Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. 16:58 - May 17 with 4323 viewsJackfath

Come on! Surely by now, something, anything?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. on 20:29 - May 17 with 1347 viewsPhil_S

Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. on 20:27 - May 17 by exiledclaseboy

Calling Premier and Marlboro lights.

Doesn’t rhyme though.

it will if you have them with noodles

Two cans of Carling with egg fried noodles
Marlboro Lights all lit up with matches
These are a few of my favourite snatches

This post has been edited by an administrator
Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. on 20:35 - May 17 with 1320 viewslondonlisa2001

Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. on 20:29 - May 17 by Phil_S

it will if you have them with noodles

Two cans of Carling with egg fried noodles
Marlboro Lights all lit up with matches
These are a few of my favourite snatches

This post has been edited by an administrator

Oh dear. I fear that the lovely start we were enjoying is about to become a little coarse Phil.

I do hope not. Remember the purpose of our song.

#helpdwightgethismojoback
Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. on 20:47 - May 17 with 1272 viewsPhil_S

Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. on 20:35 - May 17 by londonlisa2001

Oh dear. I fear that the lovely start we were enjoying is about to become a little coarse Phil.

I do hope not. Remember the purpose of our song.

#helpdwightgethismojoback

#songfordwight

Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. on 20:52 - May 17 with 1253 viewslondonlisa2001

Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. on 20:47 - May 17 by Phil_S

#songfordwight

Lovely.

#songfordwight
Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. on 20:53 - May 17 with 1243 viewsPhil_S

Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. on 21:07 - May 17 with 1213 viewslondonlisa2001

Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. on 20:53 - May 17 by Phil_S

He's taken himself off to criticise on a different thread now Phil. These attempts to cheer him up are not working as yet I'm afraid,

I'm concerned about him...
Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. on 21:08 - May 17 with 1204 viewsPhil_S

Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. on 21:07 - May 17 by londonlisa2001

He's taken himself off to criticise on a different thread now Phil. These attempts to cheer him up are not working as yet I'm afraid,

I'm concerned about him...

We can only do our best, one day he will realise that shunning our attempts to cheer him up were the best of intentions.

#prayfordwight
Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. on 21:09 - May 17 with 1195 viewslondonlisa2001

Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. on 21:08 - May 17 by Phil_S

We can only do our best, one day he will realise that shunning our attempts to cheer him up were the best of intentions.

#prayfordwight

Indeed.

#prayfordwight
Login to get fewer ads

Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. on 21:11 - May 17 with 1188 viewsSean

I can't be alone in suspecting that Kaplan and Levein (and their mystery pals) will have cooled on the idea of paying the Jenkins-price for another 5-10% of our club. But the Trust has no agreement to make a different deal.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024