Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shrewsbury installing safe standing this week 23:08 - May 15 with 3154 viewsbuilthjack

Hope they come up

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Shrewsbury installing safe standing this week on 23:10 - May 15 with 2795 viewsmoonie

Sad to think this club will be hosting games against us next season.

At one point ,we were miles ahead.

They have seen a metioric rise ,to be fair.
Shrewsbury installing safe standing this week on 00:31 - May 16 with 2733 viewsJoe_bradshaw

If they do come up they’ll be given three years to remove it under current legislation.

If they stay down though they’ll be ok.

Barmy situation.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Shrewsbury installing safe standing this week on 02:02 - May 16 with 2706 viewsSwansNZ

Shrewsbury installing safe standing this week on 00:31 - May 16 by Joe_bradshaw

If they do come up they’ll be given three years to remove it under current legislation.

Barmy situation.

Watching a higher class of football must pose some additional risk to people that are standing up watching.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Shrewsbury installing safe standing this week on 08:01 - May 16 with 2589 viewsmoonie

It's a tiny stadium tucked away in the middle of nowhere with nothing nearby except the by pass .

Character free I can assure you .

I'm one of the few that doesn't like Shrewsbury people ,as snooty a shower as you d likely to meet.
Shrewsbury installing safe standing this week on 18:01 - May 16 with 2434 viewsSgorioFruit

I for one am gunning for Shrewsbury to get promoted.
The heart of wales train line runs past my house.
Would be a great away game few beers on the train.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Shrewsbury installing safe standing this week on 18:17 - May 16 with 2414 viewsProfessor

Shrewsbury installing safe standing this week on 18:01 - May 16 by SgorioFruit

Would have been even better at Gay Meadow. The new ground at Meole Brace is a bit of a trek from the town centre.

A town I hold close to me heart having lived there. Odd social split with some serious old money in Shropshire. Some excellent pubs, restaurants etc. A market almost as interesting as Swansea’s. lacks a bit of diversity other than shoppers from mid Wales
Shrewsbury installing safe standing this week on 18:22 - May 16 with 2405 viewsMrSwerve

Shrewsbury installing safe standing this week on 00:31 - May 16 by Joe_bradshaw

Barmy situation.

Could they not just run the seating in 'sitting down configuration'? 'Safe standing areas' are effectively just seats. I don't think there's any way a fan can adjust them themselves.

Unless there's legislation to not have this type of seat at all...
[Post edited 16 May 2018 18:22]

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Shrewsbury installing safe standing this week on 18:45 - May 16 with 2371 viewsWxmJax

Shrooosbury or Shro'sbury ?

I'm Shrooosbury myself, but I'm common.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Login to get fewer ads

Shrewsbury installing safe standing this week on 18:53 - May 16 with 2354 viewsProfessor

Shrewsbury installing safe standing this week on 18:45 - May 16 by WxmJax

Shrooosbury or Shro'sbury ?

I'm Shrooosbury myself, but I'm common.

Shrew like the animal for townies. Shro for the county set.

Short train trip from Wrexham. Could even do it from here (Neston) changing in Wrexham
Shrewsbury installing safe standing this week on 19:02 - May 16 with 2342 viewsFireboy2

Shrewsbury installing safe standing this week on 18:53 - May 16 by Professor

Shrew like the animal for townies. Shro for the county set.

Short train trip from Wrexham. Could even do it from here (Neston) changing in Wrexham

Im also rooting for them to come up

Euxton to wigan to crewe to shrewsbury

Easy peasy as there will beer involved
Shrewsbury installing safe standing this week on 19:42 - May 16 with 2303 viewsProfessor

Shrewsbury installing safe standing this week on 19:02 - May 16 by Fireboy2

Im also rooting for them to come up

Euxton to wigan to crewe to shrewsbury

Easy peasy as there will beer involved

Euston to Crewe or Chester should mean only one change
Shrewsbury installing safe standing this week on 20:02 - May 16 with 2282 viewsbuilthjack

Shrewsbury installing safe standing this week on 18:01 - May 16 by SgorioFruit

Where you from Scorio?
Sounds like a plan taking the train.
Lots of buses from the town centre to the ground apparently.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Shrewsbury installing safe standing this week on 20:28 - May 16 with 2264 viewsmoonie

I ll pick up up free of charge apart from a bag of wine gums
Shrewsbury installing safe standing this week on 20:46 - May 16 with 2246 viewsbuilthjack

Shrewsbury installing safe standing this week on 20:28 - May 16 by moonie

I ll pick up up free of charge apart from a bag of wine gums

I suppose they have to be Maynards

Shrewsbury installing safe standing this week on 20:50 - May 16 with 2237 viewsmoonie

Nope. Dominion ones in Aldi are my preference

We didn't have much time together at Huddersfield and I was rather subdued but next time, I ll be supplying Sherbet Dabs to my friends . Fireboy s son is a nice kid and if he goes ,I might treat him to a Liquorice stick . I might be on holiday though
Shrewsbury installing safe standing this week on 23:07 - May 16 with 2171 viewsFireboy2

Shrewsbury installing safe standing this week on 19:42 - May 16 by Professor

Euston to Crewe or Chester should mean only one change

Professor its euxton lancs i will be departing from matey not euston
Shrewsbury installing safe standing this week on 23:13 - May 16 with 2163 viewsmoonie

Leave your car at ours and I ll drive
Shrewsbury installing safe standing this week on 00:18 - May 17 with 2125 viewsHighjack

Shrewsbury installing safe standing this week on 08:01 - May 16 by moonie

It's a tiny stadium tucked away in the middle of nowhere with nothing nearby except the by pass .

I'm one of the few that doesn't like Shrewsbury people ,as snooty a shower as you d likely to meet.

All the times I’ve been to Shrewsbury it’s a lovely town but there’s always a weird lingering smell in the air that I can’t place.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Shrewsbury installing safe standing this week on 05:49 - May 17 with 2077 viewsProfessor

Shrewsbury installing safe standing this week on 23:07 - May 16 by Fireboy2

Professor its euxton lancs i will be departing from matey not euston

I see.

No idea where that is sorry.
Shrewsbury installing safe standing this week on 06:36 - May 17 with 2057 viewskarnataka

Shrewsbury installing safe standing this week on 00:18 - May 17 by Highjack

All the times I’ve been to Shrewsbury it’s a lovely town but there’s always a weird lingering smell in the air that I can’t place.

Can't say I ever noticed that and I lived in area for 14 years and both of my kids were born in Ludlow. Still have friends in that area and will be very pleased for them if the Shrews get promoted.
Shrewsbury installing safe standing this week on 09:16 - May 17 with 1996 viewskarnataka

Shrewsbury installing safe standing this week on 05:49 - May 17 by Professor

I see.

Think it's in Lancashire
Shrewsbury installing safe standing this week on 09:20 - May 17 with 1990 viewsmoonie

Home Office have criminal investigating Labs there ,Prof. It's Chorley basically but Fireboy is in the posh part
Shrewsbury installing safe standing this week on 09:54 - May 17 with 1965 viewskarnataka

Shrewsbury installing safe standing this week on 08:01 - May 16 by moonie

Shrewsbury people snooty? Jeez, I've lived and/or worked in Surrey, Berkshire & Kent as well as Shropshire and believe me, Surrey & Berkshire are premier league snooty and Shrewsbury only league 1snooty!
[Post edited 17 May 2018 9:55]
Shrewsbury installing safe standing this week on 11:18 - May 17 with 1921 viewsmoonie

Not going to disagree with that .
Sister in law lives in Beaconsfield, High Wycombe really.

Chaq in a son gout
Shrewsbury installing safe standing this week on 12:25 - May 17 with 1879 viewsFireboy2

Shrewsbury installing safe standing this week on 05:49 - May 17 by Professor

I see.

Near chorley matey

10 mins from wigan
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024