Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yan Dhanda 23:19 - May 15 with 14973 viewsbuilthjack

Will be signing for us

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Yan Dhanda on 14:51 - May 23 with 2614 viewsjasper_T

Seems like Brendan was a big fan.
Yan Dhanda on 14:57 - May 23 with 2558 viewsLoyal

Good thread Builthy 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Yan Dhanda on 19:39 - May 23 with 2229 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Signed today.
https://www.swanseacity.com/news/swans-seal-dhanda-signing
Yan Dhanda on 19:54 - May 23 with 2193 viewsDr_Winston

This could be an interesting move in a Scott Sinclair sort of way. Talented left sided attacking player finding it hard to break into a Premier League team's thinking and making a step down to make a step up.

Regardless of the rights and wrongs of signing players without a manager in place, consider me cautiously optimistic about this one.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Yan Dhanda on 20:29 - May 23 with 2126 viewsbuilthjack

Yan Dhanda on 14:57 - May 23 by Loyal

Good thread Builthy 👍

I can join the ITK gang now Loyal 🏄🏽🏄🏽🏄🏽🏄🏽🏄🏽🏄🏽

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Yan Dhanda on 20:31 - May 23 with 2118 viewsJohnw102

Lot of Liverpool fans surprised to see him go.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Yan Dhanda on 20:56 - May 23 with 2067 viewsjasper_T

Yan Dhanda on 19:54 - May 23 by Dr_Winston

This could be an interesting move in a Scott Sinclair sort of way. Talented left sided attacking player finding it hard to break into a Premier League team's thinking and making a step down to make a step up.

Regardless of the rights and wrongs of signing players without a manager in place, consider me cautiously optimistic about this one.

He's nowhere near where Sinclair was in terms of his development. He's coming here looking to make an impression in the u23s and train with the first team whenever he can (which a few of our u23s regularly do), he's not had a string of loans and fleeting first team appearances.

He's moved because there are so many young players ahead of him that are still struggling to break into the Liverpool team (Wilson, Woodburn etc.), he's not on the verge himself.

On the positive side it means that the managers responsible for picking him (or not) are already at the club and have had a first hand gander at him when he scored against them.
Yan Dhanda on 21:05 - May 23 with 2041 viewshobo

Yan Dhanda on 20:29 - May 23 by builthjack

This thread was a Ferdy actually!

Original is here
New signing... by Captain_Sham 15 May 2018 12:41
Interesting.

Login to get fewer ads

Yan Dhanda on 21:27 - May 23 with 2006 viewsLoyal

Yan Dhanda on 20:29 - May 23 by builthjack

I think JF is in charge of the ITK gang. 😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Yan Dhanda on 21:32 - May 23 with 1989 viewsSwansea93

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Yan Dhanda on 22:27 - May 23 with 1935 viewsbuilthjack

Yan Dhanda on 21:05 - May 23 by hobo

This thread was a Ferdy actually!

Original is here
New signing... by Captain_Sham 15 May 2018 12:41
Interesting.

Teachers pet

Yan Dhanda on 22:30 - May 23 with 1922 viewsGeoffThom

Yan Dhanda on 21:32 - May 23 by Swansea93

Feck it after that chuck him in 😀
Yan Dhanda on 09:32 - May 24 with 1789 viewsJohnw102

Yan Dhanda on 22:30 - May 23 by GeoffThom

Feck it after that chuck him in 😀

tends to pass the ball forward, is that the sort of thing we want to encourage?

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Yan Dhanda on 10:35 - May 24 with 1712 viewscockneyswan

Looks an exciting prospect from that, but then again so did Borga in his vid 😳
Yan Dhanda on 11:01 - May 24 with 1681 viewsomarjack

I find it promising that most Liverpool fans seem upset about letting him go. Many compare him to Suso who's come from Liverpool academy to AC Milan and he's now one of their best talents with an estimation of 25-30 m..

But surely fans tend to exaggerate. Especially Indian ones in this case.

I hope he'll be good enough to cut it on a senior level on the bench at least.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024