Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. 16:58 - May 17 with 4324 viewsJackfath

Come on! Surely by now, something, anything?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. on 19:49 - May 17 with 735 viewslondonlisa2001

Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. on 18:51 - May 17 by Jackfath

I am a member.

I've had two emails recently. One on the 4th May stating;

"We will issue an update on the shareholding consultation within the next two weeks."

They've got around 29 hours to get it issued.

The other on the 10th stating;

"As mentioned in our recent email to members, we will be issuing a statement next week relating to the Trust's shareholding and the next steps."

Therefore we are due a statement tomorrow (Friday 18th) from the Trust. I am not aware of any other emails. Can someone confirm whether the information I have provided here is up to date?

Thank you.

If there's a statement due tomorrow, why create a thread several times this week asking why it hasn't been issued yet? I don't understand that bit? Obviously, if it gets to end of play tomorrow the question becomes very sensible.
Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. on 19:50 - May 17 with 727 viewsJackfath

Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. on 19:49 - May 17 by londonlisa2001

If there's a statement due tomorrow, why create a thread several times this week asking why it hasn't been issued yet? I don't understand that bit? Obviously, if it gets to end of play tomorrow the question becomes very sensible.

Because, you know, surely the people who are on the board (I know you're not) would have had one ready to go straight away? Why hang around for so long? Waiting for things to blow over perhaps?

Oh and also next week doesn't mean they have to leave it until the last minute, does it?
[Post edited 17 May 2018 19:51]

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. on 19:53 - May 17 with 716 viewsPhil_S

Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. on 19:50 - May 17 by Jackfath

Because, you know, surely the people who are on the board (I know you're not) would have had one ready to go straight away? Why hang around for so long? Waiting for things to blow over perhaps?

Oh and also next week doesn't mean they have to leave it until the last minute, does it?
[Post edited 17 May 2018 19:51]

Or maybe the legal eyes are casting a final look over it and making sure its watertight and a strategy is being developed properly
Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. on 19:54 - May 17 with 715 viewslondonlisa2001

Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. on 19:35 - May 17 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

The current one. If I was in their position and about to release a statement that would anger many, I would wait until the season had ended so that I didn't have to encounter any angry members face to face on a matchday.

I'm not saying for certain that this is what has happened here, however it is very convenient this statement is almost ready just as the season finished.

Making an assumption that the Trust will issue a statement that will 'anger many' seems a very strange thing for someone with your positive, sunny disposition to do Dwight? Are you feeling unwell?
Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. on 19:55 - May 17 with 706 viewsmax936

Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. on 19:05 - May 17 by Phil_S

*there is no such thing as a VIP member that was designed to be a joke

Fibber

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. on 19:55 - May 17 with 705 viewsJackfath

Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. on 19:53 - May 17 by Phil_S

Or maybe the legal eyes are casting a final look over it and making sure its watertight and a strategy is being developed properly

Could that not have been done before the final games? It surely would have been sweet to have launched it right after the final whistle.

A bit like when Dirty Den served divorce papers on Angie on Christmas Day and said "Merry Christmas Ang!"

Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. on 20:00 - May 17 with 684 viewsPhil_S

Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. on 19:55 - May 17 by Jackfath

Could that not have been done before the final games? It surely would have been sweet to have launched it right after the final whistle.

A bit like when Dirty Den served divorce papers on Angie on Christmas Day and said "Merry Christmas Ang!"

Yes maybe so or maybe something has come up to add to that - anything could be happening but it has to be right and accurate!

And I am not sure that BBC needed to make sure that the papers were 100% accurate based on it being a script
Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. on 20:00 - May 17 with 682 viewsexiledclaseboy

Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. on 19:35 - May 17 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

The current one. If I was in their position and about to release a statement that would anger many, I would wait until the season had ended so that I didn't have to encounter any angry members face to face on a matchday.

I'm not saying for certain that this is what has happened here, however it is very convenient this statement is almost ready just as the season finished.

Anger? What on earth do you envisage might be in this statement?

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. on 20:01 - May 17 with 682 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. on 19:54 - May 17 by londonlisa2001

Making an assumption that the Trust will issue a statement that will 'anger many' seems a very strange thing for someone with your positive, sunny disposition to do Dwight? Are you feeling unwell?

You can mock my negative, sometimes pessimistic disposition all you like, most of my negative comments regarding our recent managers, Huw Jenkins, playing squad and key decisions that were made by The Trust have mostly been right.

I hope their statement manages to unite the fan base that they have, in my opinion, deliberately tried to distance themselves from as they enjoy their roles and do not wish for it to ever be challenged.

The fact that the gentleman who made the 'tail wagging dog' comment wasn't forced to resign leads me to believe his opinion was shared by others on the board.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. on 20:03 - May 17 with 675 viewsmax936

Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. on 19:55 - May 17 by Jackfath

Dirty Den and Angie, Genius

Please don't go spoiling it by saying you were watching EastEnders while posting on here

Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. on 20:04 - May 17 with 674 viewsJackfath

And Clasie, make sure you proof read the statement before it goes out FFS.

Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. on 20:04 - May 17 with 670 viewsexiledclaseboy

Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. on 17:19 - May 17 by Jackfath

Election? When is the official notification for this going to be announced?
[Post edited 17 May 2018 17:46]

Probably around the middle of next month. That’s when it was last year.

Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. on 20:06 - May 17 with 658 viewsPhil_S

Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. on 20:00 - May 17 by exiledclaseboy

Are you going to call people names?
Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. on 20:10 - May 17 with 648 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. on 20:00 - May 17 by exiledclaseboy

They angered many with their recent statement congratulating Huddersfield and hoping Jase and Steve will learn lessons.

I'm not sure why it is so inconceivable that the next statement could anger people as well. Especially if they announce there will be no new vote on the deal, after all that has happened since.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. on 20:10 - May 17 with 646 viewsexiledclaseboy

Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. on 20:06 - May 17 by Phil_S

Are you going to call people names?

Only those who oppose me amd my plans for world domination. Mwahahahahahaha.

Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. on 20:15 - May 17 with 630 viewslondonlisa2001

Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. on 20:01 - May 17 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

You can mock my negative, sometimes pessimistic disposition all you like, most of my negative comments regarding our recent managers, Huw Jenkins, playing squad and key decisions that were made by The Trust have mostly been right.

I hope their statement manages to unite the fan base that they have, in my opinion, deliberately tried to distance themselves from as they enjoy their roles and do not wish for it to ever be challenged.

The fact that the gentleman who made the 'tail wagging dog' comment wasn't forced to resign leads me to believe his opinion was shared by others on the board.

Mock you?

I was expressing concern for your well being. What a strange comment!
Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. on 20:19 - May 17 with 616 viewsmax936

Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. on 20:01 - May 17 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Apart from you self praising first paragraph

That's a great post

Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. on 20:22 - May 17 with 601 viewsPhil_S

Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. on 20:10 - May 17 by exiledclaseboy

Only those who oppose me amd my plans for world domination. Mwahahahahahaha.

You should have been in those meetings with Mel when I tried to create that world domination together we would have been an unstoppable force
Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. on 20:23 - May 17 with 594 viewslondonlisa2001

Dwight has allowed a cloud to darken his positive nature I'm afraid Clasie. He's antipating the worst rather than looking forward with hope in his sweet heart.

Dwight - if I may be so bold - try thinking about a few of your favourite things.
Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. on 20:24 - May 17 with 581 viewsgetcarter

The Trust hierarchy, past and present really need to take a long hard look at themselves.
Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. on 20:25 - May 17 with 573 viewsPhil_S

Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. on 20:23 - May 17 by londonlisa2001

Dwight has allowed a cloud to darken his positive nature I'm afraid Clasie. He's antipating the worst rather than looking forward with hope in his sweet heart.

Dwight - if I may be so bold - try thinking about a few of your favourite things.

Cream coloured ponies and crisp apple strudels?
Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. on 20:27 - May 17 with 559 viewslondonlisa2001

Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. on 20:25 - May 17 by Phil_S

That's a lovely start Phil. Thank you.
Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. on 20:27 - May 17 with 559 viewsexiledclaseboy

Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. on 20:25 - May 17 by Phil_S

Calling Premier and Marlboro lights.

Doesn’t rhyme though.

Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. on 20:27 - May 17 with 551 viewsmax936

Apple strudels warmed with Joes Ice Cream for me please, Dwight can have the Ponies.

Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. on 20:29 - May 17 with 541 viewsJackfath

Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. on 20:27 - May 17 by max936

Apple strudels warmed with Joes Ice Cream for me please, Dwight can have the Ponies.

No wonder your feet are fcked eating that.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024