Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
You lot should stop looking for scapegoats 20:31 - May 17 with 8957 viewspeenemunde

And should look back on the last 16 years, with great memories and pride in what SCFC has archived.

Winston Churchill, one said “This is not the end, this is not even the beginning of the end, but perhaps an end to the beginning.
Yet some of you are acting like you have just seen the four horsemen of the apocalypse ride into town.

Have a word with yourselves ffs, and realise what a remarkable journey we’ve been on.
Roll on August.........

You lot should stop looking for scapegoats on 22:00 - May 17 with 835 viewslonglostjack

You lot should stop looking for scapegoats on 21:05 - May 17 by peenemunde

Had we managed to avoid relegation, these anti HJ voices would have been silenced.
They have only resurfaced as a result of relegation.
And as I’ve pointed out already, the idea that a club like Swansea wouldn’t have been dragged into a relegation battle, regardless of who the chairman is/was is laughable.

Stick a V2 up your arse and point it back to Peenemunde you absolute twaat.
[Post edited 17 May 2018 22:05]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

You lot should stop looking for scapegoats on 22:05 - May 17 with 822 viewsjacksfullaces

You lot should stop looking for scapegoats on 21:05 - May 17 by londonlisa2001

You'll have to forgive Dwight. He's not his usual sunny self today and he's getting a teensy bit irritated at people trying to cheer him up on the other thread so has dropped out of that one and is changing his angle of attack. It's in his little trolling for dummies book. Page 1.

not as relentless or pointless as Dimi but always keen to stand apart from the prevailing view, one feels, just for the sake of it at times.

always DYSSING something ... but often not the same thing as anyone else.

throw enough darts and you get the odd decent score mind.
You lot should stop looking for scapegoats on 22:10 - May 17 with 810 viewspeenemunde

You lot should stop looking for scapegoats on 21:10 - May 17 by Jonathans_coat

“Had we managed to avoid relegation, these anti HJ voices would have been silenced”

No, they wouldn’t. His position at this club has been untenable since the sale. His continued prescence is toxic.

Is it really laughable to think that with more compentent leadership and management we might not have been relegated? Surely to believe otherwise is laughable?

At the turn of the year, there were some protests, as the results improved those protests disappeared and that’s a fact.
Now we have been relegated those protests have resurfaced.
If HJ remains chairman and the Swans get promoted next season, these protests will end up (metaphorically speaking) in the same place as the “Kursk”.
You lot should stop looking for scapegoats on 22:10 - May 17 with 809 viewsBrynmill_Jack

You lot should stop looking for scapegoats on 20:49 - May 17 by peenemunde

Seriously, do you honestly think that had the share issue not have happened, that a club like Swansea would not have been drawn into a relegation battle at some point ?.

It was made inevitabe when captain conk decided he could scout players. Which, of course he couldn't

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

You lot should stop looking for scapegoats on 22:11 - May 17 with 807 viewsdobjack2

You lot should stop looking for scapegoats on 22:10 - May 17 by peenemunde

At the turn of the year, there were some protests, as the results improved those protests disappeared and that’s a fact.
If HJ remains chairman and the Swans get promoted next season, these protests will end up (metaphorically speaking) in the same place as the “Kursk”.

You lot should stop looking for scapegoats on 22:12 - May 17 with 803 viewspeenemunde

You lot should stop looking for scapegoats on 22:00 - May 17 by longlostjack

Stick a V2 up your arse and point it back to Peenemunde you absolute twaat.
[Post edited 17 May 2018 22:05]

It shows you have no argument, probably two reasons why.
Firstly, you know I’m right.
Secondly, you’re dull as fu#k.
You lot should stop looking for scapegoats on 22:13 - May 17 with 800 viewslonglostjack

You lot should stop looking for scapegoats on 22:12 - May 17 by peenemunde

Aye that'll be it. Twaat.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

You lot should stop looking for scapegoats on 22:14 - May 17 with 795 viewspeenemunde

You lot should stop looking for scapegoats on 22:11 - May 17 by dobjack2

Another one who has no argument, because he knows I’m right.
Login to get fewer ads

You lot should stop looking for scapegoats on 22:15 - May 17 with 789 viewspeenemunde

You lot should stop looking for scapegoats on 22:13 - May 17 by longlostjack

Aye that'll be it. Twaat.

It’s ok. Apologies accepted.
You lot should stop looking for scapegoats on 22:15 - May 17 with 782 viewsWingstandwood

Argus!

You lot should stop looking for scapegoats on 22:16 - May 17 with 772 viewsmagicdaps10

You lot should stop looking for scapegoats on 22:12 - May 17 by peenemunde

Think you just dropped your guard there.

We have a opinion and dont have to agree with you Res, E20...sorry I mean peene.

#teamcockwhomble

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

You lot should stop looking for scapegoats on 22:18 - May 17 with 761 viewsTreforys_Jack

Hi Leigh
You lot should stop looking for scapegoats on 22:19 - May 17 with 749 viewsJonathans_coat

You lot should stop looking for scapegoats on 22:14 - May 17 by peenemunde

Seriously. Stop.

You couldn’t even get the definition of scapegoat right!

It’s getting embarrassing.
You lot should stop looking for scapegoats on 22:22 - May 17 with 738 viewsDarran

If there was tidy Mods on here they’d either delete these antagonistic threads or move them off the football board.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

You lot should stop looking for scapegoats on 22:23 - May 17 with 729 viewstheloneranger

You lot should stop looking for scapegoats on 20:55 - May 17 by peenemunde

So you must be one of those very rare people who have never told a lie before.
I’m not trying to paint HJ and the rest of the ex board members as whiter than white.
I can just accept that just staying in the PL for 7 years, is in itself a remarkable accomplishment.

I think this statement written by someone else, sums up the ex board completely...

"Human greed is such, that however great their affection for the club, shareholders will always sell out to the highest bidder if they are able to, irrespective of what's best for the club.

Once they smell the money nothing will stop them."....

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

You lot should stop looking for scapegoats on 22:23 - May 17 with 729 viewsmagicdaps10

You lot should stop looking for scapegoats on 22:14 - May 17 by peenemunde

And again.

Self confessing they are right along with abusive words towards other posters.

#teamcockwhomble

You lot should stop looking for scapegoats on 22:23 - May 17 with 729 viewsjacksfullaces

I think there is something in this point about the ebb and flow of protests dependent on league position.

There is a fickle nature to all football fans, that I concede. Carvahal was brilliant, comedic and just what the club needed until around 4 weeks ago.

The fact Jenkins cut a deal that has suited no one but him has been apparent for quite some time. If the club had managed to progress in spite of this it would be just about acceptable I guess, as in reality, most of our attachment is emotional.

Football on and off the field is (often unfairly) analysed over short term results. In the case of Jenkins a longer term analysis now can show no discernible signs of progress, and for all the knee jerk stuff this is a reasonable enough calculation for hoping he goes.

that said, most of us have vert little influence on whether this will happen, and so noise on a message board is all we have got. it is at this point where there could be a role for the supporters trust, but as they don't seem to have any real access to the owners we are back to message board huffing and puffing.

and who's to say that's a bad thing!
You lot should stop looking for scapegoats on 22:24 - May 17 with 719 viewsswan65split

You lot should stop looking for scapegoats on 22:10 - May 17 by peenemunde

if HJ stays , and we get relegated it will be the fans fault wont it for continuing to moan and shout against him!

ffs iffs and buts.
You lot should stop looking for scapegoats on 22:24 - May 17 with 717 viewspeenemunde

You lot should stop looking for scapegoats on 22:19 - May 17 by Jonathans_coat

Seriously. Stop.

You couldn’t even get the definition of scapegoat right!

It’s getting embarrassing.

I think it’s you who needs someone to explain the meaning.
You are blaming relegation on the fact that HJ sold his shares, that is called “scapegoating”.
You lot should stop looking for scapegoats on 22:25 - May 17 with 708 viewsWingstandwood

You lot should stop looking for scapegoats on 22:24 - May 17 by peenemunde

You are blaming relegation on the fact that HJ sold his shares, that is called “scapegoating”.

Argus!

You lot should stop looking for scapegoats on 22:25 - May 17 with 707 viewspeenemunde

You lot should stop looking for scapegoats on 22:18 - May 17 by Treforys_Jack

Hi Leigh

Hi Paul
You lot should stop looking for scapegoats on 22:27 - May 17 with 688 viewsswan65split

due diligence...... the next level
You lot should stop looking for scapegoats on 22:29 - May 17 with 684 viewsJonathans_coat

Well that is basically the route cause of it yes!

What in God’s name would you say the route cause is???

This thread is frankly bizarre!
You lot should stop looking for scapegoats on 22:32 - May 17 with 666 viewsswan65split

Oh Fuey!
You lot should stop looking for scapegoats on 22:33 - May 17 with 662 viewsmagicdaps10

Yeah, this is getting out of hand now.

This little group on here that are knocking opinions given that dont go in line of support if the sell outs
And
Constant agenda to work on Jenkins and co popularity is starting to get obvious.

Think the admins do need to be doing more on these trolls.........are they seeds by the club/Huw?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024