Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAP Darren 18:19 - May 14 with 1240 viewssidswan

I know you hate the mighty CCFC. But you are a bitter little peg seller... enjoy MOTD

FAP Darren on 18:38 - May 14 with 1214 viewsowainglyndwr

To be honest I think we will enjoy MOTD
Did you watch it over the last 7 years ?
FAP Darren on 18:44 - May 14 with 1168 viewsswanjackal

I know he has long hair and looks a bit fruity, but i refuse, even as a last resort to FAP to Daz. (Unless I've had a couple of litres of JD, then anyone is fair game.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

FAP Darren on 18:44 - May 14 with 1162 viewstaffpunk

There have been some seriously strange posts on here over the last few days, but this one is just about the winner. Some of these people have children as well, worrying times for South Wales. The original post has been drastically edited, just realized, he's actually posted this drivel twice!
[Post edited 14 May 2018 18:49]

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

FAP Darren on 19:00 - May 14 with 1075 viewsPrivate_Partz

FAP Darren on 18:44 - May 14 by taffpunk

There have been some seriously strange posts on here over the last few days, but this one is just about the winner. Some of these people have children as well, worrying times for South Wales. The original post has been drastically edited, just realized, he's actually posted this drivel twice!
[Post edited 14 May 2018 18:49]

I share your concerns. The temptation to take the p!ss is enormous but it just doesn't seem right in this case.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

FAP Darren on 19:07 - May 14 with 1031 viewsmoonie

Pegs are an important domestic product.
I'm not sure the author does much in the way of domestic chores but I d be quite proud to see them on my stall.

I'm not sure what Darren does for a living but peg selling I doubt it.

We are in for several months of this so why are the Moderators allowing this garbage
FAP Darren on 19:10 - May 14 with 1014 viewsDJack

FAP Darren on 19:07 - May 14 by moonie

Pegs are an important domestic product.
I'm not sure the author does much in the way of domestic chores but I d be quite proud to see them on my stall.

I'm not sure what Darren does for a living but peg selling I doubt it.

We are in for several months of this so why are the Moderators allowing this garbage

"Pegs are an important domestic product. "

They make a hell of a racket in the tumble dryer.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

FAP Darren on 19:11 - May 14 with 994 views1983

Whats a FAP?

FAP Darren on 19:13 - May 14 with 979 viewsDarran

WTF?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

FAP Darren on 19:14 - May 14 with 964 viewsmoonie

Plastic is best .

Wooden ones are what me nan used decades ago

Nobody has replaced them though
[Post edited 14 May 2018 19:15]
FAP Darren on 19:18 - May 14 with 936 views1983

This is serious sh1t you need to go to the docs Dar

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Familial_adenomatous_polyposis

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024