Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Carlos gone 13:06 - May 18 with 4059 viewsforkbeard

Carlos gone on 13:07 - May 18 with 4041 viewsMagic_Michu

At last

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Carlos gone on 13:12 - May 18 with 3948 viewsSwan91

Have to say I do like Carlos... like past managers had to deal with a bad transfer window and a bad team... originally I was happy for him to stay even if we relegated.. but the last group of games and his unwillingness to change tactics for certain games (west brom southampton) changed my mind. To be honest if he changed tactics and still went down, I probably would have been ok with him staying.

I am hoping this means we already have a new manager lined up.
Carlos gone on 13:13 - May 18 with 3914 viewsJinxy

At least he gave us hope I suppose. Sadly, fell short in the end - just a shame he couldn't maintain the belief and confidence. Thanks for the roller coaster Carlos and good luck.
Carlos gone on 13:13 - May 18 with 3898 viewsHighjack

Gutted, I was looking forward to playing five at the back at home to Shrewsbury next season.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Carlos gone on 13:15 - May 18 with 3828 viewsThornburyswan

Carlos gone on 13:12 - May 18 by Swan91

Have to say I do like Carlos... like past managers had to deal with a bad transfer window and a bad team... originally I was happy for him to stay even if we relegated.. but the last group of games and his unwillingness to change tactics for certain games (west brom southampton) changed my mind. To be honest if he changed tactics and still went down, I probably would have been ok with him staying.

I am hoping this means we already have a new manager lined up.

This - FWIW fully agree.
Carlos gone on 13:16 - May 18 with 3820 viewsCaptain_Sham

I liked Carlos. 5 defeats in a row is shocking though. Shame.
Adeus Carlos.
Boa Sorte.
[Post edited 18 May 2018 13:16]

Its just a ride.

Carlos gone on 13:20 - May 18 with 3733 viewsSwanjaxs

Deep down we all know its gonna take Jenkins about 6 weeks to appoint a new manager 😕

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Carlos gone on 13:21 - May 18 with 3710 viewsTheKirkyLife

Gave it a good go but relived his entire Wednesday stint in six months. Thinking about it more I'm kinda glad we got relegated instead of surviving with him in charge. We all know we'd be back in the same predicament the following year.

Enjoyed your jokes, a very nice guy - ran out of talent and ideas fast though, damning for any manager.
Login to get fewer ads

Carlos gone on 13:22 - May 18 with 3679 viewsdickythorpe

John bond spotted in Bentley's last night
Carlos gone on 13:23 - May 18 with 3645 viewsSwanjaxs

Carlos gone on 13:22 - May 18 by dickythorpe

Or was it John Bentley spotted in Bond St ?

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Carlos gone on 13:26 - May 18 with 3615 viewsbryncochjack

Carlos gone on 13:22 - May 18 by dickythorpe

If he can come back from the dead then maybe we can do the same!
Carlos gone on 13:28 - May 18 with 3577 viewsAce_Jack

another speedy decision from the club
Carlos gone on 13:32 - May 18 with 3512 viewsSmellyplumz

Now phuk off yourself Jenkins

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Carlos gone on 13:33 - May 18 with 3503 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

6 managers in 4 years

Go f@ck yourselves

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Carlos gone on 13:40 - May 18 with 3391 viewsKilkennyjack

Carlos gone on 13:13 - May 18 by Highjack

Gutted, I was looking forward to playing five at the back at home to Shrewsbury next season.

👏

Beware of the Risen People

Carlos gone on 13:45 - May 18 with 3333 viewsE20Jack

I can’t help have been the only one to cringe a little at the self promoting interviews where he rolled out pre rehearsed similes? He gave it a good go, started well, gave us all a bit of hope but was never a long term option.

The club is crying out for some stability now. The club needs a vision, a direction and appoint a manager who shares this. No more fire fighting and square pegs in round holes.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Carlos gone on 14:14 - May 18 with 3195 viewsmagicdaps10

Getting relegated can now help us with a clean sweep and retool, hopefully getting back to the Swansea way or as close to it as we possibly can.

Young, cut and thrust man who likes to play football the correct way.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Carlos gone on 14:19 - May 18 with 3144 viewsgiantstoneater

Good luck Carlos and staff. Perhaps now is the time for a person who has sacked all these managers get a taste of his own medicine.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024