Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anybody had email from club today? 18:45 - May 15 with 1731 viewsdickythorpe

It's.regarding the data law that's changingvon may 25th

Anyway it fails to submit!
Couldn't make it up!!!
Anybody had email from club today? on 18:47 - May 15 with 1717 viewsSwanseaisgreat

Worked for me.
Anybody had email from club today? on 19:01 - May 15 with 1671 viewslondonlisa2001

Yes. You know it said 'tell us what you want to see'?

I wanted to reply saying 'Chairman resigning, a new DOF, a decent manager, a new recruitment regime, some attacking flair, an end to practices such as moving the Vice Presidents in favour of commercial clients (wonder how that will go now, btw), mascot packages that let local kids take part whatever the income of their parents, an end to lumping the ball up from the back to any members of the Ayew family, and that's just for starters.'

It doesn't seem to allow that in the options...
Anybody had email from club today? on 19:03 - May 15 with 1660 viewsmonmouth

Anybody had email from club today? on 19:01 - May 15 by londonlisa2001

I wanted to reply saying 'Chairman resigning, a new DOF, a decent manager, a new recruitment regime, some attacking flair, an end to practices such as moving the Vice Presidents in favour of commercial clients (wonder how that will go now, btw), mascot packages that let local kids take part whatever the income of their parents, an end to lumping the ball up from the back to any members of the Ayew family, and that's just for starters.'

Lisa for supporter director. We need you Lisa.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Anybody had email from club today? on 19:18 - May 15 with 1613 viewsclloy2

Anybody had email from club today? on 19:01 - May 15 by londonlisa2001

Data protection- its a shame they didn't show more regard for Premier league status protection
Anybody had email from club today? on 20:05 - May 15 with 1482 viewsSTID2017

Weirdly I didn't get one for me, but I got one for my brother who I'd registered on my email address ! (He doesn't do emails)

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024