Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? 23:57 - May 14 with 8773 viewssammylee3

Is it time to boycott the club totally wallet wise????

The one thing all these leaches crave is money from the owners to Jenkins to the trust.

I have to say I'm so pissed off with how things have turned out I'm really not sure I'll be spending a penny at the club next season.

We are just one big cash cow for the money men, writing was on the wall from day one when Jenkins et al cashed in... Fook this don't know if I can handle it any more.
Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 19:35 - May 15 with 2632 viewsswan65split

Spent a lot over the years, ws concerned by the takeover, but thats it, no more to the shop, any regalia etc shirts .
Not until HJ has gone at least.
Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 19:38 - May 15 with 2629 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 19:35 - May 15 by swan65split

Spent a lot over the years, ws concerned by the takeover, but thats it, no more to the shop, any regalia etc shirts .
Not until HJ has gone at least.

Yep, tickets only for me.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 19:44 - May 15 with 2618 viewsmonmouth

It’s the 2019/20 season sales that will allow any pressure to be applied. If we are not in the mix, they will shit themselves if no one bothers. They certainly won’t be accelerating income in December. Not good for any january transfers, but no one in their right mind will buy before the likely division is established unless there’s a massive discount.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 20:23 - May 15 with 2593 viewsGowerjack

Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 06:46 - May 15 by Chief

I totally agree with the OP. Sunday was laughable. We conceded the second on 41, that was followed by a few rounds of we want Jenkins out then half the ground rushed down to the bar to put money in the bastardds pockets!! I haven't bought anything from the club apart from season tickets since the Yanks came in and thats the way it'll stay until changes are made

Ive bought nothing from the club other than my season ticket for at least 10 years

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 21:20 - May 15 with 2556 viewsTheResurrection

Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 06:46 - May 15 by Chief

I totally agree with the OP. Sunday was laughable. We conceded the second on 41, that was followed by a few rounds of we want Jenkins out then half the ground rushed down to the bar to put money in the bastardds pockets!! I haven't bought anything from the club apart from season tickets since the Yanks came in and thats the way it'll stay until changes are made

What are you ultimately hoping for then, what's your end game here like?.

As you're just as likely to help us fall down the divisions as you are to whatever it is you're trying to aim for

It's facking bonkers mun

It's like you want the club to be literally on its knees or something before you think your money would be worth parting with again..

Come on, We need some facking unity now.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 21:25 - May 15 with 2550 viewsDarran

Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 21:20 - May 15 by TheResurrection

What are you ultimately hoping for then, what's your end game here like?.

As you're just as likely to help us fall down the divisions as you are to whatever it is you're trying to aim for

It's facking bonkers mun

It's like you want the club to be literally on its knees or something before you think your money would be worth parting with again..

Come on, We need some facking unity now.

Yes you’re 100% correct we do need unity but there’d be a lot more of it if Jenkins fuçked off.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 21:30 - May 15 with 2537 viewsLoyal

Unity on whose terms ?
Fans can't unite over anything.
Better the premier league fckwits go the better.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 21:43 - May 15 with 2528 viewsBadlands

I know I'm in a minority so I'll set out my store

I honestly can't see the point of radical action at this stage
I support Swansea City (in whatever league or competition) and don't see the Yanks as all that bad. They have been hands off (probably too much so) when the initial fear was they would overwhelm the club.
And we knew money had to be saved before they came in but they have spent what we brought in (or tried to).
The change to ticketing annoyed many but I only noticed it for the cup games. And away tickets are heavily subsidised. Swing and roundabouts.
And as I've have seen mentioned, who would take over if they left? It took three years to find these.
We have been a bit spoiled in recent times.
And while I am disappoint we've been relegate I will still have the Swans to support next season.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Login to get fewer ads

Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 00:12 - May 16 with 2474 viewssammylee3

Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 21:43 - May 15 by Badlands

I know I'm in a minority so I'll set out my store

I honestly can't see the point of radical action at this stage
I support Swansea City (in whatever league or competition) and don't see the Yanks as all that bad. They have been hands off (probably too much so) when the initial fear was they would overwhelm the club.
And we knew money had to be saved before they came in but they have spent what we brought in (or tried to).
The change to ticketing annoyed many but I only noticed it for the cup games. And away tickets are heavily subsidised. Swing and roundabouts.
And as I've have seen mentioned, who would take over if they left? It took three years to find these.
We have been a bit spoiled in recent times.
And while I am disappoint we've been relegate I will still have the Swans to support next season.

we have gone soft, years ago we'd have stormed the directors area at the vetch,
we have been ripped off and will continue to be ripped off by the hedge fund managers.

They've all had millions and talk plenty of shit. I said from day one when this crew took over we'll get done and so it is proving.

Until we see who is coming, who is staying and the manager we will know if they are serious about the club going forward. No new stand but Jenkins has had £8 million plus.

Sorry not a penny more from me until we see a retained squad list, quality manager and a plan to get us playing the way we should be.

The only way to get this lot into action is a complete boycott of any money going into the club.
[Post edited 16 May 2018 0:13]
Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 00:12 - May 16 with 2473 viewssammylee3

Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 00:12 - May 16 by sammylee3

we have been ripped off and will continue to be ripped off by the hedge fund managers.

They've all had millions and talk plenty of shit. I said from day one when this crew took over we'll get done and so it is proving.

Until we see who is coming, who is staying and the manager we will know if they are serious about the club going forward. No new stand but Jenkins has had £8 million plus.

Sorry not a penny more from me until we see a retained squad list, quality manager and a plan to get us playing the way we should be.

The only way to get this lot into action is a complete boycott of any money going into the club.

away games only??
Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 08:25 - May 16 with 2408 viewsPawelAbbott

Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 08:42 - May 15 by Chief

Bullshite, if I gave up my seat in the East Upper the chances are it would get snapped by someone else anyway - someone who may or may not buy pints/pies every match. Having a ticket also gives me a voice in the stadium and the ability to boycott/leave early should I wish to. Having no ticket means you have no stake in play at all.

I really don’t think next seasons tickets are going to be snapped up.
I would imagine that it is going to be like a ghost town down there for cold winter evening matches.
If we keep turning out the hoof ball dross and are struggling in the league the place will be half empty at best
Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 09:55 - May 16 with 2384 viewssammylee3

Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 08:25 - May 16 by PawelAbbott

I would imagine that it is going to be like a ghost town down there for cold winter evening matches.
If we keep turning out the hoof ball dross and are struggling in the league the place will be half empty at best

until we get a manager and some committed players we can't comment, utter shambles.
Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 09:59 - May 16 with 2376 viewsraynor94

Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 08:25 - May 16 by PawelAbbott

Next season's tickets have already been snapped up, it's the season after next if we don't go back up, you'll see the drop

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 19:02 - May 16 with 2317 viewsBadlands

Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 00:12 - May 16 by sammylee3

The only time we did get involved was during the Petty fiasco.
I don't agree with anything you wrote but it's all about opinions.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 19:14 - May 16 with 2305 viewspeenemunde

Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 19:44 - May 15 by monmouth

It’s the 2019/20 season sales that will allow any pressure to be applied. If we are not in the mix, they will shit themselves if no one bothers. They certainly won’t be accelerating income in December. Not good for any january transfers, but no one in their right mind will buy before the likely division is established unless there’s a massive discount.

What the Fu#k are you talking about ? I will be renewing my season ticket this December, even if we are bottom of the championship.

I will also be buying the replica tops during the pre-season, even though i only wear them around the house.....You can stick your boycott up your arse.
Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 19:40 - May 16 with 2290 viewssammylee3

I totally agree the club is being run great! we haven't had millions taken out the club, we have committed manager and players going forward as well as a new stand.

We haven't been let down by greedy Trust, chairman and directors. We are going to come out smelling with roses, everything is fine keep buying £5 hot dogs and kit that doesen't fit at £60 a pop, even the merchandise is to small #shrinkflation. Nothing to see here move along, the Wall Street mafia and Jenkins are not in anyway ripping us off and the plan is in place going forward pmsl.

We are rotten to the core and a large purge is due.
[Post edited 16 May 2018 19:41]
Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 19:59 - May 16 with 2276 viewsBillyChong

Anyone over 16 who pays up that kind of cash for a replica shirt needs a word with themselves boycott or not boycott
Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 21:26 - May 16 with 2245 viewspeenemunde

Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 19:59 - May 16 by BillyChong

Anyone over 16 who pays up that kind of cash for a replica shirt needs a word with themselves boycott or not boycott

What do you wear to matches
Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 21:24 - Aug 26 with 1613 viewssammylee3

Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 21:26 - May 16 by peenemunde

What do you wear to matches

anything changed no nothing, bare bones player wise and no ambition just bullshit from the money masters and trust above us. Fook this, still not been back this season.... AGAIN VOTE WITH YOUR WALLET ITS THE ONLY THING THEY WILL UNDERSTAND
[Post edited 26 Aug 2018 21:25]
Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 21:27 - Aug 26 with 1599 viewssammylee3

Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 21:24 - Aug 26 by sammylee3

anything changed no nothing, bare bones player wise and no ambition just bullshit from the money masters and trust above us. Fook this, still not been back this season.... AGAIN VOTE WITH YOUR WALLET ITS THE ONLY THING THEY WILL UNDERSTAND

we won't even buy a dude from fooking Brentford ffs
Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 21:31 - Aug 26 with 1588 viewspeenemunde

Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 21:24 - Aug 26 by sammylee3

I have already spend over £200 on merchandise this season and I won’t be partaking in any boycott.
Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 21:32 - Aug 26 with 1583 viewst1000

Unbelievable next season lol ??????? U r a joke . U should of stopped going this season you moron . Where have u been ? It’s not our club anymore . More passion when crowds of 3000 at vetch me being one of them. I’ve stopped going soulesss club .
Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 21:33 - Aug 26 with 1580 viewsbuilthjack

Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 21:31 - Aug 26 by peenemunde

I have already spend over £200 on merchandise this season and I won’t be partaking in any boycott.

What you bought?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 21:35 - Aug 26 with 1570 viewsbuilthjack

Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 21:32 - Aug 26 by t1000

Unbelievable next season lol ??????? U r a joke . U should of stopped going this season you moron . Where have u been ? It’s not our club anymore . More passion when crowds of 3000 at vetch me being one of them. I’ve stopped going soulesss club .

It's still our club, our team.
Fck Jenkins and the Yanks.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 21:41 - Aug 26 with 1551 viewspeenemunde

Is it time to Boycott the club totally wallet wise???? on 21:33 - Aug 26 by builthjack

What you bought?

Home, away, 3rd kit, t - shirts, shorts.
Only wear around the house or on holiday.
I have Swans merchandise from previous seasons still with the labels on.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024