Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Carlos departure 22:26 - May 16 with 22694 viewsalibaba

To be confirmed tomorrow
Carlos departure on 22:27 - May 16 with 10751 viewsAngelRangelQS

Let’s hope so
Carlos departure on 22:27 - May 16 with 10749 viewsTreforys_Jack

Its going to be Cameron Toshack isn't it ................................
Carlos departure on 22:34 - May 16 with 10668 viewsSgorioFruit

source?

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Carlos departure on 22:36 - May 16 with 10647 viewsbonymine

🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Carlos departure on 22:37 - May 16 with 10629 viewsjack2jack

Carlos departure on 22:27 - May 16 by Treforys_Jack

Carlos departure on 22:38 - May 16 with 10614 viewsSwansea93

Carlos departure on 22:27 - May 16 by Treforys_Jack

He'll get the best out of some of the U23's and certainly Oli.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Carlos departure on 22:48 - May 16 with 10522 viewsmax936

Carlos departure on 22:38 - May 16 by Swansea93

He'll get the best out of some of the U23's and certainly Oli.

Surely we need an experienced Championship/Premiership Manager to re-establish our self's, might be a tad worrying for us and Cameron's future, then again he could be the breathe of fresh air we need, noway of knowing until it happens though.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Carlos departure on 01:20 - May 17 with 10192 viewsJonathans_coat

To be honest with some of the names being thrown around (Allardyce, Moyes, Pardew) and the bookies at 7/4 with Coleman, I’d rather Carlos stays at this point!
Login to get fewer ads

Carlos departure on 01:22 - May 17 with 10190 viewsomarjack

Carlos departure on 01:20 - May 17 by Jonathans_coat

To be honest with some of the names being thrown around (Allardyce, Moyes, Pardew) and the bookies at 7/4 with Coleman, I’d rather Carlos stays at this point!

lol no way you'd consider Carlos to be a better manager than Allardyce.
[Post edited 17 May 2018 1:22]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Carlos departure on 01:28 - May 17 with 10176 viewsJonathans_coat

Carlos departure on 01:22 - May 17 by omarjack

lol no way you'd consider Carlos to be a better manager than Allardyce.
[Post edited 17 May 2018 1:22]

Maybe not, but I have an irrational hatred of Allardyce and his turgid brand of anachronistic hoof-ball! Although it’s often quite effective. I think appointing him would be the final nail in the coffin of the “Swansea way” that we hold dear. A confirmation of its failure if you get what I mean?
Carlos departure on 06:35 - May 17 with 9898 viewsdobjack2

Carlos departure on 01:28 - May 17 by Jonathans_coat

Maybe not, but I have an irrational hatred of Allardyce and his turgid brand of anachronistic hoof-ball! Although it’s often quite effective. I think appointing him would be the final nail in the coffin of the “Swansea way” that we hold dear. A confirmation of its failure if you get what I mean?

I don’t disagree about Allerdyce but I think that keeping Carlos would probably be worse. It would be like rewarding his tactical and man management failures and repeating the mistake of keeping on someone appointed to fire fight.

Whatever the decision I hope that it is quick and decisive as there is a lot of work to do in reshaping the squad. Otherwise it will be all down to our DOF and recruitment team - the ones responsible for the squad that we had last season.
Carlos departure on 06:39 - May 17 with 9888 viewspaulv2k4

The nail has already rusted over and the coffin is underground.
Carlos departure on 07:14 - May 17 with 9758 viewsSmellyplumz

I can help you with that..... The Swansea way is dead.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Carlos departure on 07:52 - May 17 with 9561 viewsYossarian

Carlos departure on 22:48 - May 16 by max936

Surely we need an experienced Championship/Premiership Manager to re-establish our self's, might be a tad worrying for us and Cameron's future, then again he could be the breathe of fresh air we need, noway of knowing until it happens though.

At least he can turn to his old man for advice- been there, seen it and done it. The boss of Real Madrid wasn’t afraid to give Bale his first cap at 16 and tell Redknapp he knew feck all about football if he thought Bale wasn’t any good. Seems like an good way forward....put the kids in see what they can do. We may not have any other choice

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Carlos departure on 08:13 - May 17 with 9442 viewsPawelAbbott

Carlos departure on 07:52 - May 17 by Yossarian

At least he can turn to his old man for advice- been there, seen it and done it. The boss of Real Madrid wasn’t afraid to give Bale his first cap at 16 and tell Redknapp he knew feck all about football if he thought Bale wasn’t any good. Seems like an good way forward....put the kids in see what they can do. We may not have any other choice

There will be loads of managers interested in the job. At least 500k a year for standing at the side of a footy pitch telling a bunch of blokes which way to kick a ball. If you balls it up you get a multi-million pound pay out.
People always say there won’t be many interested. There bloody will be. None of the top names but plenty unemployed or lower level managers with potential.
Carlos departure on 08:46 - May 17 with 9261 viewsPintado

How do you know it will be confirmed today then, what’s the source of this information, cause Carlos said on SSN yesterday that talks were going well and will continue over next few days.

Freddy Kruger has very sharp nails

Carlos departure on 09:17 - May 17 with 9037 viewsmoonie

Friends
Liking a manager is irrelevant .
Carlos was very likeable and affable but ineffective in the end.

Alladyce won't come as we have Jenkins in situ

Alladyce has vast experience of what is required and how to do it. He took over the Bitters when they looked relegation fodder but ended near the top six. Not good enough for the delusional cocks .
We would be strong,fit ,motivated and focused under him so he s a non starter,obviously
Carlos departure on 09:53 - May 17 with 8873 views3swan

Carlos departure on 08:46 - May 17 by Pintado

How do you know it will be confirmed today then, what’s the source of this information, cause Carlos said on SSN yesterday that talks were going well and will continue over next few days.

One of the forty thieves must have told him

Carlos departure on 10:24 - May 17 with 8703 viewsSwanno

Carlos departure on 06:39 - May 17 by paulv2k4

The nail has already rusted over and the coffin is underground.

Allardyce , Moyes, Pardew or another in the same vein of manager would certainly not be the type of manager to get us back to 'playing good football'. The board have a decision on their hands as to whether they want a period of rebuilding and go down the route of appointing a younger manager with new ideas which could take a number of seasons to get the foundations in place.
Or
Do they go down the 'tried and tested' route and hopefully a quick fix with one of the managers above that know how to grind results and work with what they have but almost certainly at the detriment of playing style. I personally would prefer the former as the latter may just paper over the cracks with what is fundamentally going wrong at our club.
Carlos departure on 10:48 - May 17 with 8575 viewsJacket

Allardyce is in semi-retirement, he's just out for a quick buck now, the fat, arrogant, money grabbing, self serving tosser wouldn't even look at any Championship club let alone one who've made a name for themselves for playing what he would call poncy football. Most of us would hate having the prick here and he wouldn't want to come so stop wasting time on the fat bloater because it's a non starter. As is Moyes and the rest of the other "big names" who are all on the Premier merry-go-round and let's face it, both are more likely to be down the road in Legoland than here
Carlos departure on 10:58 - May 17 with 8497 viewsBenJ94

I have a meeting in the stadium today, I may just go fire Carlos and Jenkins myself!
Carlos departure on 11:10 - May 17 with 8429 viewsattila_the_hun

Toshack & Toshack
THE DREAM TEAM

"I'm Free"

Carlos departure on 13:17 - May 17 with 8030 viewsTheKirkyLife

Not seeing anything so far...
Carlos departure on 13:20 - May 17 with 7987 viewslegoman

Carlos departure on 10:48 - May 17 by Jacket

Allardyce is in semi-retirement, he's just out for a quick buck now, the fat, arrogant, money grabbing, self serving tosser wouldn't even look at any Championship club let alone one who've made a name for themselves for playing what he would call poncy football. Most of us would hate having the prick here and he wouldn't want to come so stop wasting time on the fat bloater because it's a non starter. As is Moyes and the rest of the other "big names" who are all on the Premier merry-go-round and let's face it, both are more likely to be down the road in Legoland than here

Can I just clarify - you don't like Allardyce? Wasn't clear from what you had written

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

Carlos departure on 13:31 - May 17 with 7911 viewsmoonie

If recent reports are to be believed ,then St Michael of Brondby holds sway .

Alladyce is no indifferent to anyone else

Read his book. It's seriously candid
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024