Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sell Mawson and..... 16:07 - May 15 with 2258 viewsSwan91

If possible would you sell mawson for 20-25mill and use most of that money to try and bring Joe Allen back?? He is also in the championship and maybe Stoke would be willing to use that money for other players..... would you pay a high price (possibly a risk) to bring Joe back? would show intent on us trying to play the old way... also would have Bartley, VDH, Amat (if comes back) and FF(or replacement if he leaves) I think that is a decent defence.. especially for the Championship.
Sell Mawson and..... on 16:18 - May 15 with 2210 viewsAngelRangelQS

Joe won't come back, Amat will stay in Spain and FF will go.

We are going to have to sign quite a few players and bring in a decent manager before we get the so called "Swansea Way" back.

I wouldn't be holding my breath.
Sell Mawson and..... on 16:25 - May 15 with 2180 viewsFlashberryjack

Sell Mawson and..... on 16:18 - May 15 by AngelRangelQS

Joe won't come back, Amat will stay in Spain and FF will go.

We are going to have to sign quite a few players and bring in a decent manager before we get the so called "Swansea Way" back.

I wouldn't be holding my breath.

If we do sell Mawson for £25/30 million you can bet your boots that only a small porpotion of it will be spent on players.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Sell Mawson and..... on 16:35 - May 15 with 2136 viewspencoedjack

Joe Allen will be playing PL football next season so would we of been if we hadn’t dithered signing him
Sell Mawson and..... on 17:17 - May 15 with 2002 viewsPrivate_Partz

Sell Mawson and..... on 16:25 - May 15 by Flashberryjack

If we do sell Mawson for £25/30 million you can bet your boots that only a small porpotion of it will be spent on players.

Yep. We would spend it but I doubt the Yanks will release much, if any of it, for Huw to wheel and deal with and there layeth another problem....

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Sell Mawson and..... on 17:23 - May 15 with 1982 viewsjackjackjackjack

We're going to have a cut of about £50/60m in income next season. No way will we be bidding for Joe Allen.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Sell Mawson and..... on 18:07 - May 15 with 1879 viewsdickythorpe

Mawson has just had knee surgery. No one will buy him until he plays a lot of games for us assuming he regains full fitness.
Put on a lot of upper body size quickly, so I reckon his knees were struggling
Sell Mawson and..... on 19:59 - May 15 with 1753 viewsJokeren1943

Agree you may ask what is the point getting 30-40 million pound for Mawson if all the money just roll to USA.

If the club sell Mawson (which i think they should), Mesa, Fabianski and the old Ayew for 60-70 million pound combined, they should use it to rebuilt the squad.
Sell Mawson and..... on 08:31 - May 16 with 1550 viewsjacktar

Sell Mawson and..... on 18:07 - May 15 by dickythorpe

Mawson has just had knee surgery. No one will buy him until he plays a lot of games for us assuming he regains full fitness.
Put on a lot of upper body size quickly, so I reckon his knees were struggling

You're right Dicky, it's unlikely top clubs will be queuing to buy him until the surgery is proved to be successful. This could be good for us, in that he would settle us into Championship hopefully giving us a better start.
Probably be gone in January though. What we don't want is possible buyers holding off till last minute (as was Siggy transfer) and a panic buy situation.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Login to get fewer ads

Sell Mawson and..... on 08:34 - May 16 with 1541 viewsWarwickHunt

Sell Mawson and..... on 19:59 - May 15 by Jokeren1943

Agree you may ask what is the point getting 30-40 million pound for Mawson if all the money just roll to USA.

If the club sell Mawson (which i think they should), Mesa, Fabianski and the old Ayew for 60-70 million pound combined, they should use it to rebuilt the squad.

That could buy a whole team of £5m donkeys.

Jenkins is wetting himself at the prospect.
Sell Mawson and..... on 08:39 - May 16 with 1524 viewsmoonie

Giving Jenkins any money at all is akin to dropping good money into a the collection box at Bethania on a Sunday morning . You won't see it again and it's for sinister use
Sell Mawson and..... on 08:45 - May 16 with 1510 viewsomarjack

Yeah..because Joe has lost his f*cking mind now has he..exchanging a relegated side to another.

And if you think we'll spend 15-20 m on one signing in the Championship,we're way off mark.

That kid is going to West Ham..or Cardiff "shudders"

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Sell Mawson and..... on 09:10 - May 16 with 1475 viewsmoonie

Agree Omar.

Joe will accept an offer that suits Joe and that would included Cardiff .

Plenty of others have and we have to swallow the fact we are now well under Cardiff as regards profile . Thanks Huw
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024