Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
You lot should stop looking for scapegoats 20:31 - May 17 with 8992 viewspeenemunde

And should look back on the last 16 years, with great memories and pride in what SCFC has archived.

Winston Churchill, one said “This is not the end, this is not even the beginning of the end, but perhaps an end to the beginning.
Yet some of you are acting like you have just seen the four horsemen of the apocalypse ride into town.

Have a word with yourselves ffs, and realise what a remarkable journey we’ve been on.
Roll on August.........

You lot should stop looking for scapegoats on 22:36 - May 17 with 899 viewsRevJames

You lot should stop looking for scapegoats on 20:42 - May 17 by peenemunde

Just look at the threads on here in the last week or so.......blame......blame......blame.......bloody blame.

I look back at our time in the PL as a special time, yet some want to look for scapegoats.
Regardless of the selling of shares issue, a club like Swansea were always going to get dragged into a relegation battle at some time, and instead of accepting this....”someone has to be held accountable” . Accountable for what exactly ?.

Relegation. Poor recruitment. Loss of identity. 8 managers since 2015

With status comes accountability and responsibility.......
You lot should stop looking for scapegoats on 22:36 - May 17 with 899 viewspeenemunde

You lot should stop looking for scapegoats on 22:33 - May 17 by magicdaps10

Yeah, this is getting out of hand now.

This little group on here that are knocking opinions given that dont go in line of support if the sell outs
And
Constant agenda to work on Jenkins and co popularity is starting to get obvious.

Think the admins do need to be doing more on these trolls.........are they seeds by the club/Huw?

This isn’t North Korea 🇰🇵 you know.
People don’t have to tow the party line.
You lot should stop looking for scapegoats on 22:37 - May 17 with 889 viewsswan65split

You lot should stop looking for scapegoats on 22:36 - May 17 by RevJames

Hes doing well in he, and they want him to stay ! ffs
You lot should stop looking for scapegoats on 22:38 - May 17 with 887 viewsjack2jack

Just stick em on ignore, it's very therapeutic.
No need to reply Pennewhatsisface I can't see it anyway.
You lot should stop looking for scapegoats on 22:38 - May 17 with 887 viewsBrynmill_Jack

You lot should stop looking for scapegoats on 22:23 - May 17 by jacksfullaces

I think there is something in this point about the ebb and flow of protests dependent on league position.

There is a fickle nature to all football fans, that I concede. Carvahal was brilliant, comedic and just what the club needed until around 4 weeks ago.

The fact Jenkins cut a deal that has suited no one but him has been apparent for quite some time. If the club had managed to progress in spite of this it would be just about acceptable I guess, as in reality, most of our attachment is emotional.

Football on and off the field is (often unfairly) analysed over short term results. In the case of Jenkins a longer term analysis now can show no discernible signs of progress, and for all the knee jerk stuff this is a reasonable enough calculation for hoping he goes.

that said, most of us have vert little influence on whether this will happen, and so noise on a message board is all we have got. it is at this point where there could be a role for the supporters trust, but as they don't seem to have any real access to the owners we are back to message board huffing and puffing.

and who's to say that's a bad thing!

The pain of relegation has certainly increased the call for him to go but those calls were always there due to his fatal interference in football matters. It's partly about selling us out but also partly about wasting millions of pounds on duff players .His recruitment relegated us - not the Americans.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

You lot should stop looking for scapegoats on 22:38 - May 17 with 884 viewsmagicdaps10

You lot should stop looking for scapegoats on 22:36 - May 17 by peenemunde

Yeah but I would advise you stop making yourself a bigger cockwhomble than you already are.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

You lot should stop looking for scapegoats on 22:39 - May 17 with 879 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Toe

You lot should stop looking for scapegoats on 22:39 - May 17 with 876 viewspeenemunde

You lot should stop looking for scapegoats on 22:36 - May 17 by RevJames

And responsibility doesn’t equate to success.
Login to get fewer ads

You lot should stop looking for scapegoats on 22:41 - May 17 with 870 viewsJonathans_coat

By all means express your opinion. But don’t start insulting people when they disagree. This isn’t a primary school you know!
You lot should stop looking for scapegoats on 22:41 - May 17 with 865 viewsswan65split

You lot should stop looking for scapegoats on 22:39 - May 17 by Brynmill_Jack

Toe

feck me he thicker than me.....and that takes some doing
You lot should stop looking for scapegoats on 22:42 - May 17 with 859 viewspeenemunde

You lot should stop looking for scapegoats on 22:41 - May 17 by Jonathans_coat

By all means express your opinion. But don’t start insulting people when they disagree. This isn’t a primary school you know!

So it’s ok for some to be insulted it not others ?
You lot should stop looking for scapegoats on 22:43 - May 17 with 852 viewsRevJames

You lot should stop looking for scapegoats on 22:39 - May 17 by peenemunde

And responsibility doesn’t equate to success.

Quite.

Our present predicament reflects your view perfectly
You lot should stop looking for scapegoats on 22:44 - May 17 with 848 viewsBrynmill_Jack

You lot should stop looking for scapegoats on 22:41 - May 17 by swan65split

feck me he thicker than me.....and that takes some doing

I think he must drive a breakdown truck

You lot should stop looking for scapegoats on 22:46 - May 17 with 839 viewspeenemunde

You lot should stop looking for scapegoats on 22:39 - May 17 by Brynmill_Jack

Toe

Predictive txt.
That’s the only thing you have to throw at me ? . Well you have no argument have you.
You lot should stop looking for scapegoats on 22:47 - May 17 with 834 viewsBrynmill_Jack

You lot should stop looking for scapegoats on 22:46 - May 17 by peenemunde

Predictive txt.
That’s the only thing you have to throw at me ? . Well you have no argument have you.

Oh, I think i do actually. Pity you can't understand it.......................

You lot should stop looking for scapegoats on 22:48 - May 17 with 830 viewsswan65split

You lot should stop looking for scapegoats on 22:46 - May 17 by peenemunde

Predictive txt.

sounds familiar .
You lot should stop looking for scapegoats on 22:48 - May 17 with 830 viewsdobjack2

You lot should stop looking for scapegoats on 22:33 - May 17 by magicdaps10

Yeah, this is getting out of hand now.

This little group on here that are knocking opinions given that dont go in line of support if the sell outs
And
Constant agenda to work on Jenkins and co popularity is starting to get obvious.

Think the admins do need to be doing more on these trolls.........are they seeds by the club/Huw?

I can accept that someone else has a different view to me. As long as they don’t resort to personal abuse I am quite happy to debate listen to and even be swayed By their arguments.

However there are some whose arguments are no better than the bleating of the sheep in Animsl Farm.
You lot should stop looking for scapegoats on 22:48 - May 17 with 830 viewsJonathans_coat

You lot should stop looking for scapegoats on 22:42 - May 17 by peenemunde

So it’s ok for some to be insulted it not others ?

When have I insulted you?
You lot should stop looking for scapegoats on 22:55 - May 17 with 809 viewspeenemunde

You lot should stop looking for scapegoats on 22:48 - May 17 by Jonathans_coat

When have I insulted you?

Did I say you had ?
You lot should stop looking for scapegoats on 22:57 - May 17 with 802 viewsBrynmill_Jack

You lot should stop looking for scapegoats on 22:55 - May 17 by peenemunde

Did I say you had ?

Tell Huw if he gets the Laudrup deal over the line then I will forgive him his last 3 years of f*ck ups. Honestly.

You lot should stop looking for scapegoats on 23:02 - May 17 with 791 viewspeenemunde

You lot should stop looking for scapegoats on 22:57 - May 17 by Brynmill_Jack

Tell Huw if he gets the Laudrup deal over the line then I will forgive him his last 3 years of f*ck ups. Honestly.

Only if you tell the ticket office manager my jack Army membership points are wrong.
You lot should stop looking for scapegoats on 23:15 - May 17 with 767 viewsWatchman

500k a year to look after the best interests of the club and 3 years of under achievement and failure.
500k a year to provide leadership not to be seen last day of the season and not a word since

Sorry it is not scapegoating, senior management have grossly under performed

You are the weakest link ........

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

You lot should stop looking for scapegoats on 23:18 - May 17 with 762 viewspeenemunde

You lot should stop looking for scapegoats on 23:15 - May 17 by Watchman

500k a year to look after the best interests of the club and 3 years of under achievement and failure.
500k a year to provide leadership not to be seen last day of the season and not a word since

Sorry it is not scapegoating, senior management have grossly under performed

You are the weakest link ........

And no wages at all for first 9 years
You lot should stop looking for scapegoats on 23:20 - May 17 with 760 viewsswan65split

You lot should stop looking for scapegoats on 23:18 - May 17 by peenemunde

And no wages at all for first 9 years

400k a yer makes up for that in my eyes ...Beek
You lot should stop looking for scapegoats on 23:22 - May 17 with 756 viewspeenemunde

You lot should stop looking for scapegoats on 23:20 - May 17 by swan65split

400k a yer makes up for that in my eyes ...Beek

Market forces are the words I’m looking for.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024