Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lukasz Fabianski 19:27 - May 14 with 17230 viewsJackfath

If there's any way the club could hold onto Lukasz then they should make it happen. Captain next year for me. He would be the best keeper in the league and would be a real statement of our intentions.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Lukasz Fabianski on 21:48 - May 16 with 2474 viewsGaryjack

Lukasz Fabianski on 21:32 - May 16 by builthjack

Get them shot

Shooting them would solve our problems regarding their contracts i suppose. But that would be up to the Yanks to decide, and not something that should be discussed on here.
Lukasz Fabianski on 21:49 - May 16 with 2464 viewsNeath_Jack

Another money mad footballer, kissing the badge whilst pretending to cry.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Lukasz Fabianski on 21:55 - May 16 with 2433 viewspencoedjack

Lukasz Fabianski on 21:49 - May 16 by Neath_Jack

I agree with many things you say Neath but I genuinely think Fab had a close bound with the city & fans.

Awaits him signing for Basseys
Lukasz Fabianski on 21:55 - May 16 with 2423 viewsTNT

Not sure about that, tbf. I heard that he never asked for any more than he was on, because he was happy with his lot. If true, he's a rare breed in today's game.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Lukasz Fabianski on 21:56 - May 16 with 2417 viewsLoyal

Lukasz Fabianski on 21:55 - May 16 by pencoedjack

I agree with many things you say Neath but I genuinely think Fab had a close bound with the city & fans.

Awaits him signing for Basseys

Matthew Bound ?
Jeez, there's another one 😂
Fab won't sign for that lot.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Lukasz Fabianski on 21:59 - May 16 with 2398 viewsjack2jack

That's as maybe, but always gave his best, unlike some of the other hapless tarts.
Also arguably one of our best players over a number of seasons, and payed less than
most for being the best.
Always total commitment, if he fooks off I for one will wish him all the best.
Lukasz Fabianski on 22:00 - May 16 with 2386 viewsNeath_Jack

Lukasz Fabianski on 21:55 - May 16 by TNT

Not sure about that, tbf. I heard that he never asked for any more than he was on, because he was happy with his lot. If true, he's a rare breed in today's game.

This is what Gary posted "He's also not happy that players like Routledge and Dyer earn more than him"!

So that tells me something different to what you are suggesting.

In fairness, he does also say he wants to play at the highest level, but again at his late stage of his career, a year in the Championship isn't going to harm him long term is it.

Don't get sucked in by them.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Lukasz Fabianski on 22:02 - May 16 with 2376 viewsGaryjack

Lukasz Fabianski on 21:56 - May 16 by Loyal

Matthew Bound ?
Jeez, there's another one 😂
Fab won't sign for that lot.

Hmm. He loves living here, and family is more important than club loyalties. Though i reckon he'll go abroad. Italy is my guess.
Login to get fewer ads

Lukasz Fabianski on 22:05 - May 16 with 2358 viewsdickythorpe

He should retire, great at saving close range efforts, but beaten quite easily from distance.
Beaten for pace.

Loved him.
Lukasz Fabianski on 22:06 - May 16 with 2354 viewsSwansea93

Lukasz Fabianski on 22:02 - May 16 by Garyjack

Hmm. He loves living here, and family is more important than club loyalties. Though i reckon he'll go abroad. Italy is my guess.

Didn't Guidolin tell Napoli to sign him? And I'm sure Reina is out of contract.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Lukasz Fabianski on 22:07 - May 16 with 2343 viewsthornabyswan

Very harsh in the main though footballers are a greedy fukcing bunch.
You greedy b@stards get out of our club.
Could be aimed at players as well really.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Lukasz Fabianski on 22:10 - May 16 with 2328 viewsTNT

Lukasz Fabianski on 22:00 - May 16 by Neath_Jack

This is what Gary posted "He's also not happy that players like Routledge and Dyer earn more than him"!

So that tells me something different to what you are suggesting.

In fairness, he does also say he wants to play at the highest level, but again at his late stage of his career, a year in the Championship isn't going to harm him long term is it.

Don't get sucked in by them.

I'm not happy that Routledge and Dyer have been earning more than him, and I'd expect him to be more than a bit miffed too. But, apparently, he'd turn up, do his job and go home, never moaned, never asked for more than he was on.

Lukasz Fabianski on 22:21 - May 16 with 2284 viewsGaryjack

Lukasz Fabianski on 21:55 - May 16 by TNT

Maybe? But no matter what i earned 'happy or not with my lot' i'd be really pissed off to find out inferior employees were earning more than me!
Lukasz Fabianski on 22:32 - May 16 with 2237 viewsTNT

Lukasz Fabianski on 22:21 - May 16 by Garyjack

Maybe? But no matter what i earned 'happy or not with my lot' i'd be really pissed off to find out inferior employees were earning more than me!

Absolutely.

Lukasz Fabianski on 00:31 - May 17 with 2133 viewsJonathans_coat

Tbh I think he loved playing and living here, but I think he realised he isn’t going to be Poland’s number 1 goalkeeper playing in the championship, and a footballer’s career is very short. He effectively wasted most of the best years of his career (22-29) at Arsenal, so at 33 he can not afford to waste any time not at the top level.

I think that’s partly why he was so emotional last Sunday. He doesn’t want to leave, but knows it might harm his career if he doesn’t. Hey, I might be way off the mark, and it might be all about money. Don’t get me wrong I’m sure the financial aspect is a consideration as well, but I just don’t see Fab as the mercenary type.
Lukasz Fabianski on 18:57 - May 17 with 1875 viewsOldjack

Lukasz Fabianski on 00:31 - May 17 by Jonathans_coat

Tbh I think he loved playing and living here, but I think he realised he isn’t going to be Poland’s number 1 goalkeeper playing in the championship, and a footballer’s career is very short. He effectively wasted most of the best years of his career (22-29) at Arsenal, so at 33 he can not afford to waste any time not at the top level.

I think that’s partly why he was so emotional last Sunday. He doesn’t want to leave, but knows it might harm his career if he doesn’t. Hey, I might be way off the mark, and it might be all about money. Don’t get me wrong I’m sure the financial aspect is a consideration as well, but I just don’t see Fab as the mercenary type.

Are the shots harder to save in the prem than the championship? Poland's loss if he stays with us and they don't pick him

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Lukasz Fabianski on 19:06 - May 17 with 1848 viewsLoyal

Lukasz Fabianski on 18:57 - May 17 by Oldjack

Are the shots harder to save in the prem than the championship? Poland's loss if he stays with us and they don't pick him

Goals are the same size as well.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Lukasz Fabianski on 19:10 - May 17 with 1838 viewsjack247

Lukasz Fabianski on 18:57 - May 17 by Oldjack

You can’t seriously think a keeper playing for us in the Championship is not at a disadvantage competing with one playing for Juventus?

And yes, shots are harder to save in the Premier League. Due to the better strikers
Lukasz Fabianski on 19:12 - May 17 with 1823 viewsOldjack

Lukasz Fabianski on 19:10 - May 17 by jack247

You can’t seriously think a keeper playing for us in the Championship is not at a disadvantage competing with one playing for Juventus?

And yes, shots are harder to save in the Premier League. Due to the better strikers

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Lukasz Fabianski on 19:24 - May 17 with 1778 viewslonglostjack

Lukasz Fabianski on 00:31 - May 17 by Jonathans_coat

This. Professional footballer looking to play at the highest level. Doesn't owe the Board anything. They could and should have extended his contract on better terms last year. He doesn't owe us fans anything either, he nearly kept us up and always gave 100%. Would have loved it if he had stayed but football is business. Such a pity that for the last 3 years we've been absolute shyte at the business side. Fab isn't to blame for that. Good luck to him.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024