Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jenkins and Carvalhal issuing statements 11:56 - May 18 with 6157 viewsDarran

Very shortly.
I’m told CC has gone.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Jenkins and Carvalhal issuing statements on 13:56 - May 18 with 2121 viewsjasper_T

Jenkins and Carvalhal issuing statements on 13:30 - May 18 by TailGunner

They'll be more interested in Jizzing 12m on Rooney.
You will barely see them in Swansea next year.

They had 28 of them in the consortium - all wealthy - so they are hardly going to be bankrupt are they???

Vanity project Swansea , they had a go and @@@@ed up massively. On to the next toy.

27 of our 28 have nothing to do with DC United.
Jenkins and Carvalhal issuing statements on 13:57 - May 18 with 2111 viewsMattG

Jenkins and Carvalhal issuing statements on 13:51 - May 18 by A_Fans_Dad

I have no idea where you get £110M from, they didn't pay anything like that for their share of the Club.

From memory, the price they paid would have valued the Club at £110m if they had bought 100% of the shares.
Jenkins and Carvalhal issuing statements on 13:59 - May 18 with 2086 viewsTailGunner

Jenkins and Carvalhal issuing statements on 13:56 - May 18 by jasper_T

27 of our 28 have nothing to do with DC United.

I know - when I said you will barely see them next year I was referring to SK JL.
The rest of the post is separate & stands
Jenkins and Carvalhal issuing statements on 14:55 - May 18 with 1889 viewswaynekerr55

Jenkins and Carvalhal issuing statements on 12:39 - May 18 by Dr_Winston

It was clearly his intention to get as much money as possible without giving two shits about the Trust and supporters. That much is obvious.

It also seems clear that it was his intention to have the footballing side of the club run from board level instead of by football people.

Billie Bowden does a jig and raises both his arms in the air and signals for 6 runs.

It's a shame Jenkins can't be metaphorically hit for 6. Thegowerjack used a highly emotive statement labelling Jenkins as a cancer at the club, I have to agree that he needs Togo. He has a young family and lots of money, he should go and enjoy life.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Jenkins and Carvalhal issuing statements on 14:58 - May 18 with 1858 viewsswan65split

It seems we are moving from the next level:
""Naturally, we are all disappointed with the club's relegation from the Premier League, and following discussions with Carlos, we felt it was in the best interests of both parties that we move in a new direction."

It appears we are now trying to find Sh*t Street.
Jenkins and Carvalhal issuing statements on 15:05 - May 18 with 1830 viewsdobjack2

Jenkins and Carvalhal issuing statements on 14:58 - May 18 by swan65split

It seems we are moving from the next level:
""Naturally, we are all disappointed with the club's relegation from the Premier League, and following discussions with Carlos, we felt it was in the best interests of both parties that we move in a new direction."

It appears we are now trying to find Sh*t Street.

I would disagree. We appear to be some distance up sh*t creek and frantically looking for a paddle
Jenkins and Carvalhal issuing statements on 15:10 - May 18 with 1785 viewstheloneranger

Jenkins and Carvalhal issuing statements on 13:25 - May 18 by peenemunde

How do you arrive at the conclusion that the Americans will have little interest now we aren’t in the PL.
That has to be one of the most ridiculous statements I’ve heard in a long time.
They have a lot of interest, around 110 million in fact.
If you have any interest in getting their money back, they need the club back in the PL.

They purchased 68% of the club for approx £75M
[Post edited 18 May 2018 15:10]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Jenkins and Carvalhal issuing statements on 15:16 - May 18 with 1733 viewsmonmouth

Owhhh, Carlos says he will be a Jack forever.

Nothing if not a totally predictable repetitive flange that thinks all football fans are as stupid as DGT then.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

Jenkins and Carvalhal issuing statements on 15:30 - May 18 with 1625 viewsswan65split

Jenkins and Carvalhal issuing statements on 15:10 - May 18 by theloneranger

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/propaganda
Jenkins and Carvalhal issuing statements on 15:37 - May 18 with 1581 viewsJacket

Who they replace him with is a very serious question. The appointment of Brad Bobbley it is generally accepted to be the decision of the yanks rather than Huw. Since the dynamic duo have conceded they know shite about football, it does make you wonder if the decision was taken by the only syndicate member who has knowledge of football, and happened to play under Bradley, Landon Donovan. If Donovan is to be the replacement god help us.
Jenkins and Carvalhal issuing statements on 15:41 - May 18 with 1558 viewsJacket

Jenkins and Carvalhal issuing statements on 15:10 - May 18 by theloneranger

Shared between 27 = £2.8m each. A relatively small gamble for these guys.
Jenkins and Carvalhal issuing statements on 15:58 - May 18 with 1471 viewsNookiejack

Jenkins and Carvalhal issuing statements on 15:37 - May 18 by Jacket

Who they replace him with is a very serious question. The appointment of Brad Bobbley it is generally accepted to be the decision of the yanks rather than Huw. Since the dynamic duo have conceded they know shite about football, it does make you wonder if the decision was taken by the only syndicate member who has knowledge of football, and happened to play under Bradley, Landon Donovan. If Donovan is to be the replacement god help us.

You have just focussed on the Bob Bradley without looking at the wider picture.

The issue is there has just been too many managerial appointments i.e. Laudrup, Garry Monk, Guidolin, Bradley, Clement and Carvahal.

With Huw Jenkins left in charge how many more managerial appointments are we going to have?

Jenkins has not got the managerial selections right - that offer us stability in the medium term - which allows us to build patterns of play and develop a philosophy.

This has led to sacking after sacking - just to fire fight.
Jenkins and Carvalhal issuing statements on 16:01 - May 18 with 1454 viewsmonmouth

Four in two years is f*cking ludicrous.

Edit, it was five. And another to come. 6 in two f*cking years. Why don’t the journos nail him on that?
[Post edited 18 May 2018 16:03]

Jenkins and Carvalhal issuing statements on 16:08 - May 18 with 1411 viewsJacket

Jenkins and Carvalhal issuing statements on 15:58 - May 18 by Nookiejack

You have just focussed on the Bob Bradley without looking at the wider picture.

The issue is there has just been too many managerial appointments i.e. Laudrup, Garry Monk, Guidolin, Bradley, Clement and Carvahal.

With Huw Jenkins left in charge how many more managerial appointments are we going to have?

Jenkins has not got the managerial selections right - that offer us stability in the medium term - which allows us to build patterns of play and develop a philosophy.

This has led to sacking after sacking - just to fire fight.

I agree, just worried their replacement could be worse. The appointment of Bradley is the only major decision in recent times I could say with some certainty wasn't taken by Huw Jenkins, and if they return to those kinds of decisions it would make matters worse rather than better.
Jenkins and Carvalhal issuing statements on 16:11 - May 18 with 1387 viewsmonmouth

Jenkins and Carvalhal issuing statements on 16:08 - May 18 by Jacket

I agree, just worried their replacement could be worse. The appointment of Bradley is the only major decision in recent times I could say with some certainty wasn't taken by Huw Jenkins, and if they return to those kinds of decisions it would make matters worse rather than better.

Oh I think it was absolutely agreed by Jenkins as a good move, whatever he would claim now.

Jenkins and Carvalhal issuing statements on 16:14 - May 18 with 1373 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Jenkins and Carvalhal issuing statements on 16:01 - May 18 by monmouth

Four in two years is f*cking ludicrous.

Edit, it was five. And another to come. 6 in two f*cking years. Why don’t the journos nail him on that?
[Post edited 18 May 2018 16:03]

It is ludicrous, but nothing new. Since John Hollins 1998-2001 we have had only 2 managers that lasted over 2 years.
Kenny Jackett 2004-2007
Martinez 2007-2009
Since Hollins we have had 19 Managers in 17 years, including 2 short stints by Alan Curtis.
Doesn't look very good when you view our recent history.
Jenkins and Carvalhal issuing statements on 16:14 - May 18 with 1372 viewspencoedjack

Jenkins and Carvalhal issuing statements on 15:16 - May 18 by monmouth

Owhhh, Carlos says he will be a Jack forever.

Nothing if not a totally predictable repetitive flange that thinks all football fans are as stupid as DGT then.

Embarrassing said he would always be an owl 5 months ago
Jenkins and Carvalhal issuing statements on 16:17 - May 18 with 1353 viewsjasper_T

Jenkins and Carvalhal issuing statements on 16:11 - May 18 by monmouth

Oh I think it was absolutely agreed by Jenkins as a good move, whatever he would claim now.

Jenkins wanted Giggs, didn't he?
Jenkins and Carvalhal issuing statements on 16:30 - May 18 with 1265 viewsMagic_Michu

Curtis hit the nail in the head in his recent interview:

Previously, Jenkins managerial appointments have been brilliant... Martinez, Sousa, Brendan & Laudrup.... they were managers brought in to fit the philosophy of the club.

Since then each managerial decision has been to firefight a problem within the club rather than the longterm goal and footballing style... I guess until now, short term, that has worked, as we survived.

Now, I guess, is time to trust Huw in making that long term strategy appointment again.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Jenkins and Carvalhal issuing statements on 17:18 - May 18 with 1144 viewsNookiejack

Jenkins and Carvalhal issuing statements on 16:30 - May 18 by Magic_Michu

Curtis hit the nail in the head in his recent interview:

Previously, Jenkins managerial appointments have been brilliant... Martinez, Sousa, Brendan & Laudrup.... they were managers brought in to fit the philosophy of the club.

Since then each managerial decision has been to firefight a problem within the club rather than the longterm goal and footballing style... I guess until now, short term, that has worked, as we survived.

Now, I guess, is time to trust Huw in making that long term strategy appointment again.

The squad has deteriorated season bey season over the last 3 seasons - under his watch.

6 managerial appointments over 2 years after CC is replaced.

The sum of his achievements last year was bringing back a crocked Bony and Ayew - where were all his contacts?

It all looks like lazy recruitment.

Why would you now trust him to make long term strategy appointments - the downward trend is not our friend.
Jenkins and Carvalhal issuing statements on 17:26 - May 18 with 1117 viewsJacket

Jenkins = the devil. Yanks appointee = the deep blue sea. That's where I'm at.
Jenkins and Carvalhal issuing statements on 17:33 - May 18 with 1092 viewsNookiejack

Jenkins and Carvalhal issuing statements on 17:26 - May 18 by Jacket

Jenkins = the devil. Yanks appointee = the deep blue sea. That's where I'm at.

I understand but then that means Jenkins be here forever - if you don't take the risk of a Yank's appointee?

What will happen next year if Jenkins takes us down to League 1? Will you then still be worried about a Yank's appointee?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024