Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff celebrations on their promotion 09:02 - May 15 with 4434 viewsmoonie

I've not watched BBC Wales of late

We have " neighbours" who are going down to Cardiff for a weekend break .
I swear to God, them being Tranmere supporters who went to Wembley ,and football people , asked if their visit would clash with the capital's celebrations.

They assume it will be an open top bus your starting from the Castle .

I'm wondering if the schools will be given a day a off or the WAG decide the whole of Wales needs to celebrate the capital returning ,briefly, to the Premier League ..

Any today replies from our many capital cousins reading this drivel
Cardiff celebrations on their promotion on 17:14 - May 20 with 781 viewsbluey_the_blue

Cardiff celebrations on their promotion on 13:33 - May 15 by 34dfgdf54

That's a mini tournament though, you win a final to get that trophy.

Not trying to undermine their achievements, like I have said on here numerous times, the manager and his staff their worked miracles with them. They deserve their promotion. I just found jumping around with a cup after coming second was quite cringeworthy.

So first and effective third should get trophies but not second.

That makes sense.
Cardiff celebrations on their promotion on 17:18 - May 20 with 771 views34dfgdf54

Cardiff celebrations on their promotion on 17:14 - May 20 by bluey_the_blue

So first and effective third should get trophies but not second.

That makes sense.

Did Man Utd get a trophy for second place in Prem?
Cardiff celebrations on their promotion on 17:21 - May 20 with 763 viewsbluey_the_blue

Cardiff celebrations on their promotion on 17:18 - May 20 by 34dfgdf54

Did Man Utd get a trophy for second place in Prem?

I have absolutely no idea nor interest.

My point was more that it was deemed ok to have one for first place and also for playoff winners yet not for second place - who by very definition outperformed the playoff winners.

Personally think there should just be the one for winners - then again I stupidly believe the Champions League should just be for champions.
Cardiff celebrations on their promotion on 20:27 - May 20 with 652 viewsPrivate_Partz

Cardiff celebrations on their promotion on 09:19 - May 15 by omarjack

Our day has come..their day will come as well..sooner or later..same goes for many "regular" PL teams..

You saw what happened to Stoke and West Brom..the same fate awaits Crystal Palace,Bournemouth,Watford,Brighton,Burnley and many others..at some point they'll run out of gas and go down..and other teams will go up only to go down and cycle never ends..

Relegation sucks..there is no bright side to it..but let's face it..if you don't have Top 6 (or 7) clubs finances you'll always be a couple of bad decisions away from going under.

I agree with most of that but it wasn't a couple of bad decisions that did for us.
It was over three seasons and during the last one we did not make one right decision.
Yes we're bound to have been a couple of bad decisions away from relegation. Same for everyone in the PL outside of the top six or seven.
No doubt our time would have come but this one was so needless.
It was not an inevitable fall from grace this time but one brought about by incompetence and greed.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Cardiff celebrations on their promotion on 20:41 - May 20 with 630 viewsbluey_the_blue

I can't wait for mart6 to make actual posts then I can going to downvote the motherf*cking shit out of them.
Cardiff celebrations on their promotion on 20:45 - May 20 with 614 viewsSwanjaxs

Cardiff celebrations on their promotion on 20:41 - May 20 by bluey_the_blue

I can't wait for mart6 to make actual posts then I can going to downvote the motherf*cking shit out of them.

Mart6 posts on here every day... just under another username 👍 .... awaiting v arrow 😁

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024