Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jenkins and Carvalhal issuing statements 11:56 - May 18 with 6159 viewsDarran

Very shortly.
I’m told CC has gone.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Jenkins and Carvalhal issuing statements on 11:58 - May 18 with 4010 viewsSwansea93

Interesting.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Jenkins and Carvalhal issuing statements on 12:10 - May 18 with 3876 viewsMagic_Michu

But is Jenkins gone too?

If he does go, it does pose the question... who replaces him!?

I for one would probably prefer Jenkins than an American with little knowledge of football and no affiliation to our club.
[Post edited 18 May 2018 12:11]

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Jenkins and Carvalhal issuing statements on 12:18 - May 18 with 3762 viewsswanjackal

Carvalhal has blinded Jenkins with his usual BS and analogies and somehow managed to get Jenkins to be the one who resigns, and he now himself has become the former owner of Caseys and our new DOF/Chairperson.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Jenkins and Carvalhal issuing statements on 12:28 - May 18 with 3607 viewsTailGunner

Jenkins and Carvalhal issuing statements on 12:10 - May 18 by Magic_Michu

But is Jenkins gone too?

If he does go, it does pose the question... who replaces him!?

I for one would probably prefer Jenkins than an American with little knowledge of football and no affiliation to our club.
[Post edited 18 May 2018 12:11]

The elephant in the room.
The majority want Jenkins out me included...but I'd rather him be there while the Yanks are if no reasonable local alternative with club at heart, the Yanks will have little interest in us now out of PL. Who would they hire to oversee our running?
Terrified of the future enough to be frank without a stranger parachuted in by a hedge fund to run us.

Keep him there but with no involvement in signing players?
Jenkins and Carvalhal issuing statements on 12:32 - May 18 with 3520 viewsMagic_Michu

This would be my view too... I’m convinced it has never been Jenkins intention to ruin the club he supported.

I’d prefer for him to admit his mistakes and give up the reigns as ‘Director it Football’ and focus on getting us back in the Premier League as a conventional chairman.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Jenkins and Carvalhal issuing statements on 12:33 - May 18 with 3511 viewsSwanjaxs

Jenkins and Carvalhal issuing statements on 12:28 - May 18 by TailGunner

The majority want Jenkins out me included...but I'd rather him be there while the Yanks are if no reasonable local alternative with club at heart, the Yanks will have little interest in us now out of PL. Who would they hire to oversee our running?
Terrified of the future enough to be frank without a stranger parachuted in by a hedge fund to run us.

Leigh Dineen is local ...

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Jenkins and Carvalhal issuing statements on 12:38 - May 18 with 3412 viewsTailGunner

Jenkins and Carvalhal issuing statements on 12:33 - May 18 by Swanjaxs

Leigh Dineen is local ...

😱😁 touche
Jenkins and Carvalhal issuing statements on 12:39 - May 18 with 3401 viewsDr_Winston

Jenkins and Carvalhal issuing statements on 12:32 - May 18 by Magic_Michu

This would be my view too... I’m convinced it has never been Jenkins intention to ruin the club he supported.

I’d prefer for him to admit his mistakes and give up the reigns as ‘Director it Football’ and focus on getting us back in the Premier League as a conventional chairman.

It was clearly his intention to get as much money as possible without giving two shits about the Trust and supporters. That much is obvious.

It also seems clear that it was his intention to have the footballing side of the club run from board level instead of by football people.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

Jenkins and Carvalhal issuing statements on 12:40 - May 18 with 3371 viewsLeonWasGod

This is the potential problem. I've no confidence the Americans would get anything right. And in the short term if Huw goes how long would they take to replace him, and to replace the manager and back room staff? The transfer window is open and bangs shut early this year. Now is not the time to be introducing big gaps in the management structure that will cause delays.

Makes me feel a bit sick agreeing with you though.
Jenkins and Carvalhal issuing statements on 13:07 - May 18 with 3047 viewslonglostjack

CC gone

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Jenkins and Carvalhal issuing statements on 13:09 - May 18 with 3008 viewsSwansea93

Well done Darran you have good sources.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Jenkins and Carvalhal issuing statements on 13:15 - May 18 with 2920 viewsmajorraglan

On the money again.

Any deals on the next manage so we can lump on?
Jenkins and Carvalhal issuing statements on 13:15 - May 18 with 2919 viewsHighjack

It’s not an elephant, that’s just the way his nose is.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Jenkins and Carvalhal issuing statements on 13:15 - May 18 with 2900 viewsDarran

Jenkins and Carvalhal issuing statements on 13:09 - May 18 by Swansea93

Well done Darran you have good sources.

They are usually close my friend.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Jenkins and Carvalhal issuing statements on 13:23 - May 18 with 2812 viewsmagicdaps10

Jenkins and Carvalhal issuing statements on 13:15 - May 18 by Darran

Got a long way to go to rival me with exclusives

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Jenkins and Carvalhal issuing statements on 13:24 - May 18 with 2791 viewsTheKirkyLife

Now the question remains, what of this Jenkins statement?

That he'll stay or go?
Jenkins and Carvalhal issuing statements on 13:25 - May 18 with 2755 viewspeenemunde

How do you arrive at the conclusion that the Americans will have little interest now we aren’t in the PL.
That has to be one of the most ridiculous statements I’ve heard in a long time.
They have a lot of interest, around 110 million in fact.
If you have any interest in getting their money back, they need the club back in the PL.
Jenkins and Carvalhal issuing statements on 13:26 - May 18 with 2732 viewsmajorraglan

Jenkins and Carvalhal issuing statements on 13:24 - May 18 by TheKirkyLife

Now the question remains, what of this Jenkins statement?

That he'll stay or go?

That could be the Club twitter release stating that CC’s contract is not being renewed.
Jenkins and Carvalhal issuing statements on 13:30 - May 18 with 2680 viewsTailGunner

Jenkins and Carvalhal issuing statements on 13:25 - May 18 by peenemunde

How do you arrive at the conclusion that the Americans will have little interest now we aren’t in the PL.
If you have any interest in getting their money back, they need the club back in the PL.

They'll be more interested in Jizzing 12m on Rooney.
You will barely see them in Swansea next year.

They had 28 of them in the consortium - all wealthy - so they are hardly going to be bankrupt are they???

Vanity project Swansea , they had a go and @@@@ed up massively. On to the next toy.
Jenkins and Carvalhal issuing statements on 13:32 - May 18 with 2645 viewsharryhpalmer

anyone else heard about a technical director being appointed?

and has Flynn gone too?

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

Jenkins and Carvalhal issuing statements on 13:40 - May 18 with 2572 viewsWingstandwood

Jenkins and Carvalhal issuing statements on 13:15 - May 18 by Darran

Respect due indeed, a rather welcome thing to read 'bang-on-fact'!!!

Argus!

Jenkins and Carvalhal issuing statements on 13:43 - May 18 with 2528 viewsswan65split

Reported on BBC that Jenkins commented "it was in his (Carlos) and the Clubs interest if they parted company"

He is staying
[Post edited 18 May 2018 13:44]
Jenkins and Carvalhal issuing statements on 13:46 - May 18 with 2495 viewsharryhpalmer

Jenkins and Carvalhal issuing statements on 13:30 - May 18 by TailGunner

They'll be more interested in Jizzing 12m on Rooney.
You will barely see them in Swansea next year.

They had 28 of them in the consortium - all wealthy - so they are hardly going to be bankrupt are they???

Vanity project Swansea , they had a go and @@@@ed up massively. On to the next toy.

now Sam has gone, I'd be surprised if Rooney goes.

They'll always have the marquee signing of Angel, who is a way bigger player, anyway.

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

Jenkins and Carvalhal issuing statements on 13:51 - May 18 with 2430 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Jenkins and Carvalhal issuing statements on 13:25 - May 18 by peenemunde

I have no idea where you get £110M from, they didn't pay anything like that for their share of the Club.
Jenkins and Carvalhal issuing statements on 13:54 - May 18 with 2375 viewsTailGunner

Jenkins and Carvalhal issuing statements on 13:46 - May 18 by harryhpalmer

now Sam has gone, I'd be surprised if Rooney goes.

They'll always have the marquee signing of Angel, who is a way bigger player, anyway.

Rooney has left Everton.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024