offski.
The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 23:50 - Aug 6 with 1954 viewsSwan91

The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 18:54 - Aug 6 by 34dfgdf54

Tom James deal back on £400k.

Not someone I’d be pursuing if I’m being honest. Assuming Naughton is offski.

Tom James and Declan john are more than enough as back ups at full back position.... both still young... cheap, and if GP is looking at them then he must believe that they both can play the passing game we are trying to play.
The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 23:56 - Aug 6 with 1948 viewsomarjack

The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 23:50 - Aug 6 by Swan91

Tom James and Declan john are more than enough as back ups at full back position.... both still young... cheap, and if GP is looking at them then he must believe that they both can play the passing game we are trying to play.

Why do we need James if Naughton is still on the books?

Let's face it we won't be able to ship him off.

The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 04:28 - Aug 7 with 1890 viewsHip

The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 23:56 - Aug 6 by omarjack

Why do we need James if Naughton is still on the books?

Let's face it we won't be able to ship him off.

Supposedly James can be used as a CB.

With only a few days to go, it's time we cross our fingers we'll be able to get a few deals across the line. If Ayew, Clucas & Fulton leave before deadline day we'd need 4 or 5 replacements. CF, 2x CM/DMF, CB and a LB.
The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 08:40 - Aug 7 with 1813 viewsomarjack

The Realistic 2018/2019 Championship transfer thread. on 04:28 - Aug 7 by Hip

Supposedly James can be used as a CB.

With only a few days to go, it's time we cross our fingers we'll be able to get a few deals across the line. If Ayew, Clucas & Fulton leave before deadline day we'd need 4 or 5 replacements. CF, 2x CM/DMF, CB and a LB.

We'll still have time to get few loan deals over the line (we have until 30 August I think)..we won't sign more than 2 players before deadline day..and maybe 1-2 more on loan after.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024