Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Now this is a tragedy 16:13 - May 14 with 2565 views1983

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/party-looks-over-club-18-12532077

Now this is a tragedy on 16:29 - May 14 with 2514 viewsswanjackal

Remember an advert in the back of The Sport around 2000 and the then upcoming American election.

Had a picture on the left of a Bush supporter with a sign "We want Bush" and then on the right some lads on holiday with a sign "So do we!" . Classic Saatchi & Saatchi right there.

On topic...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Now this is a tragedy on 17:27 - May 14 with 2397 views1983

Done few of these holibobs back in the mid 1990's

What a laugh and made a few good mates who I'm still in contact with now

And some others who I never seen again

Now this is a tragedy on 17:35 - May 14 with 2375 viewsswanjackal

Now this is a tragedy on 17:27 - May 14 by 1983

Went on one, and an Escapades one too. Not my thing really, but mates tended to enjoy them more so was roped along. I rarely done any of the activities though, foam parties and booze cruises were not my thing.

Lots of lads holidays though

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Now this is a tragedy on 17:45 - May 14 with 2347 viewsLoyal

Now this is a tragedy on 17:27 - May 14 by 1983

Now your talking mate, the amount of friendly ladies ive met on these jobs was outstanding. One loved a cucumber rammed up her flute whilst playing a tune on my bugle. One mind did shit behind my fridge before making a getaway, in hindsight it was probably my fault I was going through my Peter Sutcliffe era in the bedroom.

Also had a tremendous toe to toe chat with a cardiff fan on one trip before tossing the cnt in the sea, some of the boys who are well known for their football culture still talk about it now.

However I'm in my mid 40's now so I'm looking forward to a few saga holidays and spit roasts by the fire.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Now this is a tragedy on 18:23 - May 14 with 2265 views1983

Loved those holidays at the time but now wish I done proper travelling instead of dicking about with 18-30

Now this is a tragedy on 18:50 - May 14 with 2221 viewsswanjackal

Now this is a tragedy on 18:23 - May 14 by 1983

Loved those holidays at the time but now wish I done proper travelling instead of dicking about with 18-30

No regrets here, the memories and stories from them beat any photos of cathedrals and monuments that came from the "sightseeing" ones later in life. Although did have some photos from the early ones, albeit lots of them coming back from the developers with quality control stickers covering them. Ah, the days before digital cameras

N/A. on 22:07 - May 14 with 2060 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 23:18]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Now this is a tragedy on 22:11 - May 14 with 2043 viewsN_T_J

Now this is a tragedy on 17:45 - May 14 by Loyal

Now your talking mate, the amount of friendly ladies ive met on these jobs was outstanding. One loved a cucumber rammed up her flute whilst playing a tune on my bugle. One mind did shit behind my fridge before making a getaway, in hindsight it was probably my fault I was going through my Peter Sutcliffe era in the bedroom.

Also had a tremendous toe to toe chat with a cardiff fan on one trip before tossing the cnt in the sea, some of the boys who are well known for their football culture still talk about it now.

However I'm in my mid 40's now so I'm looking forward to a few saga holidays and spit roasts by the fire.

Jay mun hows it going 😁
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024