Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change 12:23 - May 16 with 11563 viewsTheResurrection

The month of June is an important time for the Trust. It's the time they hold their elections but guess what, and it's the same every year there's virtually no mention of them.

This is the only real strategy they've ever had. One where the mechanism of the organisation doesn't get the chance to evolve or even breathe.

If the Trust had the best intentions of the Football Club and its fans at heart they'd be shouting from the rooftops that elections are due soon and doing their best to blood younger, more hungry and determined volunteers to sweep up their mess and inability to ever get things done.

They're confused, they're silent, they don't know which way to turn, what's up or down or wrong or right.

The set up we have currently with Mute Stu and Alan Lewis has been nothing short of a farce, yet they continue to hide away hoping that June will come and go so they can go back into hiding once more.

Time for Change??

Yeah. But years ago

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 20:02 - May 16 with 1407 viewsNeathJack

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 19:58 - May 16 by exiledclaseboy

My understanding is that only elected board members can vote on the co-opted positions. So (for example) I wouldn’t be able to vote on who should be a co-opted member as one myself. But as far as I know all elected members get a vote.

Ta.
The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 20:12 - May 16 with 1377 viewsPhil_S

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 19:58 - May 16 by exiledclaseboy

My understanding is that only elected board members can vote on the co-opted positions. So (for example) I wouldn’t be able to vote on who should be a co-opted member as one myself. But as far as I know all elected members get a vote.

This.
Unless it has changed at any point then the co-opted nominations are put forward and the board undertake a vote on who should get in

Existing co-opts and affiliates are not entitled to vote so from memory there are 11 elected board members
The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 20:14 - May 16 with 1365 viewsTheResurrection

OK so who's position can we remove this time around?

Who is up for re-election?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 20:14 - May 16 with 1361 viewsOldjack

All the Trust are good for when needs be, they could rally the troops for a possible uprising when needed ,other than that with no actual power within the club [where it really matters] they may as well not exist The Yanks and treacherous Huw just toy with them and that's the way it's always been

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 20:17 - May 16 with 1351 viewsmax936

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 20:12 - May 16 by Phil_S

This.
Unless it has changed at any point then the co-opted nominations are put forward and the board undertake a vote on who should get in

Existing co-opts and affiliates are not entitled to vote so from memory there are 11 elected board members

Who says that they're not entitled to vote though the ones who have most to lose?, voting is or could be an open and shut case on lots of things if new people coming in are not allowed to vote that's basically a closed shop, which is probably why the Trust is the cluster fuk it is.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 20:17 - May 16 with 1351 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 20:12 - May 16 by Phil_S

This.

Up to 11. At the moment there are eight elected board members, six co-opted members, Nigel as secretary and two affiliates. All co-opted board members are only there up until the end of July when they have to either apply for co-option again or stand for election as “full” board members. Four of the elected members have to stand to be re-elected this summer, if they want to of course.

Poll: Tory leader

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 20:20 - May 16 with 1341 viewsTheResurrection

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 20:17 - May 16 by exiledclaseboy

Up to 11. At the moment there are eight elected board members, six co-opted members, Nigel as secretary and two affiliates. All co-opted board members are only there up until the end of July when they have to either apply for co-option again or stand for election as “full” board members. Four of the elected members have to stand to be re-elected this summer, if they want to of course.

Who are those 4 and do you know what their intentions are?

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 20:21 - May 16 with 1339 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 20:14 - May 16 by TheResurrection

OK so who's position can we remove this time around?

Who is up for re-election?

Alan Lewis, Viv Brooks, Ron Knuska and Viv Williams. If they all decide to stand again of course.

Login to get fewer ads

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 20:22 - May 16 with 1335 viewsNeathJack

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 20:17 - May 16 by exiledclaseboy

I understand it's 4 elected members are up for re-election? How many elected positions in total are available to be allocated (i.e. the 4 up for re-election and ?no currently vacant)?
The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 20:23 - May 16 with 1332 viewsTheResurrection

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 20:21 - May 16 by exiledclaseboy

Alan Lewis, Viv Brooks, Ron Knuska and Viv Williams. If they all decide to stand again of course.

Can you ask them please what their intentions are and let us know?

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 20:25 - May 16 with 1320 viewsPhil_S

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 20:17 - May 16 by max936

Who says that they're not entitled to vote though the ones who have most to lose?, voting is or could be an open and shut case on lots of things if new people coming in are not allowed to vote that's basically a closed shop, which is probably why the Trust is the cluster fuk it is.

No board member has anything to lose on voting for co-opted positions

ANd the constitution I believe says that affiliates cant vote

Its nothing to do with it then being a clusterfuk max but new people coming in cant vote for themselves

That's nothing to do with affiliates
The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 20:25 - May 16 with 1320 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 20:23 - May 16 by TheResurrection

Can you ask them please what their intentions are and let us know?

No, it’s their decision and we’ll all find out when the election material is sent out.

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 20:26 - May 16 with 1313 viewsNeathJack

Each person standing for election should be prepared to do a Q&A (whether that be on the Trust Facebook page or elsewhere), where members can pose questions directly to them and they can put their views on each subject forward directly to the members, rather than the fluffy 250 word (or however long) statement than is currently the case.
The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 20:27 - May 16 with 1308 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 20:22 - May 16 by NeathJack

I understand it's 4 elected members are up for re-election? How many elected positions in total are available to be allocated (i.e. the 4 up for re-election and ?no currently vacant)?

Definitely four existing members have to submit themselves for re-election if they want to continue. The other question I don’t know the answer to, sorry.

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 20:31 - May 16 with 1296 viewsPhil_S

Just throwing it out there but if any Trust member who wises to stand is looking for a member to be one of the six to back the nomination form then you only have to ask
The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 20:39 - May 16 with 1272 viewsUxbridge

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 20:17 - May 16 by max936

Not sure it makes sense that those up for co - option have the ability to vote for themselves when the other candidates could not.

Anyway, agree with all that Phil and Clasey have said. Also agree with some of what Res wrote... Election in a couple of months time. The majority of the board is up for renewal. Want change? Make it happen. Join, stand vote. We're at a critical time.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 20:39 - May 16 with 1269 viewsUxbridge

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 20:31 - May 16 by Phil_S

Just throwing it out there but if any Trust member who wises to stand is looking for a member to be one of the six to back the nomination form then you only have to ask

Same here.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 20:44 - May 16 with 1251 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 20:39 - May 16 by Uxbridge

Same here.

Thirded

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 20:50 - May 16 with 1220 viewsDarran

Vote Res.
Williams out.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 20:53 - May 16 with 1206 viewsmax936

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 20:25 - May 16 by Phil_S

No board member has anything to lose on voting for co-opted positions

ANd the constitution I believe says that affiliates cant vote

Its nothing to do with it then being a clusterfuk max but new people coming in cant vote for themselves

That's nothing to do with affiliates

Ok thanks for clearing that one up.

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 20:58 - May 16 with 1172 viewsNeath_Jack

I have asked several times, but yet to be answered...

Does the membership run 12 months from the time you join, or some other time frame?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 21:00 - May 16 with 1164 viewsTheResurrection

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 20:58 - May 16 by Neath_Jack

Does the membership run 12 months from the time you join, or some other time frame?

Think it's til June or July mate, so if you joined in say March you'd have to join again in a couple of months.

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 21:05 - May 16 with 1152 viewslondonlisa2001

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 21:00 - May 16 by TheResurrection

Think it's til June or July mate, so if you joined in say March you'd have to join again in a couple of months.

End Of July I think. So if you join on 21st July, it's only 10 days before you need to join again.

I did that a couple of years ago - had forgotten to rejoin and did so in June, paying £10 for just a month before having to pay again.
The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 21:06 - May 16 with 1145 viewsmax936

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 20:39 - May 16 by Uxbridge

Not sure it makes sense that those up for co - option have the ability to vote for themselves when the other candidates could not.

Anyway, agree with all that Phil and Clasey have said. Also agree with some of what Res wrote... Election in a couple of months time. The majority of the board is up for renewal. Want change? Make it happen. Join, stand vote. We're at a critical time.

Not sure what I could offer other than my opinions of some I feel strongly about and would be outspoken about lots of stuff, mostly that of what I've posted on this forum.
As for writing a 250 word essay, where would I start and where would I end.

There's been meetings I take it regarding the situation the club is in, before if not after relegation was confirmed?

What if anything is planned or been put forward can you say?

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 21:06 - May 16 with 1141 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 20:58 - May 16 by Neath_Jack

It ends on 31 July each year, regardless of when you joined.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024