Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Potential freebies 19:34 - May 15 with 4827 viewsSwansea93

Don't know if they've signed with anyone yet, but there's a few on the list.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/statistik/endendevertraege

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Potential freebies on 19:35 - May 15 with 3947 viewsJackfath

I'm waiting for MagicDaps to give us a few names.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Potential freebies on 20:58 - May 15 with 3804 viewsBirchgrovejack

If fab goes. I'd aim for Hennessey.
Maybe canales and Abel Hernandez.
Think Can would come here??
Potential freebies on 20:59 - May 15 with 3800 viewsOldjack

https://www.footballinsider247.com/liverpool-reacts-as-attacker-undergoes-swanse

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Potential freebies on 21:04 - May 15 with 3764 viewsBanosswan

Potential freebies on 20:58 - May 15 by Birchgrovejack

If fab goes. I'd aim for Hennessey.
Maybe canales and Abel Hernandez.
Think Can would come here??

I'm guessing Can would prefer Turin.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Potential freebies on 21:37 - May 15 with 3678 viewsLoyal

Chinese bloke released by Swansea apparently.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Potential freebies on 21:42 - May 15 with 3636 viewsBanosswan

Potential freebies on 21:37 - May 15 by Loyal

Chinese bloke released by Swansea apparently.

I enjoy a Chinese release.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Potential freebies on 21:43 - May 15 with 3627 viewsBadlands

Would Hennessy be better than Nordfeldt or does he intend leaving too?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Potential freebies on 22:01 - May 15 with 3548 viewsLoyal

Potential freebies on 21:42 - May 15 by Banosswan

I enjoy a Chinese release.

Dog ruff though ...

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

N/A. on 00:03 - May 16 with 3337 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 21:36]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Potential freebies on 00:26 - May 16 with 3303 viewsomarjack

-Bibras Natcho (CMF,plays for CSKA Moscow,could be a good addition to our shamble of a midfield)
-Abel Hernandez (proven Championship striker that we're all familiar with,my biggest worry is his injury record)
-Robert Huth

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Potential freebies on 02:13 - May 16 with 3245 viewsSwansNZ

Potential freebies on 19:35 - May 15 by Jackfath

I'm waiting for MagicDaps to give us a few names.

so you can cross them off the list?

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Potential freebies on 07:58 - May 16 with 3000 viewsBirchgrovejack

Potential freebies on 21:04 - May 15 by Banosswan

I'm guessing Can would prefer Turin.

that's a shame, he'd be a good back-up for Carroll, could pick up a few tips from him too maybe.
Potential freebies on 15:13 - May 16 with 2800 viewsJonathans_coat

Andre-Pierre Gignac is available on a free! He’d be absolutely devastating in the championship, but will probably have better offers.
Potential freebies on 01:01 - May 17 with 2516 viewsomarjack

-Younes Mokhtar (plays for Zwolle in the dutch league,scored 8 goals as a winger,could be a decent back up?)
-Mustapha Saymak (another Zwolle player,AMF,scored 11 and created 4 assists)
-Yiadom (we all know who that is)
-Jeremy Pied (right back,plays for Southampton,who knows why Claude Puel signed him,might be ok if Naughton leaves which I don't think he will)
-Tyrone Ebuehi (RB who plays for Den Haag,Netherlands,still 22 years old,one of the best RBs in the league,def worth a look at)
-Bobby Reid (plays for Bristol City,had an exceptional season,scoring 19 goals and assisting 7,he plays mainly as AMF but I've seen him play as a striker as well,we should definitely be looking into him)
-Lewis Holtby (you might remember him playing for Tottenham,he moved to Hamburg 3 years ago,his club relegated,he plays mostly as an AMF,he's 27,scored 6 out of 16 games,he had a season riddled somehow with injuries)
-Goochannejhad (Iranian international,plays for Heereneven,could be a decent back up CF,scored 8 goals)

If we're looking into keepers,we can perhaps go after Tim Krul who's languishing in Brighton's bench,or Marwin Hitz from Augsburg,or..we could get Vorm back...

Potential freebies on 01:06 - May 17 with 2510 viewsTheKirkyLife

Maybe Ward but I'd firmly put Roberts in as our first choice RB. Why not go for Fredericks though...

I'd stick with Nordfeldt personally. The guy deserve a chance as #1.
Potential freebies on 01:08 - May 17 with 2506 viewsJonathans_coat

Amir Younes (ex of Ajax) is on that list as a free agent. Weren’t we after him last season but he decided to stay at Ajax?
Potential freebies on 01:08 - May 17 with 2504 viewsomarjack

Potential freebies on 01:06 - May 17 by TheKirkyLife

Maybe Ward but I'd firmly put Roberts in as our first choice RB. Why not go for Fredericks though...

I'd stick with Nordfeldt personally. The guy deserve a chance as #1.

lol Fredericks..he's heading to the Premier League ffs..plus he's already rejected us in January..agree with the Nordfeldt part..he'll make a decent Championship GK.

Potential freebies on 01:10 - May 17 with 2501 viewsomarjack

Potential freebies on 01:08 - May 17 by Jonathans_coat

Amir Younes (ex of Ajax) is on that list as a free agent. Weren’t we after him last season but he decided to stay at Ajax?

we bid 9 m for him,Ajax agreed but he refused to join us..

Italian giants Napoli bid 5 m only and it was accepted by Ajax..and Younes dubbed it as his dream move..but it collapsed due to some disagreement with the method of payment etc..it's almost certain he'll be heading to Naples.
[Post edited 17 May 2018 1:11]

N/A. on 01:12 - May 17 with 2493 viewsHuw57

N/A.

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Potential freebies on 01:15 - May 17 with 2487 viewsJonathans_coat

Potential freebies on 01:10 - May 17 by omarjack

we bid 9 m for him,Ajax agreed but he refused to join us..

Italian giants Napoli bid 5 m only and it was accepted by Ajax..and Younes dubbed it as his dream move..but it collapsed due to some disagreement with the method of payment etc..it's almost certain he'll be heading to Naples.
[Post edited 17 May 2018 1:11]

Ah yes! Was just googling this myself:-

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/03/12/do-given-ban-by-aja

Shame really he looks perfect for us! Wishful thinking Napoli don’t want him anymore I guess.
Potential freebies on 01:15 - May 17 with 2486 viewsomarjack

N/A. on 01:12 - May 17 by Huw57

N/A.

Well..with Roberts/Naughton it's the 1st time in forever the RB position is not our priority (in comparison to other deficiencies in the squad)

Potential freebies on 01:17 - May 17 with 2480 viewsomarjack

Potential freebies on 01:15 - May 17 by Jonathans_coat

Ah yes! Was just googling this myself:-

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/03/12/do-given-ban-by-aja

Shame really he looks perfect for us! Wishful thinking Napoli don’t want him anymore I guess.

lol even if Napoli don't want him. he refused us as Premier League club..he'll sure as hell laugh in our face now that we're in the Pub League..

he'll be snapped by some decent club no doubt.

Potential freebies on 01:23 - May 17 with 2469 viewsJonathans_coat

Potential freebies on 01:17 - May 17 by omarjack

lol even if Napoli don't want him. he refused us as Premier League club..he'll sure as hell laugh in our face now that we're in the Pub League..

he'll be snapped by some decent club no doubt.

Screw him! Yan Dhanda is the next Messi anyway!
Potential freebies on 05:09 - May 17 with 2424 viewsDippy

If Naughton + Roberts are our RBs next season.. we'll be languishing in mid table..

Naughton wants to go..

Let's get two proper fullbacks in..

RB/Roberts
LB/Olsson

We're not going to make 10 new signings.. but if we want any hope.. at least make 5 signings that show intent, and a manager who can galvanise some sort of identity on this lot.. with at least 5 of his own players.

Poll: Cooper Out

Potential freebies on 09:47 - May 17 with 2289 viewsomarjack

Potential freebies on 05:09 - May 17 by Dippy

If Naughton + Roberts are our RBs next season.. we'll be languishing in mid table..

Naughton wants to go..

Let's get two proper fullbacks in..

RB/Roberts
LB/Olsson

We're not going to make 10 new signings.. but if we want any hope.. at least make 5 signings that show intent, and a manager who can galvanise some sort of identity on this lot.. with at least 5 of his own players.

True..Naughton/Roberts are far from ideal..but let's face it,we're more in need of at least a CB to replace Mawson,CMF,winger,and a CF..can't see us getting any more players (unless freebies of course)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024