Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change 12:23 - May 16 with 11565 viewsTheResurrection

The month of June is an important time for the Trust. It's the time they hold their elections but guess what, and it's the same every year there's virtually no mention of them.

This is the only real strategy they've ever had. One where the mechanism of the organisation doesn't get the chance to evolve or even breathe.

If the Trust had the best intentions of the Football Club and its fans at heart they'd be shouting from the rooftops that elections are due soon and doing their best to blood younger, more hungry and determined volunteers to sweep up their mess and inability to ever get things done.

They're confused, they're silent, they don't know which way to turn, what's up or down or wrong or right.

The set up we have currently with Mute Stu and Alan Lewis has been nothing short of a farce, yet they continue to hide away hoping that June will come and go so they can go back into hiding once more.

Time for Change??

Yeah. But years ago

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 21:54 - May 16 with 1398 viewsNeath_Jack

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 21:48 - May 16 by Uxbridge

Heh, cos that's what I suggested eh. Iesu Mawr. This place sometimes.

Like it or not, plenty of people give the square root of zero fook about off the pitch matters, ownership etc. Can't say it totally surprised me when only about 60% voted in the consultation... Many had no interest or understanding. They do love things like that I as it relates more to the supporter experience. Each to their own I say.

Heh, cos that's what i suggested you suggested eh.

It's your (The Trust) job to ensure that those people are informed of what is going on off the pitch and with ownership etc. You have failed massively, and will go down alongside as Jenkins et al as nothing but snakes.

A couple of full page adverts in the Welsh rags, written and online would have gone a long way in achieving the above.

And still we wait for communication of substance...

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 21:56 - May 16 with 1380 viewsJackfath

How the Feck any of them still want their names associated with the massive clusterfeck beggars belief.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 21:58 - May 16 with 1363 viewsLoyal

Im sure the minutes of the forum in question are available (2)

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 22:00 - May 16 with 1355 viewsUxbridge

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 21:54 - May 16 by Neath_Jack

Heh, cos that's what i suggested you suggested eh.

It's your (The Trust) job to ensure that those people are informed of what is going on off the pitch and with ownership etc. You have failed massively, and will go down alongside as Jenkins et al as nothing but snakes.

A couple of full page adverts in the Welsh rags, written and online would have gone a long way in achieving the above.

And still we wait for communication of substance...

I've got precious little time for anyone who compares anyone who's given their time up for the Trust to the likes of the sellouts and their actions. Still, par for the course sometimes.

Anyway, a helpful reminder for those who fancy standing that they'll need a thick skin.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 22:03 - May 16 with 1333 viewsNeath_Jack

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 22:00 - May 16 by Uxbridge

I've got precious little time for anyone who compares anyone who's given their time up for the Trust to the likes of the sellouts and their actions. Still, par for the course sometimes.

Anyway, a helpful reminder for those who fancy standing that they'll need a thick skin.

Ah right, so it's okay for Trust wallahs to royally f*ck up and still be respected, but it doesn't work the same for our ex shareholders? Tidy.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 22:06 - May 16 with 1315 viewsTheResurrection

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 21:05 - May 16 by londonlisa2001

End Of July I think. So if you join on 21st July, it's only 10 days before you need to join again.

I did that a couple of years ago - had forgotten to rejoin and did so in June, paying £10 for just a month before having to pay again.

No champagne for you that month!

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 22:07 - May 16 with 1314 viewsbonymine

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 12:38 - May 16 by Darran

Vote Res.

Seriously though we need someone like him on the Trust.
If he’s happy to go for it everyone on here can vote to get him on board.

FFS Darran you’ve been calling him all the names under the sun WTF is going on here ?? .....

Sum up Planetswans 2017/2018 season with a gif or pic by Darran 13 May 2018 18:12
https://s7.postimg.cc/7tsx3hdsr/EB919_ACA-9_DFC-44_C3-_ABAD-_EB603_B099874.gif

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 22:08 - May 16 with 1308 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 22:03 - May 16 by Neath_Jack

Ah right, so it's okay for Trust wallahs to royally f*ck up and still be respected, but it doesn't work the same for our ex shareholders? Tidy.

There’s a difference between an opinion on the effectiveness or otherwise of the Trust boards past and present, and all opinions on that are valid, and the actions of Jenkins et al when selling the club. The fact that you somehow see the two as equal surprises me greatly.
[Post edited 16 May 2018 22:12]

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 22:09 - May 16 with 1300 viewsDarran

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 22:07 - May 16 by bonymine

FFS Darran you’ve been calling him all the names under the sun WTF is going on here ?? .....

Sum up Planetswans 2017/2018 season with a gif or pic by Darran 13 May 2018 18:12
https://s7.postimg.cc/7tsx3hdsr/EB919_ACA-9_DFC-44_C3-_ABAD-_EB603_B099874.gif

I just think the mouthy prick is ideal to sort the old fogies out.
I haven’t got to bum him to think that.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 22:09 - May 16 with 1299 viewsUxbridge

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 22:03 - May 16 by Neath_Jack

If you can point to anything anyone on the Trust did that compares to the sort of duplicitous acts that the sellers did for personal gain of millions then I'm all ears.

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 22:10 - May 16 with 1288 viewsUxbridge

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 22:08 - May 16 by exiledclaseboy

There’s a difference between an opinion on the effectiveness or otherwise of the Trust boards past and present, and all opinions on that are valid, and the actions of Jenkins et al when selling the club. The fact that you somehow see the two as equal surprises me greatly.

A better reply than mine, and spot on.

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 22:16 - May 16 with 1255 viewsDarran

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 22:17 - May 16 with 1251 viewsSwanseajill

I'm shocked that you can make a comparison of the two boards in the same sentence.

Only one of the two have made a lot of money. And the other have given so much time and effort over the years...for now't.
The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 22:18 - May 16 with 1244 viewsswancity

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 22:08 - May 16 by exiledclaseboy

I don't think anyone is trying to say that they're equal ( misdeameanours )

But certainly the Trust should be totally ashamed of themselves as well in relation to their pathetic handling of the whole thing.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 22:19 - May 16 with 1242 viewsbonymine

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 22:09 - May 16 by Darran

Nobody (least of all me) is suggesting for one minute that you are ‘bumming him’ Darran but like so much which has gone on at our Club/Trust etc these past 3/4 years nothing will ever cease to amaze me any more ....!!!

Stu MAC & the old fogies on The Trust need to be eliminated immediately with new blood required .....if Chrissie steps up to the plate then fair do’s but as long as he’s not on Jenkins’ payroll any more ???

STID ......Together Stronger. 💪💪💪

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 22:20 - May 16 with 1233 viewsDarran

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 22:19 - May 16 by bonymine

Nobody (least of all me) is suggesting for one minute that you are ‘bumming him’ Darran but like so much which has gone on at our Club/Trust etc these past 3/4 years nothing will ever cease to amaze me any more ....!!!

Stu MAC & the old fogies on The Trust need to be eliminated immediately with new blood required .....if Chrissie steps up to the plate then fair do’s but as long as he’s not on Jenkins’ payroll any more ???

STID ......Together Stronger. 💪💪💪

Indeed.

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 22:21 - May 16 with 1230 viewslonglostjack

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 22:09 - May 16 by Darran

Bull in a china shop is what's needed. Don't know him personally but as long as he doesn't do a Dineen he's worth a punt and would get my vote.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 22:24 - May 16 with 1214 viewsNeath_Jack

Where have I said they were equal?

Both spineless bastards that have failed the supporters.

Snakes, no backbones.

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 22:27 - May 16 with 1198 viewsSkettyJack

I think Mr Res needs to pin his colours to the mast

Jenkins to continue in role, or Jenkins out?
The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 22:28 - May 16 with 1192 viewsNeath_Jack

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 22:09 - May 16 by Uxbridge

If you can point to anything anyone on the Trust did that compares to the sort of duplicitous acts that the sellers did for personal gain of millions then I'm all ears.

How about directing the members to a no vote? How about lying about Mr Cooze being paid, then hanging him out to dry? How about doing absolutely nothing for the past 18 months in regards to speaking up about what the fûck is happening to our club?

Shall I go on?

There’s no need to answer because talk is cheap.

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 22:29 - May 16 with 1188 viewsNeath_Jack

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 22:18 - May 16 by swancity

I don't think anyone is trying to say that they're equal ( misdeameanours )

But certainly the Trust should be totally ashamed of themselves as well in relation to their pathetic handling of the whole thing.

Indeed.

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 22:30 - May 16 with 1185 viewsbonymine

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 22:27 - May 16 by SkettyJack

Absolutely my point exactly

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 22:30 - May 16 with 1182 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 22:24 - May 16 by Neath_Jack

Where have I said they were equal?

Both spineless bastards that have failed the supporters.

Snakes, no backbones.

I must have misinterpreted then. Not that I’m gonna fall out over it anyway like.

Poll: Tory leader

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 22:33 - May 16 with 1163 viewsTheResurrection

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 22:27 - May 16 by SkettyJack

I'm not after your vote or anyone else's.

I need to step away from the Swans a bit for my own sanity..

Although if no one did step up and challenge the status quo I'd feel guilty

As for Jenkins, I'm undecided. A part of me wants him gone because I don't think we'll be able to move on properly with him still attached.

And a part of me thinks he would be useful staying. He's picked the right manager to get us up before. I really don't want to go over all the usual old ground as well but I'm a genuine Swans fan and that's my opinion. It's only for the right reasons and me thinking what maybe the best for my football club.

Try and respect that.

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 22:42 - May 16 with 1135 viewsNookiejack

The Trust have no plan or strategy. Time for Change on 21:23 - May 16 by MattG

Apologies, Nookie - only just back online.

In terms of the number of votes, I guess 50%+1 would be enough to guarantee election but I don't think it's possible to calculate what the number is without knowing the number of returned ballot papers and the number of candidates.

In the 2017 election there were 860 valid ballot papers returned and 12 candidates for 6 vacancies. The sixth highest number of votes was 384 (44.65%).

In 2016, there were 582 valid ballot papers returned and 7 candidates for 5 vacancies. The fifth highest number of votes was 477 (81.96%).

Cheers MattG

Could I also clarify that on each valid ballot paper - if in 2016 there were 5 vacancies then each member would select 5 candidates and if in 2017 there were 6 vacancies - then each member would select 6 candidates. In contrast to each member just selecting 1 candidate at each election?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024