Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change 12:23 - May 16 with 11564 viewsTheResurrection

The month of June is an important time for the Trust. It's the time they hold their elections but guess what, and it's the same every year there's virtually no mention of them.

This is the only real strategy they've ever had. One where the mechanism of the organisation doesn't get the chance to evolve or even breathe.

If the Trust had the best intentions of the Football Club and its fans at heart they'd be shouting from the rooftops that elections are due soon and doing their best to blood younger, more hungry and determined volunteers to sweep up their mess and inability to ever get things done.

They're confused, they're silent, they don't know which way to turn, what's up or down or wrong or right.

The set up we have currently with Mute Stu and Alan Lewis has been nothing short of a farce, yet they continue to hide away hoping that June will come and go so they can go back into hiding once more.

Time for Change??

Yeah. But years ago

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 21:06 - May 16 with 963 viewsbuilthjack

So people could join now, and vote?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 21:10 - May 16 with 947 viewslondonlisa2001

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 20:44 - May 16 by exiledclaseboy

Thirded

I will as well, but only if someone agrees to be my bitch.

I can't vote, although I am allowed to express my opinion (lol, as though I won't), so I need someone who will vote the same way I would if I could.
[Post edited 16 May 2018 21:11]
The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 21:11 - May 16 with 940 viewslonglostjack

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 20:31 - May 16 by Phil_S

Just throwing it out there but if any Trust member who wises to stand is looking for a member to be one of the six to back the nomination form then you only have to ask

Fourthed

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 21:11 - May 16 with 940 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 21:10 - May 16 by londonlisa2001

I will as well, but only if someone agrees to be my bitch.

I can't vote, although I am allowed to express my opinion (lol, as though I won't), so I need someone who will vote the same way I would if I could.
[Post edited 16 May 2018 21:11]

I thought that was my job?

Poll: Tory leader

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 21:12 - May 16 with 931 viewslonglostjack

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 21:06 - May 16 by builthjack

So people could join now, and vote?

Good question

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 21:13 - May 16 with 928 viewslondonlisa2001

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 21:11 - May 16 by exiledclaseboy

I thought that was my job?

A girl needs a number of bitches Clasie...

You'll remain my most important bitch, of course. Primo bitch
The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 21:14 - May 16 with 920 viewsJonathans_coat

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 20:50 - May 16 by Darran

Vote Res.
Williams out.

FAO ladies and gentlemen involved with the trust.

Has anybody had a quiet word with Viv regarding his “tail/dog” comment? Just to clarify what exactly was meant. I am hoping it was merely bad wording, or a miscommunication. He must have known how that came across right? No agenda or anything in the question, just interested because there’s been no clarification since.
The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 21:17 - May 16 with 901 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 21:14 - May 16 by Jonathans_coat

FAO ladies and gentlemen involved with the trust.

Has anybody had a quiet word with Viv regarding his “tail/dog” comment? Just to clarify what exactly was meant. I am hoping it was merely bad wording, or a miscommunication. He must have known how that came across right? No agenda or anything in the question, just interested because there’s been no clarification since.

I haven’t spoken to him about it and I wasn’t there the night he said it. No idea if it’s been discussed otherwise.

Login to get fewer ads

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 21:23 - May 16 with 872 viewsMattG

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 14:18 - May 16 by Nookiejack

MattG,

Do you have any idea what number of votes would be needed for each of the 4 people from the new Group to be elected?

All 4 members will need to be elected.

You then have to hope Uxbridge will the vote with the new Group - for the new Group to have a majority - as It looks like he is not standing again until next year - from that link you posted.

Apologies, Nookie - only just back online.

In terms of the number of votes, I guess 50%+1 would be enough to guarantee election but I don't think it's possible to calculate what the number is without knowing the number of returned ballot papers and the number of candidates.

In the 2017 election there were 860 valid ballot papers returned and 12 candidates for 6 vacancies. The sixth highest number of votes was 384 (44.65%).

In 2016, there were 582 valid ballot papers returned and 7 candidates for 5 vacancies. The fifth highest number of votes was 477 (81.96%).
The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 21:27 - May 16 with 855 viewslonglostjack

Seriously we need to know what we can do as an individual member to maximize voting potential. Gloves off. Who should get a vote? Who needs to be booted out? We definitely need to create a group with a clear agenda and dare I say it, brand identity. Members standing for election who support that agenda can then be supported. "Take back control" and Momentum come to mind. The message has to be clear.

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 21:35 - May 16 with 827 viewsUxbridge

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 21:17 - May 16 by exiledclaseboy

I haven’t spoken to him about it and I wasn’t there the night he said it. No idea if it’s been discussed otherwise.

Wasn't there either.

Irony is Viv and Nigel aren't so different. Both strong characters who believe in putting their views across and both massive Swans fans. The irony is they'd probably get on really well over a few pints.

Viv's done some excellent work over the wall of fame, Robbie James busy and the murals in the Riverside too.

The comments, if as reported (and like I say wasn't there), were bang out of line though. Counter productive and out of line. No doubt he'll suffer for that if standing again.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 21:38 - May 16 with 814 viewsLoyal

Another I wasn't there, nor was I, cant remember, don't know post.
Learning from the great man Jenkins at last 😃

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 21:40 - May 16 with 797 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 21:38 - May 16 by Loyal

Another I wasn't there, nor was I, cant remember, don't know post.
Learning from the great man Jenkins at last 😃

Not really. I just wasn’t there.

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 21:40 - May 16 with 792 viewslonglostjack

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 21:35 - May 16 by Uxbridge

Wasn't there either.

Irony is Viv and Nigel aren't so different. Both strong characters who believe in putting their views across and both massive Swans fans. The irony is they'd probably get on really well over a few pints.

Viv's done some excellent work over the wall of fame, Robbie James busy and the murals in the Riverside too.

The comments, if as reported (and like I say wasn't there), were bang out of line though. Counter productive and out of line. No doubt he'll suffer for that if standing again.

To be honest I don't give a toss about the wall of fame and murals.

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 21:42 - May 16 with 787 viewsDarran

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 21:35 - May 16 by Uxbridge

Wasn't there either.

They’re very different,one is supposed to be working for the fans and I saw him sitting in the Directors Box a few weeks ago too.

Williams out.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 21:42 - May 16 with 787 viewsJonathans_coat

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 21:17 - May 16 by exiledclaseboy

Thank you Clasey. I guess thats the problem with fans forums, you don’t really get to ask direct questions to individuals until the next one!
The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 21:42 - May 16 with 786 viewsbuilthjack

So shouldn't the people who want to be voted in on the trust arrange a meeting with people who would vote for them etc. Also do a huge recruitment drive, very quickly, to get hundreds of new members, (or ex members who got peed off last year).
Otherwise the time will come and go, and the same people will be on the board.
Move quick or moan later.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 21:43 - May 16 with 776 viewsNeath_Jack

Wasn't there either.

"Viv's done some excellent work over the wall of fame, Robbie James busy and the murals in the Riverside too".

Excellent, make him Supporters Director for life.

F*ck sake.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 21:45 - May 16 with 764 viewsJackfath

Wasn't there either.

Murals.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 21:46 - May 16 with 750 viewsDarran

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 21:45 - May 16 by Jackfath

Murals.

The Man With The Golden Crayon.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 21:46 - May 16 with 749 viewsLoyal

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 21:42 - May 16 by Jonathans_coat

Thank you Clasey. I guess thats the problem with fans forums, you don’t really get to ask direct questions to individuals until the next one!

Im sure the minutes will clear it all up.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 21:48 - May 16 with 728 viewsLoyal

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 21:46 - May 16 by Darran

He's a boy mun, he is only 8 !

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 21:48 - May 16 with 725 viewsUxbridge

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 21:43 - May 16 by Neath_Jack

"Viv's done some excellent work over the wall of fame, Robbie James busy and the murals in the Riverside too".

Excellent, make him Supporters Director for life.

F*ck sake.

Heh, cos that's what I suggested eh. Iesu Mawr. This place sometimes.

Like it or not, plenty of people give the square root of zero fook about off the pitch matters, ownership etc. Can't say it totally surprised me when only about 60% voted in the consultation... Many had no interest or understanding. They do love things like that I as it relates more to the supporter experience. Each to their own I say.

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 21:51 - May 16 with 704 viewsJackfath

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 21:46 - May 16 by Darran

I had some sympathy for the whole lot. It's gone though. Morons.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 21:52 - May 16 with 690 viewsUxbridge

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 21:42 - May 16 by Darran

They’re very different,one is supposed to be working for the fans and I saw him sitting in the Directors Box a few weeks ago too.

Williams out.

Was he? Couldn't tell you. I know he's in favour of attendance though. Fair enough really, he got voted on so gets to vote on whether the Trust should be there or not. Not a view I share, and I hope those who share my view stand in the summer.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024