Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do you think they have it within them to bring us back the Premier League? 22:23 - May 14 with 802 viewsBobby_Fischer

Who brought us to the Premier League?

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Do you think they have it within them to bring us back the Premier League? on 22:27 - May 14 with 783 viewsSgorioFruit

Brendan Rodgers and Scott Sinclair???

Sign them up please

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Do you think they have it within them to bring us back the Premier League? on 23:08 - May 14 with 688 viewsFireboy2

To the OP you are the res and i claim my £5
[Post edited 14 May 2018 23:09]
Do you think they have it within them to bring us back the Premier League? on 23:09 - May 14 with 677 viewsKingBony

Screw you booby you no show

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Do you think they have it within them to bring us back the Premier League? on 23:17 - May 14 with 650 viewsJoe_bradshaw

No.

They’ve lost their mojo, not to mention their dignity and common decency. They’re no longer trusted (no pun intended) because they’re not trustworthy. They’re now answerable to 28 members of an American hedge fund who they sold their soul to.

The need to leave.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Do you think they have it within them to bring us back the Premier League? on 23:18 - May 14 with 646 viewsmajorraglan

Maybe they can, but on current form it’s League 1 they’ll be taking the Swans back to.

A lot has gone wrong over the last few seasons and some poor decisions have been made. For things to change there has to be a recognition that things have gone wrong, a willingness to reflect on what went wrong and why and there needs to be a willingness to make changes to improve things, I am not sure that culture or environment exists. Unless people are prepared to face up, I far we will see more of the same.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024