Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
More thick illiterate Scoucers 17:03 - May 15 with 5216 viewsDarran

[Post edited 15 May 2018 17:05]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

More thick illiterate Scoucers on 17:12 - May 15 with 4440 viewssherpajacob

The difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

More thick illiterate Scoucers on 19:42 - May 15 with 4172 viewsHubert

Scoucer ? Is that like scouser, but more thick and illiterate ?
More thick illiterate Scoucers on 19:45 - May 15 with 4160 viewsDarran

More thick illiterate Scoucers on 19:42 - May 15 by Hubert

Bit slow there Hube.

More thick illiterate Scoucers on 19:50 - May 15 with 4128 viewsMrSwerve

I'm half expecting moonie to start slagging off Liverpool to keep his cover.
[Post edited 15 May 2018 19:51]

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

More thick illiterate Scoucers on 20:27 - May 15 with 4035 viewsHubert

More thick illiterate Scoucers on 19:45 - May 15 by Darran

Bit slow there Hube.

no mate, working for a living..
More thick illiterate Scoucers on 21:06 - May 15 with 3916 viewsymaohyd

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

More thick illiterate Scoucers (n/t) on 22:01 - May 15 with 3808 viewsBloodyhills

[Post edited 15 May 2018 22:01]

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

More thick illiterate Scoucers on 22:35 - May 15 with 3703 viewsmoonie

Hard to take the fact we really did stand up to the Scousers and actually beat them at Anfield.

Something to tell the kids

Sadly, it might be for story telling purposes to grandkids thanks to our Welsh chairman and trust who between them fooked it up.

Now,it's simply pisstaking from afar

Sad
Login to get fewer ads

More thick illiterate Scoucers on 04:36 - May 16 with 3559 viewsBrynmill_Jack

More thick illiterate Scoucers on 22:35 - May 15 by moonie

Hard to take the fact we really did stand up to the Scousers and actually beat them at Anfield.

Something to tell the kids

Sadly, it might be for story telling purposes to grandkids thanks to our Welsh chairman and trust who between them fooked it up.

Now,it's simply pisstaking from afar

Sad

Darren baits perch, perch retaliates. Groundhog day again.
Where's Albert Bogwhistle when you need him ?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

More thick illiterate Scoucers on 07:58 - May 16 with 3397 viewsmoonie

Steve.
Trust me ,I only rejoined because of decent events family wise so as to message people.
I was unable to access both my previous usernames .

I'm sorry but that s a ban as far as I'm concerned .

It seems rivers of hate run deep on here .

I've illiterate scousers to thank for many things ,including my life

Scoucer was Darran' s misspelling during Sousa s reign . I can read a little Portuguese and know the basic grammar and it's linked to that so its a case of a very subtle pisstake that somehow flew over the green hills of Cimla village
More thick illiterate Scoucers on 08:25 - May 16 with 3354 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

WeLcome back Perchie

You Facking lunatic 😃

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

More thick illiterate Scoucers on 08:35 - May 16 with 3331 viewsmoonie

Bless you tommy.
I've kept in touch with your comments and disagree on all of them .To me , they are nuts but ,my God ,you show no malevolence to anyone even a right wing " Tory boy" like me .

I have to iron my apron now
More thick illiterate Scoucers on 09:36 - May 16 with 3261 viewsProfessor

Come on Darran- give it a rest. Not like Neath is the 'city of dreaming spires' is it. The reason this happens is the same as why people in South Wales often mix up there, their and they're. My wife, who works in a primary school in Wirral,deals with this one frequently as 'our' is pronounced 'are'-hence people write 'are'.

Does that make scousers 'thick and illiterate'? No more than anywhere else where opportunity is limited by poverty I expect. Liverpool has five university-level institutions so there must be a few literate people around. I even have a proud Scouse female Professor in the office next door.

Good to have you back Rich
More thick illiterate Scoucers on 09:50 - May 16 with 3226 viewsAmbergambler

They're only kids and may be dyslexic or just can't spell. So what?

This is a personal dig at someone and it's pathetic and tedious.
More thick illiterate Scoucers on 09:50 - May 16 with 3221 viewsDarran

More thick illiterate Scoucers on 09:36 - May 16 by Professor

Come on Darran- give it a rest. Not like Neath is the 'city of dreaming spires' is it. The reason this happens is the same as why people in South Wales often mix up there, their and they're. My wife, who works in a primary school in Wirral,deals with this one frequently as 'our' is pronounced 'are'-hence people write 'are'.

Does that make scousers 'thick and illiterate'? No more than anywhere else where opportunity is limited by poverty I expect. Liverpool has five university-level institutions so there must be a few literate people around. I even have a proud Scouse female Professor in the office next door.

“The reason this happens is the same as why people in South Wales often mix up there, their and they're”

I don’t agree with that that one happens all over Britain.

More thick illiterate Scoucers on 10:01 - May 16 with 3188 viewslifelong

This is a bloke who does nothing but insult Swansea and Wales and the people of Swansea and Wales, and you wonder why he gets the flack he does?
This site is better off without him.
More thick illiterate Scoucers on 10:24 - May 16 with 3153 viewsDarran

More thick illiterate Scoucers on 10:01 - May 16 by lifelong

This is a bloke who does nothing but insult Swansea and Wales and the people of Swansea and Wales, and you wonder why he gets the flack he does?
This site is better off without him.

Well said Rog.

More thick illiterate Scoucers on 10:33 - May 16 with 3132 viewsBrynmill_Jack

More thick illiterate Scoucers on 08:35 - May 16 by moonie

Bless you tommy.
I've kept in touch with your comments and disagree on all of them .To me , they are nuts but ,my God ,you show no malevolence to anyone even a right wing " Tory boy" like me .

I have to iron my apron now

Don't burn your "Johnson"

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

More thick illiterate Scoucers on 10:43 - May 16 with 3102 viewsmoonie

I ll say this to you Brynnie.

We ve crossed swords many times and are hardly ever likely to be chums in any way but I think you re got a little class and know the parameters of what to post and what not .

Sadly, others are simply up their own backsides .I can't help that but at least you and I are independent spirits and I truly hope it remains so for some more years to come.

We ve got a double billing tonight , The Usual Suspects followed by American Beauty . Great acting

And Prof...I've never been away .out too far ,waving not drowning
More thick illiterate Scoucers on 10:47 - May 16 with 3094 viewsexhmrc1

your second paragraph is only a half truth. The majority of students in universities dont come from the city whether that be Liverpool, Swansea or elsewhere. A more accurate indicator is the GCSE pass rate which shows Liverpool had 50% . Swansea 62.3% Neath 68* for those having 5 GCSEs at A to C including English and Maths.
Moare thick illiterate Scoucers on 10:58 - May 16 with 3058 viewsmoonie

What is more in question is why a post like this is created .

If it's simply to moderators should withdraw .

It's not pleasant and frankly it's boring as we ve had this before.

Revenue man . Trust me , professor is the most fair man you ll meet .A man of pronciple ,highly intelligent and well travelled . I d trust what he says any day of the week.

Bottom line, the filth that is Darren is again screwing this site for his wadped gratification . We really should be falling for this crap.
More thick illiterate Scoucers on 10:59 - May 16 with 3055 viewsHighjack

More thick illiterate Scoucers on 10:47 - May 16 by exhmrc1

your second paragraph is only a half truth. The majority of students in universities dont come from the city whether that be Liverpool, Swansea or elsewhere. A more accurate indicator is the GCSE pass rate which shows Liverpool had 50% . Swansea 62.3% Neath 68* for those having 5 GCSEs at A to C including English and Maths.

Yes it is widely known that people from neath have a very high level of intelligence as well as being remarkably good looking, charming, and also have nice teeth.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

More thick illiterate Scoucers on 11:02 - May 16 with 3050 viewsProfessor

More thick illiterate Scoucers on 10:59 - May 16 by Highjack

Yes it is widely known that people from neath have a very high level of intelligence as well as being remarkably good looking, charming, and also have nice teeth.

This is true. I was born there.
More thick illiterate Scoucers on 11:06 - May 16 with 3044 viewsmoonie

I worked in Neath .
I had a tutor from Neath called Dudley

Say no more than that
More thick illiterate Scoucers on 11:30 - May 16 with 3009 viewsAmbergambler

Moderators, I think you should delete this thread.

Imagine if the kids in the photograph were yours or your grandchildren would you want to see someone taking the piss out of them like this?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024