Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stoke/West Brom/Swansea next season.. 11:35 - May 17 with 1841 viewsomarjack

3 "established" Premier League clubs find themselves in the sh!te.

Arguably,the 3 teams have similar finances,similar quality,and similar amount of funds to raise of selling key players.

Thing is,what's gonna separate them is:

1-Quality of Manager.
2-The quality of core players who will still play for them.
3-Transfer plans and efficiency.
4-The quality of their academy.

Realistically,which of those 3 teams have the better shot at getting back into the PL?

Personally I think it's between the Swans & WBA. Even though they have a rich owner who might be willing to fight hard to re-establish themselves at the top tier.

I personally think Stoke are f*cked,with selling Shaqiri,Butland,Martins-Indi,and of course Allen and potentially N'diaye, they're gonna need a massive overhaul for a real chance,bigger than ours.

[Post edited 17 May 2018 11:35]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Stoke/West Brom/Swansea next season.. on 12:12 - May 17 with 1724 viewsLoyal

Not in the shite compared to league 1 or 2 or lower mind.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Stoke/West Brom/Swansea next season.. on 12:30 - May 17 with 1671 viewsFireboy2

If west brom keep moore they will go straight back up

Stoke on the hand i really dont give a fvck about
Stoke/West Brom/Swansea next season.. on 13:07 - May 17 with 1530 viewsomarjack

Stoke/West Brom/Swansea next season.. on 12:30 - May 17 by Fireboy2

If west brom keep moore they will go straight back up

Stoke on the hand i really dont give a fvck about

Remember when we said the same stuff about Carvalhal after beating Liverpool,Arsenal and West Ham?

Moore finished on a high..but there are obviously no guarantees he'll perform well in the long run..just look how Carlos fizzled down ffs.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Stoke/West Brom/Swansea next season.. on 13:14 - May 17 with 1504 viewsTheKirkyLife

I genuinely think we're AS THINGS STANDS quite lucky with our situation in that we'll likely end up with a very good Championship squad just one that clearly couldn't cut it in the Premier League without a top manager like Benitez.

I reckon Stoke and West Brom will be okay and fighting for the play-offs next year honestly. I can't see many wanting to leave the Albion unless Moore leaves (what a job he did) and I trust Stoke to back Lambert in replacing the ill disciplined folks over there.

I can see quite a two tiered Championship next year the way things are going.
[Post edited 17 May 2018 13:14]
Stoke/West Brom/Swansea next season.. on 18:27 - May 17 with 1193 viewsgiantstoneater

Stoke/West Brom/Swansea next season.. on 13:14 - May 17 by TheKirkyLife

I genuinely think we're AS THINGS STANDS quite lucky with our situation in that we'll likely end up with a very good Championship squad just one that clearly couldn't cut it in the Premier League without a top manager like Benitez.

I reckon Stoke and West Brom will be okay and fighting for the play-offs next year honestly. I can't see many wanting to leave the Albion unless Moore leaves (what a job he did) and I trust Stoke to back Lambert in replacing the ill disciplined folks over there.

I can see quite a two tiered Championship next year the way things are going.
[Post edited 17 May 2018 13:14]

It all depends on the players that we retain. Leon and Angel have already gone Fab, Oli and Bartley making leaving noises. I should imagine most of the Spanish Contingent will want to leave and they will leave at cut prices (it will be strange not to have a slither of Spanish involvement). At least one of the Ayeuw brothers will want to leave, Monterro already has one foot planted in South America, rumoured transfer request from Naughton. Abraham, King and Sanches have returned to their respective clubs, Narsingh has wanted out almost ever since he signed Turkey beckons, what about Wilf will he regain his fitness/will he want to stay? how many players is that? We all want changes to the squad but wholesale changes will not be good the last time we saw that was under Cusack and look what happened. One thing is for sure I cant see us being a force next season unless we keep the best of what we have and augment that with 3 or four quality signings at championship level but the way this board has operated in the past I just can`t see it.
Stoke/West Brom/Swansea next season.. on 15:29 - May 18 with 908 viewsjackjackjackjack

Lambert sacked by Stoke.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024