Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Martinez 07:53 - May 18 with 1183 viewsbuilthjack

Has signed a new contract with Belgium. So that's him out.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Martinez on 08:10 - May 18 with 1160 viewsPrivate_Partz

Can't say I blame him. The only success he has was with us. It's a cushy number. Brilliant players yet fan expectation is low.
Would not want him back anyway.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Martinez on 08:16 - May 18 with 1137 viewscostalotta

Well, there were quite a few rumours from various sources suggesting we’d appraoched him. But, It is also quite likely that the contract had been sitting with RM for a while and he was quite possibly seeing how things turned out here. He wouldn’t want to manage in the FLC when he has that cushy number . So he signed the new contract as nothing better was on the table.

As with most things you reap what you sow!
Martinez on 08:20 - May 18 with 1124 viewsraynor94

Martinez on 08:10 - May 18 by Private_Partz

Can't say I blame him. The only success he has was with us. It's a cushy number. Brilliant players yet fan expectation is low.
Would not want him back anyway.

Would not want him back? So come on Partzy who's your pick? I'd have had Roberto back in a heartbeat, same as we should have had Brendan back when we had the chance two years ago.

We wouldn't be in the shit we are in now

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Martinez on 08:23 - May 18 with 1113 viewscostalotta

Martinez on 08:20 - May 18 by raynor94

Would not want him back? So come on Partzy who's your pick? I'd have had Roberto back in a heartbeat, same as we should have had Brendan back when we had the chance two years ago.

Totally agree with this. Although, I must admit at the time of Brendan possibly coming back I was not too sure about that and felt, rightly or wrongly that sticking with FG was what should happen.
Martinez on 10:34 - May 18 with 941 viewsomarjack

I wonder why a National Team who could pretty much be a contender for the World Cup having De Bruyne,Hazard,Lukaku,Aldeweireld,Verthongen and Courtois and many other world class players,still insist to stick with mediocrity like Martinez..

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Martinez on 10:40 - May 18 with 916 viewsmajorraglan

The manager can only use the tools they have at their disposal. Talk at the time was Brendon declined the opportunity to return to Swansea which was why they went for Guidolin.
Martinez on 10:51 - May 18 with 880 viewspencoedjack

We’d have been relegated a year earlier with Martinez as gaffer.

A team unable to score with his defending nous would of been a cluster fuk
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024