Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any answers soon 15:56 - May 16 with 1036 viewsthornabyswan

Instead of the Trust enjoying hospitality the day we were relegated.
Perhaps they could seek some answers on what is going on with.

Jenkins position at the club
New manager is it Carlos or we advertising.
Do we have any sort of reasonable budget for next season.

Also is there to be a vote on.legal action or not.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Any answers soon on 16:22 - May 16 with 964 viewsmax936

I bet they were like pigs in the trough on Sunday, as that's probably the last day they'll sample the luxury with the Championship looming.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Any answers soon on 17:53 - May 16 with 884 viewslonglostjack

Any answers soon on 16:22 - May 16 by max936

I bet they were like pigs in the trough on Sunday, as that's probably the last day they'll sample the luxury with the Championship looming.

As I've said before, they were nowhere to be seen outside the West on Sunday when there were so many camera teams looking to interview people. If they can't do it themselves they should appoint a professional media person to do the PR. Maybe Chris Wathan is looking for a new challenge.
[Post edited 16 May 2018 17:53]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Any answers soon on 18:26 - May 16 with 806 viewsBillyChong

Any answers soon on 17:53 - May 16 by longlostjack

As I've said before, they were nowhere to be seen outside the West on Sunday when there were so many camera teams looking to interview people. If they can't do it themselves they should appoint a professional media person to do the PR. Maybe Chris Wathan is looking for a new challenge.
[Post edited 16 May 2018 17:53]

Last time someone from the Trust got in front of the camera was the woman that said ‘trust the board’, better than nothing I suppose
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024