Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Marie Wilks murder: Wrongly convicted Eddie Browning dies 18:49 - May 17 with 5120 viewstheloneranger

"Former soldier Eddie Browning who was wrongly jailed for pregnant housewife's murder has died"

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/soldier-eddie-browning-murder-hous

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Marie Wilks murder: Wrongly convicted Eddie Browning dies on 22:27 - May 17 with 4991 viewsdickythorpe

Not a.patch on the Clydach murder
Marie Wilks murder: Wrongly convicted Eddie Browning dies on 07:33 - May 18 with 4910 viewsProfessor

Lived on the same street as the Brownings. Pretty tasty lot though i don’t Think he did it.
Marie Wilks murder: Wrongly convicted Eddie Browning dies on 07:57 - May 18 with 4888 viewsPacemaker

Marie Wilks murder: Wrongly convicted Eddie Browning dies on 07:33 - May 18 by Professor

Lived on the same street as the Brownings. Pretty tasty lot though i don’t Think he did it.

Horrible bullies who didn't like it when you stood up to them. Dale was a year older than me in Treorchy comp.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Marie Wilks murder: Wrongly convicted Eddie Browning dies on 08:16 - May 18 with 4872 viewstheloneranger

When Eddie Browning was first released from jail he started to come to Swansea to celebrate his "Celebrity" "Notoriety".

The more booze he drank plus extras, the bigger bully and more vicious he became!!.. until he decided to visit the Cadle Mill, in Blaenymaes.

This was where he met his comeuppance, and was rarely seen again in Swansea.
[Post edited 18 May 2018 8:18]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Marie Wilks murder: Wrongly convicted Eddie Browning dies on 08:53 - May 18 with 4827 viewsProfessor

Marie Wilks murder: Wrongly convicted Eddie Browning dies on 07:57 - May 18 by Pacemaker

Horrible bullies who didn't like it when you stood up to them. Dale was a year older than me in Treorchy comp.

Dale was the real hard man, though thankfully both too old
To have overlapped in school with me. Still plenty of nutters though
[Post edited 18 May 2018 8:57]
Marie Wilks murder: Wrongly convicted Eddie Browning dies on 09:18 - May 18 with 4788 viewsTreorchyjack

Marie Wilks murder: Wrongly convicted Eddie Browning dies on 07:57 - May 18 by Pacemaker

I remember Eddie topling a pool table in a mass brawl in the Pentre Inn in the mid 90s. But that was quite a normal night there.
Marie Wilks murder: Wrongly convicted Eddie Browning dies on 09:58 - May 18 with 4752 viewsProfessor

Marie Wilks murder: Wrongly convicted Eddie Browning dies on 09:18 - May 18 by Treorchyjack

I remember Eddie topling a pool table in a mass brawl in the Pentre Inn in the mid 90s. But that was quite a normal night there.

My wife worked there then. Was the full-on ‘wild west’ experience with added drugs. Brother-in-law also worked the bar. The Pontypridd players were regulars in there and The Banc next door. Dale ‘The Chief’ McIntosh pulled him over the bar as he believed (wrongly) he had been short-changed. Was full-on crazy really.
Marie Wilks murder: Wrongly convicted Eddie Browning dies on 10:03 - May 18 with 4739 viewsdickythorpe

I saw dale macintosh many a time lose it with barmen.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024