Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Carlos departure 22:26 - May 16 with 22625 viewsalibaba

To be confirmed tomorrow
Carlos departure on 21:36 - May 17 with 2865 viewsJackfath

Carlos departure on 21:32 - May 17 by londonlisa2001

Dwight. If I may be helpful as I know you're a little down this evening.

The statement to which you refer is, apparently, to do with the shareholding.

Jackfath very helpfully posted the Trust's earlier communication which said:

"As mentioned in our recent email to members, we will be issuing a statement next week relating to the Trust's shareholding and the next steps."

Thanks to jackfath for that don't you think? It means we don't need to wonder what it will be about. It saves you a lot of worry I imagine. You can concentrate all your efforts on feeling a bit more upbeat instead which is great news !!

Yay me.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Carlos departure on 21:38 - May 17 with 2849 viewsOldjack

Carlos departure on 21:31 - May 17 by Jackfath

If it's necessary. Yes.

He's on his toes today

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Carlos departure on 21:39 - May 17 with 2835 viewslondonlisa2001

Carlos departure on 21:36 - May 17 by Jackfath

Yay me.

Exactly right fathy. You've saved Dwight a lot of worry I think. Which is wonderful.
Carlos departure on 21:40 - May 17 with 2825 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Carlos departure on 21:32 - May 17 by londonlisa2001

Dwight. If I may be helpful as I know you're a little down this evening.

The statement to which you refer is, apparently, to do with the shareholding.

Jackfath very helpfully posted the Trust's earlier communication which said:

"As mentioned in our recent email to members, we will be issuing a statement next week relating to the Trust's shareholding and the next steps."

Thanks to jackfath for that don't you think? It means we don't need to wonder what it will be about. It saves you a lot of worry I imagine. You can concentrate all your efforts on feeling a bit more upbeat instead which is great news !!

I am feeling quite up beat. I don't think we'll go straight down next season as we have very few players who will be considered worthy of being poached by Premier League teams.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Carlos departure on 21:43 - May 17 with 2805 viewslondonlisa2001

Carlos departure on 21:36 - May 17 by monmouth

I think we should cross pollinate to keep old Dwight in high spirits

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles and warm woollen mittens
Cameron Diaz tied up with string
These are a few of my favorite things

Don’t stop, thinking about tomorrow...

Lovely Monnie.

We're all trying to cheer Dwight up. He has a lot of worries about things this evening. Jumping from thread to thread with a new worry that's bothering his sweet soul.

Perhaps tying poor Cameron Diaz up is a little pervy, but you meant well, which is what matters.
Carlos departure on 21:46 - May 17 with 2774 viewsSgorioFruit

Carlos departure meant for today according to this thread?
Still no news.
What a waste of a thread.
A bit like my official 40 points thread. Lies, all lies.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Carlos departure on 21:46 - May 17 with 2766 viewslondonlisa2001

Carlos departure on 21:40 - May 17 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I am feeling quite up beat. I don't think we'll go straight down next season as we have very few players who will be considered worthy of being poached by Premier League teams.

That's lovely Dwight. Feeling upbeat is important. We all worry when you are glum. It's so out of character.
Carlos departure on 22:01 - May 17 with 2654 viewsJacket

Nearly a tear in my eye seeing him going all dejected like that, seemed a nice guy. However, there's no sentiment in football. The way we went from where we were after West Ham to being relegated is truly astonishing when you think about it, and your contract will never be renewed after a sequence of results like that. That's football, dry your eyes, move on.
Login to get fewer ads

Carlos departure on 22:06 - May 17 with 2609 viewsBadlands

Carlos departure on 22:01 - May 17 by Jacket

Nearly a tear in my eye seeing him going all dejected like that, seemed a nice guy. However, there's no sentiment in football. The way we went from where we were after West Ham to being relegated is truly astonishing when you think about it, and your contract will never be renewed after a sequence of results like that. That's football, dry your eyes, move on.

Holiday or just going to spend time with family?
His contract will have ended so I suppose if it hasn't been renewed he's not anything to do with the Swans.
Could be anything but I hope a decision is made soon and if he's going the replacement is ready to step in.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Carlos departure on 22:10 - May 17 with 2580 viewsPorthcawlswan

Carlos departure on 22:06 - May 17 by Badlands

His contract will have ended so I suppose if it hasn't been renewed he's not anything to do with the Swans.
Could be anything but I hope a decision is made soon and if he's going the replacement is ready to step in.

Doubt he would have a Portuguese removal van outside his residence for a holiday mind
Carlos departure on 22:13 - May 17 with 2557 viewsalibaba

I know I said it would be today. There have been delays in making the official announcement (not sure why) but you've seen the pictures of him leaving. His flat has been emptied, car handed back etc. He's not coming back.
Carlos departure on 22:21 - May 17 with 2498 viewsHeadmaster

Carlos departure on 22:13 - May 17 by alibaba

I know I said it would be today. There have been delays in making the official announcement (not sure why) but you've seen the pictures of him leaving. His flat has been emptied, car handed back etc. He's not coming back.

Any word on the new manager?

Waiting for change to happen at this club is like waiting for paint to dry.
Carlos departure on 22:23 - May 17 with 2476 viewsJacket

Carlos departure on 22:06 - May 17 by Badlands

Come to think of it, are we sure it isn't a photo of him arriving in December? Or is he on his way to flogg a case full of those t-shirts with his quotes?
Carlos departure on 22:31 - May 17 with 2403 viewsItchySphincter

Carlos departure on 21:13 - May 17 by BLAZE

Well I understand you cant name names etc. but you must've heard something to say the rumour has legs - is he in town or something?

It’s not just not just paper talk - it is being discussed at board level.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Carlos departure on 22:38 - May 17 with 2351 viewsdobjack2

Carlos departure on 21:40 - May 17 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

But does that mean they are good enough for the championship or can be moulded into a championship level team which in my view is more important
Carlos departure on 22:45 - May 17 with 2321 viewsjasper_T

Carlos departure on 22:38 - May 17 by dobjack2

But does that mean they are good enough for the championship or can be moulded into a championship level team which in my view is more important

When you look at all the shite PL players of the past doing absolutely fine in the Championship year after year it's hard to see our lot being complete disasters.

We know for a fact that our worst senior centreback is a prize pig at that level. A decent manager and one or two canny signings and we'll get the playoffs at minimum.
Carlos departure on 22:55 - May 17 with 2288 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Carlos departure on 22:31 - May 17 by ItchySphincter

It’s not just not just paper talk - it is being discussed at board level.

I know we've had our disagreements about ML but with the right backing he'd smash the championship. Hope they get this done, I'll start genuinely looking forward to the new season if it does.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Carlos departure on 23:28 - May 17 with 2171 viewsWandererJack

Carlos departure on 22:55 - May 17 by Brynmill_Jack

I know we've had our disagreements about ML but with the right backing he'd smash the championship. Hope they get this done, I'll start genuinely looking forward to the new season if it does.

I have absolutely no insider knowledge but I will have Laudrup's arse tattooed on my face if he's in charge come August.

Just aint going to happen.
Carlos departure on 23:34 - May 17 with 2133 viewslifelong

Carlos departure on 23:28 - May 17 by WandererJack

I have absolutely no insider knowledge but I will have Laudrup's arse tattooed on my face if he's in charge come August.

Just aint going to happen.

How will we know if it’s Laudrup’s arse?
Carlos departure on 23:35 - May 17 with 2130 viewsBanosswan

Carlos departure on 23:34 - May 17 by lifelong

How will we know if it’s Laudrup’s arse?

He'll be in charge

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Carlos departure on 23:39 - May 17 with 2114 viewslifelong

Carlos departure on 23:35 - May 17 by Banosswan

He'll be in charge

Yes, but if Laudrup get the job and this bloke has an arse tattooed on his face, it could be anybody’s arse.
Carlos departure on 23:58 - May 17 with 2072 viewsJacket

Let's get this straight, Laudrup he ain't comming, and there was never anything in Tutumlu's tweets to suggest he was coming. Clearly there was nothing in those tweets just the musings of a madman and a "come and get me" for Laudrup, preferably to somewhere where the transfer fees are higher than the Championship. 7% of championship transfer fees ain't gonna be worth Tutumlu's trouble - no lolly for Tutu = no Laudrup.
Carlos departure on 00:05 - May 18 with 2044 viewsjackpot

Could Laudrup be considered for a DOF position with a young coach working alongside him?
Carlos departure on 00:22 - May 18 with 1982 viewsharryhpalmer

Carlos departure on 00:05 - May 18 by jackpot

Could Laudrup be considered for a DOF position with a young coach working alongside him?

If Laudrup is coming, there will be no coaching place for Leon if Tutulmu's tweets were anything to go by, as he named Leon as one of the 5 who conspired against him.

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

Carlos departure on 05:06 - May 18 with 1830 viewsChief

Carlos departure on 00:22 - May 18 by harryhpalmer

If Laudrup is coming, there will be no coaching place for Leon if Tutulmu's tweets were anything to go by, as he named Leon as one of the 5 who conspired against him.

Makes sense then seeing as Leon turned down a place on the coaching staff to become a club ambassador instead

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024