Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? 23:57 - May 14 with 8792 viewssammylee3

Is it time to boycott the club totally wallet wise????

The one thing all these leaches crave is money from the owners to Jenkins to the trust.

I have to say I'm so pissed off with how things have turned out I'm really not sure I'll be spending a penny at the club next season.

We are just one big cash cow for the money men, writing was on the wall from day one when Jenkins et al cashed in... Fook this don't know if I can handle it any more.
Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 00:03 - May 15 with 4671 viewsSwanjaxs

Stand tall mate, its our club, always has been, always will be, these leeches will be gone soon enough, we wont, through thick and thin 😎

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 01:01 - May 15 with 4631 viewsscottishjack

Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 00:03 - May 15 by Swanjaxs

Stand tall mate, its our club, always has been, always will be, these leeches will be gone soon enough, we wont, through thick and thin 😎

See, this is where I’m struggling... I agree with the original post, but I’m also thinking about a season ticket for next year. Even if I manage to get one that’s being sold on then they’re getting my money by proxy!

It’s a dilemma... I’m one of those that was disillusioned by the Premier League anyway, and I’m looking forward to next season...
Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 06:46 - May 15 with 4544 viewsChief

I totally agree with the OP. Sunday was laughable. We conceded the second on 41, that was followed by a few rounds of we want Jenkins out then half the ground rushed down to the bar to put money in the bastardds pockets!! I haven't bought anything from the club apart from season tickets since the Yanks came in and thats the way it'll stay until changes are made

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 06:54 - May 15 with 4522 viewsheadcleaner

Same here since this whole sorry mess began and it all started to unravel I've not given them a penny in merch other than my season ticket. From programmes to flier and its farcical prize amounts in recent years I've stopped buying. Also got family members to not spend on the kids at birthdays and Christmas either and will continue to do so.

I know its a drop in the ocean but from small acorns and all that.
Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 07:03 - May 15 with 4507 viewsSTID2017

Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 01:01 - May 15 by scottishjack

See, this is where I’m struggling... I agree with the original post, but I’m also thinking about a season ticket for next year. Even if I manage to get one that’s being sold on then they’re getting my money by proxy!

It’s a dilemma... I’m one of those that was disillusioned by the Premier League anyway, and I’m looking forward to next season...

Personally I don't think ST's are the place to hit them, as that allows you to be there to support yhe team.
The place all supporters should be hitting them is at the catering establishments and commercial activities like club shop, programmes, Vetch Flyer (long time since I bought one !) and any other non ticket related items.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 07:25 - May 15 with 4452 viewspeenemunde

Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 06:46 - May 15 by Chief

I totally agree with the OP. Sunday was laughable. We conceded the second on 41, that was followed by a few rounds of we want Jenkins out then half the ground rushed down to the bar to put money in the bastardds pockets!! I haven't bought anything from the club apart from season tickets since the Yanks came in and thats the way it'll stay until changes are made

So you are still giving money to the club, by buying a season ticket.
Absolutely ridiculous position to hold.

It’s a bit like being on a hunger strike but having a sausage sandwich every morning.
Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 07:58 - May 15 with 4394 viewsstevethejack

Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 07:25 - May 15 by peenemunde

It’s a bit like being on a hunger strike but having a sausage sandwich every morning.

Crock of shit.

Totally see the standpoint - ST only, nothing else.
Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 08:03 - May 15 with 4376 viewsraynor94

Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 07:25 - May 15 by peenemunde

Fair play, that did make me laugh. And it also the correct answer

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Login to get fewer ads

Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 08:42 - May 15 with 4336 viewsChief

Bullshite, if I gave up my seat in the East Upper the chances are it would get snapped by someone else anyway - someone who may or may not buy pints/pies every match. Having a ticket also gives me a voice in the stadium and the ability to boycott/leave early should I wish to. Having no ticket means you have no stake in play at all.

Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 10:04 - May 15 with 4271 viewsSmellyplumz

Your a fůcking sausage

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 10:32 - May 15 with 4236 viewsBloodyhills

It's a tricky one and I'm not sure what the answer is. How can we hurt the owners (which is in their pockets) without damaging the club?

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 10:49 - May 15 with 4198 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

I've been pay as you go since the yanks took over. If things go well off the pitch I will attend more.
If they continue as they have; poor recruitment, taking profit from transfers etc. they'll not see much of me.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 10:52 - May 15 with 4190 viewssainthelens

Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 08:42 - May 15 by Chief

Bullshite, if I gave up my seat in the East Upper the chances are it would get snapped by someone else anyway - someone who may or may not buy pints/pies every match. Having a ticket also gives me a voice in the stadium and the ability to boycott/leave early should I wish to. Having no ticket means you have no stake in play at all.

If you have a ST, then you say it gives you the opportunity to boycott....wtf does that achieve? Very strange post.
Is it time to Boycott the club tIfotally wallet wise???? on 11:04 - May 15 with 4176 viewsChief

Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 10:52 - May 15 by sainthelens

If you have a ST, then you say it gives you the opportunity to boycott....wtf does that achieve? Very strange post.

Me alone boycotting? Very little but if games like Sundays had some proper organisation behind the protests, if the majority of season ticket holders boycotted or left on 28mins etc it would at least get some decent publicity and is an option in future protests.

Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 11:08 - May 15 with 4172 viewsswanjackal

Last few years, the season ticket sales were not as important as the coming one, due to the significant drop in revenue, so if you wanted to hurt the owners financially (unfortunately lumping more debt on the club in the meantime - an unfortunate byproduct) then yes, catering/merchandise hurts, but gate receipts now have a larger impact again. The problem outlined with the method of not turning up would have to have a large swathe of fans to follow suit and not have anyone come in to take the place, not going to happen there.

I have not put a single penny into the club since the takeover, and won't do so for the foreseeable future. My personal choice, and mentioned elsewhere why, but I can understand all perspectives on this.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 11:18 - May 15 with 4150 viewssainthelens

The only language these people understand is money. Not protests, buying the odd pint/ burger/ cuppa in the ground....but cash in lump sum. And if thousands are forking out almost £500 a pop, that's what they want. I totally get why plenty will, but the only way they'll sit up and take notice would be if plenty didn't. For me, until Jenkins goes, I'll not be parting with a penny.
Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 11:38 - May 15 with 4121 viewspeenemunde

Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 07:58 - May 15 by stevethejack

Crock of shit.

Totally see the standpoint - ST only, nothing else.

If you want to boycott, you can’t pick & choose.
Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 11:54 - May 15 with 4098 viewsChief

Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 11:38 - May 15 by peenemunde

If you want to boycott, you can’t pick & choose.

I can, I do and I will. I admire the ones saying they are boycotting buying tickets, but I renewed months ago, they've already had that cash. And if by some miracle we have a decent season&changes are made, there'll be demand again next season for season tickets and people who have boycotted may have trouble getting them again. So weighing it all up I'm happy getting a ST giving me a voice, but that's all they're having for now. I'd rather give my money to local pubs rather than to a bar de facto owned by an American hedgefund. I can go 2 hours without a pint.

Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 12:15 - May 15 with 4068 viewsdameedna

I took two burgers with me to a game.
Steward asked where I got it from.
I said I cooked them myself at home.
He was basically instructed to stop bugers from the van by Rossis coming into the ground.
I bought both.
Which pissed him off.
He let me in.
I would have put him on the ground if he did not let me in.
My solo start of burger war.
If everyone took in a burger or a rossis meal i dont think the stewards would last.
I hope he has lost his job by now the sucker.
Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 12:20 - May 15 with 4057 viewsYossarian

Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 06:46 - May 15 by Chief

This.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 17:53 - May 15 with 3880 viewspeenemunde

Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 11:54 - May 15 by Chief

I can, I do and I will. I admire the ones saying they are boycotting buying tickets, but I renewed months ago, they've already had that cash. And if by some miracle we have a decent season&changes are made, there'll be demand again next season for season tickets and people who have boycotted may have trouble getting them again. So weighing it all up I'm happy getting a ST giving me a voice, but that's all they're having for now. I'd rather give my money to local pubs rather than to a bar de facto owned by an American hedgefund. I can go 2 hours without a pint.

What you are doing is not a boycott at all.
Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 18:01 - May 15 with 3862 viewsFlashberryjack

Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 10:32 - May 15 by Bloodyhills

It's a tricky one and I'm not sure what the answer is. How can we hurt the owners (which is in their pockets) without damaging the club?

Can't damage one without hurting the other I'm afraid.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 18:31 - May 15 with 3829 viewsChief

Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 17:53 - May 15 by peenemunde

What you are doing is not a boycott at all.

Im boycotting the club shops, programme stands and the bars including the 'jacks zone'

Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 18:36 - May 15 with 3806 viewsbyron

Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 08:42 - May 15 by Chief

Keep your ticket but just don’t go, that will do them in, in the end. Championship is a good league though with plenty of decent clubs. I reckon when the dust settles you will enjoy it as mad as that sounds to some. Stability is the key next season, maybe try and get decent owners again? Then go again whilst you still have the para payments. If you think back, when was your best season? What was your annual wage then? It’s do able.

Benny

Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 18:45 - May 15 with 3794 viewsYossarian

Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 18:36 - May 15 by byron

Keep your ticket but just don’t go, that will do them in, in the end. Championship is a good league though with plenty of decent clubs. I reckon when the dust settles you will enjoy it as mad as that sounds to some. Stability is the key next season, maybe try and get decent owners again? Then go again whilst you still have the para payments. If you think back, when was your best season? What was your annual wage then? It’s do able.

Good post.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024