Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is he still here 08:40 - May 16 with 6160 viewsmoonie

Carlos ,I mean.

No news ,updates,information ?

Wasn't this one of the functions of the Trust ,is to keep fans informed .
Is he still here (n/t) on 14:00 - May 16 with 2366 viewsswan65split

Is he still here on 09:16 - May 16 by Smellyplumz

Utter joke of a club and total laughing stock.

Is he still here on 14:58 - May 16 with 2274 viewsmonmouth

Is he still here on 13:16 - May 16 by AngelRangelQS

Just you wait until we give him a 3 year contract this week and then sack him in December.

This bloke will be Guidolin mk II

For all his weaknesses, I'd much rather go for Guidolin mk 1 if we are going down that road.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Is he still here on 16:07 - May 16 with 2155 viewsAce_Jack

Is he still here on 14:58 - May 16 by monmouth

For all his weaknesses, I'd much rather go for Guidolin mk 1 if we are going down that road.

Its not like he's going to be busy is it?
Is he still here on 16:29 - May 16 with 2090 views3swan

Is he still here on 09:14 - May 16 by Joe_bradshaw

Transfer window opens tomorrow.

An announcement from the EFL yesterday revealed that its domestic window had opened on May 7, the day after the end of the Football League campaign. FIFA has set June 9 as the date when international transfers can begin taking place.

https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/football/leeds-united/leeds-united-
Is he still here on 16:32 - May 16 with 2084 viewsymaohyd

Is he still here on 09:16 - May 16 by Smellyplumz

Utter joke of a club and total laughing stock.

Absolutely

I'm not often surprised with things related to sport and particularly the Swans. Wasn't surprised we were relegated, not surprised at what we've become.

However, i'm utterly fuc king gobsmaked at the situation with Carvahal. Amazed he hasn't gone with immediate affect, not that he has done badly, surely we need a new direction?! But utterly ridiculous that they haven't made a statement.

If he is staying, say so (the wrong decision) but have clarity, give supporters some sort of belief that they have confidence in him.

To say nothing just highlights the utter shambolic state the club is in.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Is he still here on 16:36 - May 16 with 2062 views3swan

Is he still here on 16:32 - May 16 by ymaohyd

Absolutely

I'm not often surprised with things related to sport and particularly the Swans. Wasn't surprised we were relegated, not surprised at what we've become.

However, i'm utterly fuc king gobsmaked at the situation with Carvahal. Amazed he hasn't gone with immediate affect, not that he has done badly, surely we need a new direction?! But utterly ridiculous that they haven't made a statement.

If he is staying, say so (the wrong decision) but have clarity, give supporters some sort of belief that they have confidence in him.

To say nothing just highlights the utter shambolic state the club is in.

Agree.

One legal? question. Is he still here or did his contract end last Sunday?
Is he still here on 16:59 - May 16 with 2009 viewscentrestandswan

Is he still here on 09:10 - May 16 by Rancid

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11731/11372780/carlos-carvalhal-keen-to-r

Thought he was Portugese.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Is he still here on 17:06 - May 16 with 1989 viewsJacket

I was under the impression he was only given a deal until the end of the season, so what the hell is going on? The season's bloody ended so it's either cheerio o'r new contract so what o'n earth's the hold up? Huw's well drilled on the protocol when a manager is sacked but is clearly not as well versed when a manager's contract runs out.
Login to get fewer ads

Is he still here on 17:16 - May 16 with 1960 viewsymaohyd

Everton and West Ham part ways with their managers even though they stay up and act with clarity.

Us meanwhile dicking around. These last few days symbolise all that is wrong.

I can only assume that he (Carvahal) is going and the hold up is down to legalities? Otherwise doesn't make sense.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Is he still here on 17:19 - May 16 with 1945 views34dfgdf54

Is he still here on 17:16 - May 16 by ymaohyd

Everton and West Ham part ways with their managers even though they stay up and act with clarity.

Us meanwhile dicking around. These last few days symbolise all that is wrong.

I can only assume that he (Carvahal) is going and the hold up is down to legalities? Otherwise doesn't make sense.

What legalities though? I thought he only signed until the summer so now he’s technically free to do how he pleases.

The whole thing needs to be settled sharpish whatever the decision.
Is he still here on 17:33 - May 16 with 1904 viewsgiantstoneater

The fact that nobody knows what is happening with CC points to the fact that the Board have no plan!!
Is he still here on 20:43 - May 16 with 1762 viewsmoonie

If his contract ended at end of season ,who ,if anyone,is manager now .

Madness .
Is he still here on 20:50 - May 16 with 1741 viewsjack2jack

The whole thing is a bit of a mess really, but that's the way we roll of late.
Is he still here on 20:56 - May 16 with 1709 views34dfgdf54

Jenkins was in the Celtic Manor earlier. Possibly interviewing?
Is he still here on 21:04 - May 16 with 1687 views3swan

Is he still here on 20:56 - May 16 by 34dfgdf54

Missed a chance there.

You could have said having a meeting with Sir Terry Matthews

Is he still here on 21:26 - May 16 with 1615 viewsLoyal

Is he still here on 20:56 - May 16 by 34dfgdf54

Is he going for the night porters job or the financial assistant role ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Is he still here on 21:28 - May 16 with 1601 viewsLoyal

Is he still here on 20:43 - May 16 by moonie

If his contract ended at end of season ,who ,if anyone,is manager now .

Madness .

Contracts end at the end of this month.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Is he still here on 21:46 - May 16 with 1554 viewsSwansNZ

Is he still here on 21:28 - May 16 by Loyal

Contracts end at the end of this month.

Does not matter when it officially ends, we should announce it's not being renewed.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Is he still here on 22:53 - May 16 with 1437 viewsjackrabbit

I was a big fan of Carlos and even when things started to go awry, I would defend him as somebody doing the best he could with inadequate resources. However I was disappointed with how he handled our run in. We had the 'easiest' last 3 fixtures of all the relegation candidates and we totally blew it. So I agree totally with Jason Burt in yesterday's Telegraph:

"Carlos Carvalhal's ill-advised self-defence

Carlos Carvalhal did not do himself any favours by quoting statistics from a sheet of paper attempting to justify his record at Swansea City within minutes of the club’s relegation from the Premier League being confirmed.

Given how much the football club means to the local community, not least for economic reasons in a challenged area, it was unnecessarily self-serving and insensitive. It was also pointless — which is pretty much what Swansea have been in their last nine games under their Portuguese manager when they have collected just three points and dropped back into the bottom three.

Carvalhal took 17 points from his first nine games, a remarkable achievement, but Swansea ended up like a runner in a long-distance race who has worked extremely hard to get back into the pack only to find himself exhausted on the home straight."

Hero to zero. Very sad for him and even more sad for us.
Is he still here on 22:59 - May 16 with 1412 viewsAngelRangelQS

Is he still here on 22:53 - May 16 by jackrabbit

I was a big fan of Carlos and even when things started to go awry, I would defend him as somebody doing the best he could with inadequate resources. However I was disappointed with how he handled our run in. We had the 'easiest' last 3 fixtures of all the relegation candidates and we totally blew it. So I agree totally with Jason Burt in yesterday's Telegraph:

"Carlos Carvalhal's ill-advised self-defence

Carlos Carvalhal did not do himself any favours by quoting statistics from a sheet of paper attempting to justify his record at Swansea City within minutes of the club’s relegation from the Premier League being confirmed.

Given how much the football club means to the local community, not least for economic reasons in a challenged area, it was unnecessarily self-serving and insensitive. It was also pointless — which is pretty much what Swansea have been in their last nine games under their Portuguese manager when they have collected just three points and dropped back into the bottom three.

Carvalhal took 17 points from his first nine games, a remarkable achievement, but Swansea ended up like a runner in a long-distance race who has worked extremely hard to get back into the pack only to find himself exhausted on the home straight."

Hero to zero. Very sad for him and even more sad for us.

Great analogy - Carlos would love it
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024