Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yan Dhanda 23:19 - May 15 with 14972 viewsbuilthjack

Will be signing for us

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Yan Dhanda on 10:07 - May 16 with 2811 viewsSTID2017

Yan Dhanda on 07:52 - May 16 by leebracey

So this kid is below Harry Wilson in Liverpool's pecking order, who has just played for Hull City last season. Our scouting network is shambolic and lazy, picking up failed u23 players.

I'm all for knocking the current regime when they deserve it, but IMHO this seems a positive step.
Like Tammy, the Championship could see this kid making a positive impact.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Yan Dhanda on 10:10 - May 16 with 2800 viewsJacket

Who's making the decisions though. Is Jenks sticking around for the transfer window before f-ing off?
Yan Dhanda on 10:29 - May 16 with 2761 viewshobo

I've read a few comments on here claiming that liverpool fans are inconsolable after losing this great talent. I can barely find a mention of it on their forum though (I did only check one admittedly). Could someone post a link please
Yan Dhanda on 10:31 - May 16 with 2755 viewshobo

Yan Dhanda on 10:07 - May 16 by STID2017

I'm all for knocking the current regime when they deserve it, but IMHO this seems a positive step.
Like Tammy, the Championship could see this kid making a positive impact.

Id be amazed if he makes the first team squad this season. Could possibly be Byers u23 replacement withe Byers moving up?
Yan Dhanda on 10:37 - May 16 with 2741 viewsTom1912

Yan Dhanda on 10:29 - May 16 by hobo

I've read a few comments on here claiming that liverpool fans are inconsolable after losing this great talent. I can barely find a mention of it on their forum though (I did only check one admittedly). Could someone post a link please

Just some unhappy fans on Twitter:

https://www.footballinsider247.com/liverpool-reacts-as-attacker-undergoes-swanse
Yan Dhanda on 10:40 - May 16 with 2727 viewshobo

Yan Dhanda on 10:37 - May 16 by Tom1912

Just some unhappy fans on Twitter:

https://www.footballinsider247.com/liverpool-reacts-as-attacker-undergoes-swanse

Cheers, I had seen that. Most comments are from Indian fan boys though and aren't relevant. Ask any Korean and they would say Ki should have been our POTY every season since he's been here!
Yan Dhanda on 10:58 - May 16 with 2690 viewsTailGunner

Not sure what / who people are expecting our targets to be tbh, when we have to in a massive cost cutting exercise, & somehow clear out unwanted high earners that not many will want.

He's raw, young, skilful and was clearly rated at Liverpool, and has decided to move on in search of first team action.

He was just the sort of player we build our 'way' on over the years, & I'm glad if it happens and signals a return to that, with players who are desperate to prove a point, rather than the overpaid mercaneries who have plagued us in recent times.
Yan Dhanda on 11:08 - May 16 with 2671 viewsherbie

Yan Dhanda on 10:31 - May 16 by hobo

Id be amazed if he makes the first team squad this season. Could possibly be Byers u23 replacement withe Byers moving up?

He is moving for first team football not to paly for our under 23's. I agree the comments about fans having unrealistic expectations at the players we can realistically target. I prefer to get young hungry players in rather than expesnice ones who think they know it all and don't have to make the effort.
Good luck to the lad if he signs and to our emerging under 23 players.
Login to get fewer ads

Yan Dhanda on 11:27 - May 16 with 2633 viewsandypitt56

You do realise its a long term investment and we probably wont start seeing the results until the first group of players that have benefited from it when they first started? we might see some from the U16's but its unlikely we will see anyone through from the age grade higher.
Yan Dhanda on 12:40 - May 16 with 2556 viewsmoonie

Long term investment ? Fair play .Almost cheered me up

I'm not sure if we have a fookn calendar in the office
Yan Dhanda on 13:04 - May 16 with 2515 viewsvetchonian

Yan Dhanda on 12:40 - May 16 by moonie

Long term investment ? Fair play .Almost cheered me up

I'm not sure if we have a fookn calendar in the office

who knows how players will turn out,this board was raving last August over us signing the wonder boy Sanches....look how that turned out!

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Yan Dhanda on 13:14 - May 16 with 2496 viewsAngelRangelQS

I don't think there's ever been this much fuss over signing a youngster in the history of football.

People moan about us signing U23 players yet in the same breath expect McBurnie to do really well next season, Fulton to be in and around the first team squad and Dan James to get a chance... that's not a bad return in my eyes.

If McBurnie gets 10-15 goals next season then he'll be worth all the misfires alone.
Yan Dhanda on 13:32 - May 16 with 2469 viewsKerouac

Apparently we are paying £100k to Liverpool and they are "asking" for a 20% sell-on clause.

They offered him a new contract but he rejected it as he wants to play...he will be coming to be involved in the 1st team squad.
Has been linked in the press with Rangers, Leeds & Nottingham Forest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Yan Dhanda on 13:43 - May 16 with 2441 viewsjasper_T

Yan Dhanda on 13:32 - May 16 by Kerouac

Apparently we are paying £100k to Liverpool and they are "asking" for a 20% sell-on clause.

They offered him a new contract but he rejected it as he wants to play...he will be coming to be involved in the 1st team squad.
Has been linked in the press with Rangers, Leeds & Nottingham Forest.

Compensation deals for academy players can be tricky. No such thing as a free player.
Yan Dhanda on 14:00 - May 16 with 2414 viewsKilkennyjack

Yan Dhanda on 09:59 - May 16 by A_Fans_Dad

Many have said that this youngster was recruited without a Manager, but we do have a Manager, in fact we have 2 who has been involved all along in these types of deals.
They are the Under 23 Managers, Gary Richards who oversees overall development as well as U23s and Cameron Toshack just U23s.

Remember the Liverpool away game...?

They had Klopp, we had Gary Waggy Richards. How did that one end up ?

And not one of the many players they signed from elsewhere has made a meaningful first team impact - not one. None even in the squad vs Stoke.

Rory ? Kenji ? And many more ..... Zabret has been with us since 2013. Last year they selected Tremmel ahead of him. Its a fecking panto.

[Post edited 16 May 2018 14:09]

Beware of the Risen People

Yan Dhanda on 14:08 - May 16 with 2399 viewsTailGunner

Yan Dhanda on 14:00 - May 16 by Kilkennyjack

Remember the Liverpool away game...?

They had Klopp, we had Gary Waggy Richards. How did that one end up ?

And not one of the many players they signed from elsewhere has made a meaningful first team impact - not one. None even in the squad vs Stoke.

Rory ? Kenji ? And many more ..... Zabret has been with us since 2013. Last year they selected Tremmel ahead of him. Its a fecking panto.

[Post edited 16 May 2018 14:09]

Yep, that squad & recruitment v Liverpool was all down to waggy.....
Yan Dhanda on 14:10 - May 16 with 2392 viewsKilkennyjack

Yan Dhanda on 14:08 - May 16 by TailGunner

Yep, that squad & recruitment v Liverpool was all down to waggy.....

Somebody earlier was saying we can safely sign players now as we had waggy and tosh...

Beware of the Risen People

Yan Dhanda on 16:55 - May 16 with 2298 viewsleebracey

Yan Dhanda on 07:59 - May 16 by MrSwerve

Aye those useless twàts Leon Britton and Alan Tate were PL cast offs too.

Yep, but they were signed by Brian Flynn, the current manager at the time with a great assistant Kevin Reeves who had an eye for a player...who is signing this guy?, oh yes its uncle Huw again.
Yan Dhanda on 17:03 - May 16 with 2279 viewshobo

If we wanted a player for the first team we'd be going for Ben Woodburn on loan who can't get a look in at Liverpool. Dhanda is almost certainly for the U23's, with Byers likely moving up
Yan Dhanda on 17:05 - May 16 with 2271 viewsleebracey

Yan Dhanda on 17:03 - May 16 by hobo

If we wanted a player for the first team we'd be going for Ben Woodburn on loan who can't get a look in at Liverpool. Dhanda is almost certainly for the U23's, with Byers likely moving up

Finally some sense.
Yan Dhanda on 17:15 - May 16 with 2245 viewsJango

How do you know we won’t be doing that also? We’ve got in front of a few other teams for this lads signature. We’ve been relying on Dyer, Routledge and Narsingh our wide this season, hopefully none of them are near the squad next season and we are bringing in a totally fresh attacking unit.
Yan Dhanda on 17:25 - May 16 with 2211 viewsTailGunner

You think he's coming to our 23s & run contract down instead of staying with Liverpool's 23s??
No chance
Yan Dhanda on 17:36 - May 16 with 2186 viewshobo

Yan Dhanda on 17:15 - May 16 by Jango

How do you know we won’t be doing that also? We’ve got in front of a few other teams for this lads signature. We’ve been relying on Dyer, Routledge and Narsingh our wide this season, hopefully none of them are near the squad next season and we are bringing in a totally fresh attacking unit.

Agreed, but it wont be this guy. In a couple of seasons maybe
Yan Dhanda on 18:02 - May 16 with 2141 viewsjackpot

Yan Dhanda on 16:55 - May 16 by leebracey

Yep, but they were signed by Brian Flynn, the current manager at the time with a great assistant Kevin Reeves who had an eye for a player...who is signing this guy?, oh yes its uncle Huw again.

Isn't that the same Brian Flynn who is currently helping scout players for Swansea City ? So who told you it wasn't one of his recommendations and its all down to "uncle Huw again" ?
Yan Dhanda on 19:10 - May 16 with 2054 viewshobo

Yan Dhanda on 17:25 - May 16 by TailGunner

You think he's coming to our 23s & run contract down instead of staying with Liverpool's 23s??
No chance

Just because you start off in the U23s doesn't mean you stay there forever. In a season or two he'll be hoping to be knocking on the first team door, and obviously he has more chance of that here than at Liverpool
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024