Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kyle Bartley to Leeds? 11:16 - May 17 with 8560 viewsSwansea93

Reports on Twitter saying he wants the move to Leeds? Not good news for us as I was expecting him to be our first choice next season.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Kyle Bartley to Leeds? on 11:19 - May 17 with 4138 viewsomarjack

Perhaps it's because he wasn't promised a starting spot?

I mean tbh I think he should be our main CB back up but not a starter. We should buy a new CB (assuming Mawson & Fernandez leave) to partner with VDH. While he'll be worshipped at Leeds.

Well..if they want him we shouldn't sell for less than 8 m.
[Post edited 17 May 2018 11:20]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Kyle Bartley to Leeds? on 11:19 - May 17 with 4121 viewsmoonie

Decision for our manager

We need stability so as not to freak out our delicate flowers for players
Kyle Bartley to Leeds? on 11:20 - May 17 with 4123 viewsjasper_T

Journo wouldn't have had to reach too far to make that one up.
Kyle Bartley to Leeds? on 11:52 - May 17 with 3981 viewsHighjack

Well he’s been here for about 6 years and he’s only made a few appearances so I wouldn’t blame the guy if he wanted to bigger off

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Kyle Bartley to Leeds? on 11:58 - May 17 with 3935 viewsDyfnant

Vd Hoorn far better. Wouldn’t want to see KB playing the other side of centre back as he’s crap enough on his good side.
Bring back Amat when Mawson leaves and use Rodon as one of the back ups. Any available funds need to be spent on creativity, not defence

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Kyle Bartley to Leeds? on 12:00 - May 17 with 3917 viewsomarjack

Kyle Bartley to Leeds? on 11:58 - May 17 by Dyfnant

Vd Hoorn far better. Wouldn’t want to see KB playing the other side of centre back as he’s crap enough on his good side.
Bring back Amat when Mawson leaves and use Rodon as one of the back ups. Any available funds need to be spent on creativity, not defence

Amat wants Betis,Betis have an option to buy whenever they want. Unfortunately he's gone.

Kyle Bartley to Leeds? on 12:03 - May 17 with 3882 viewsPapaLazarou

Makes sense, what with Ash coming back this summer...
Kyle Bartley to Leeds? on 12:04 - May 17 with 3867 viewsMorfa_Same

Kyle Bartley to Leeds? on 11:52 - May 17 by Highjack

Well he’s been here for about 6 years and he’s only made a few appearances so I wouldn’t blame the guy if he wanted to bigger off

He's been gash since the day he arrived. However he seems to have been well regarded in the Championship so maybe relegation will be the making of him.
Login to get fewer ads

Kyle Bartley to Leeds? on 12:11 - May 17 with 3813 viewsLoyal

Bye Kyle, if thats your choice, start the car batman.
No use to Swansea.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Kyle Bartley to Leeds? on 12:18 - May 17 with 3766 viewsjackjackjackjack

Not Monk for manager then, as he made Bartley captain of his Leeds team. Should we be selling to our rivals?

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Kyle Bartley to Leeds? on 12:23 - May 17 with 3724 viewsTom1912

We should be looking to keep.

When Mawson and Fernandez leave we're going to need CBs. He's a proven Championship CB and it'll be cheaper to keep him than sign someone new.
Kyle Bartley to Leeds? on 12:43 - May 17 with 3630 viewsNeath_Jack

Kyle Bartley to Leeds? on 12:23 - May 17 by Tom1912

We should be looking to keep.

When Mawson and Fernandez leave we're going to need CBs. He's a proven Championship CB and it'll be cheaper to keep him than sign someone new.

Stop talking sense man!

We won't have that sort of behaviour around here...

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Kyle Bartley to Leeds? on 12:47 - May 17 with 3592 viewsomarjack

Kyle Bartley to Leeds? on 12:43 - May 17 by Neath_Jack

Stop talking sense man!

We won't have that sort of behaviour around here...

Maybe our lovely owners should just sell the entire squad for +100 m..promote academy players with barely any salaries..sell the shell of the club for a couple of millions..channel it all to a nice account in the Cayman Islands and sip on those Mojitos all day long.

Kyle Bartley to Leeds? on 12:51 - May 17 with 3561 viewspencoedjack

Kyle Bartley to Leeds? on 11:52 - May 17 by Highjack

He’s been at many clubs besides ours & only made a handful of appearances

Read into it what you want
Kyle Bartley to Leeds? on 12:51 - May 17 with 3559 viewsTom1912

Kyle Bartley to Leeds? on 12:47 - May 17 by omarjack

Maybe our lovely owners should just sell the entire squad for +100 m..promote academy players with barely any salaries..sell the shell of the club for a couple of millions..channel it all to a nice account in the Cayman Islands and sip on those Mojitos all day long.

Fortunately I doubt they can get anywhere near £100m for this squad....
Kyle Bartley to Leeds? on 12:58 - May 17 with 3502 viewsPrivate_Partz

IF it is true it will be just another example of players wanting to leave because we are in such a mess.
We need to start making us a club players want to come to play for and those that are here want to stay.
We certainly are not doing that at the moment
[Post edited 17 May 2018 15:07]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Kyle Bartley to Leeds? on 13:03 - May 17 with 3453 viewsSwanjaxs

If Bartley starts the season as one of our first choice centre backs then it will indicate how serious our board were to go straight back up.
[Post edited 17 May 2018 13:05]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Kyle Bartley to Leeds? on 13:05 - May 17 with 3431 viewsomarjack

Kyle Bartley to Leeds? on 13:03 - May 17 by Swanjaxs

If Bartley starts the season as one of our first choice centre backs then it will indicate how serious our board were to go straight back up.
[Post edited 17 May 2018 13:05]

Is Bartley starting a good thing..or a bad one?

Kyle Bartley to Leeds? on 13:07 - May 17 with 3420 viewsSwanjaxs

Kyle Bartley to Leeds? on 13:05 - May 17 by omarjack

Is Bartley starting a good thing..or a bad one?

It would be a poor thing imho, inconsistent and injury prone

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Kyle Bartley to Leeds? on 13:11 - May 17 with 3387 viewsTheKirkyLife

Bartley's done enough in the Championship with Leeds to make me think it's essentially to keep him this Summer. Bartley/VDH is a perfectly solid back two and if Amat returns after his great spell in Spain we have a CB who can come forward into the sweeper role.

Of course if a bid of £10 million+ comes in I wouldn't complain if he wants to go.
Kyle Bartley to Leeds? on 13:14 - May 17 with 3367 viewsmoonie

The fact he was given the captain armband ocasionally would tend to suggest he has some leadership qualities ,which we be badly needed.

As someone else posted, our priorities lie elsewhere
Kyle Bartley to Leeds? on 13:14 - May 17 with 3366 viewsymaohyd

Kyle Bartley to Leeds? on 12:58 - May 17 by Private_Partz

IF it is true it will be just another example of players wanting to leave because we are in such a mess.
We need to start making us a club players want to come to play for and those that are here want to stay.
We certainly are not doing that at the moment
[Post edited 17 May 2018 15:07]

Absolutely.

We are a shambles. No direction, leadership, the list goes on.

Players know what's going on and clearly don't want to be here.

Personally I'd have Bartley as one of the main players for next season. A good person, good leader and a very good player at that level.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Kyle Bartley to Leeds? on 13:21 - May 17 with 3333 viewsmagicdaps10

We need to keep Bartley and look to partner him with VDH. Both are young and have had experience in the top flight, their best years are ahead of them.

Mawson gas suitors and he will be looking to leave. Fede wont want to stick about in the champ and is getting on.

I would look to add another two, one with a little more experience but still the right side of 30 and a younger prospect with both pushing Bartley and VDH.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Kyle Bartley to Leeds? on 13:31 - May 17 with 3277 viewshobo

[Post edited 17 May 2018 13:32]
Kyle Bartley to Leeds? on 13:31 - May 17 with 3276 viewshobo

Got to sell. 8-10m for a player that's never impressed in a swans shirt since he's signed has got to be good business
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024