Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jason Levien/Trust Forum - April 2017 22:45 - May 18 with 19625 viewsQJumpingJack

Jump to 25:35 onwards. Incredible.

[Post edited 18 May 2018 23:02]
Jason Levien/Trust Forum - April 2017 on 21:27 - May 21 with 4252 viewsQJumpingJack

I wonder if the Americans knew the forum was being recorded.

Kaplan doesn't say much during the forum.
Jason Levien/Trust Forum - April 2017 on 22:49 - May 21 with 4217 viewsSwanseajill

At 59 minutes it's Nigel (ATFF) Getting his points across, followed I believe by Spratty or Chad...not sure of her username this week.🙄
Jason Levien/Trust Forum - April 2017 on 08:42 - May 22 with 4107 viewsBobby_Fischer

Jason Levien/Trust Forum - April 2017 on 21:21 - May 21 by Oldjack

Init ,and yet the trust still did jack shyte

Indeed.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Jason Levien/Trust Forum - April 2017 on 21:04 - May 22 with 4041 viewsQJumpingJack

Are Jason and Steve on a salary at the club and is it performance related?
Jason Levien/Trust Forum - April 2017 on 13:36 - May 27 with 3916 viewsQJumpingJack

Were other Swans board members present at this meeting?
Jason Levien/Trust Forum - April 2017 on 13:54 - May 27 with 3880 viewsFerrisBuellerJB

Jason Levien/Trust Forum - April 2017 on 19:40 - May 20 by Loyal

If what he says is true then clearly there was a conspiracy to keep the trust and fans out of the discussions, so Huw says there wasn't and the Americans say there was. Somebody is lying ?
Somebody ?
So who ?

Added to by Dineen who stated In his recent interview that there was a conversation with the trust. I think they’re a bit rattled the timing of Dineen’s interview and that one statement as vague as it was comes straight after the trust more or less started legal proceedings. Let’s all hope the trust have the balls to see this through.
[Post edited 27 May 2018 13:55]
Jason Levien/Trust Forum - April 2017 on 12:38 - May 28 with 3765 viewschad

Jason Levien/Trust Forum - April 2017 on 22:49 - May 21 by Swanseajill

At 59 minutes it's Nigel (ATFF) Getting his points across, followed I believe by Spratty or Chad...not sure of her username this week.🙄

Swanseajill FYI I have had this userid for 6 months (not a week). It is the only ID I have posted under since it was set up. This from my first post as chad on Nov 21st, after my chadders ID (like so many more before it) had quickly been banned for no reason ....

As I was saying on Saturday

(before I was once again banned - despite admin saying no one had been banned — for merely trying to politely highlight important Trust issues ) ..........

Be perfectly clear I would wish to be as privileged as you and not have to set up new id’s to have my say.

If the Supporters Trust and its objectives mean as much to you as you seem to say, then surely you would support and welcome all opinions from supporters. As that is what the Trust is about, not tight little cliques trying to shut down and belittle others with vile abuse or even false implication.

Or very deliberately excluding the vast majority of supporters but allowing votes to be bought for as little as a fiver a go (without any checks), by those who may have very different interests. My sole concern is protecting what has been so hard to earned over many years for Swansea and the future of professional football here. Not supporting profiteering by a gaggle of venture capitalists.

I would therefore hope that your emojid rolling eyes of contempt are not just to try and represent this abusive behaviour, censorship /continual bannings (necessitating me to set up new Ids to raise issues of concern) falsely as me just changing my userid every week for the sake of it. As that would be totally disingenuous.

I sincerely hope your contempt is saved for those that would try and circumvent the very principles the Trust is based on, by trying to silence the valid concerns of the supporters the Trust was created to represent. Otherwise this would be further embodiment of the outrageous, openly stated ‘tail wagging the dog’ attitude that has existed and is shockingly allowed to continue to exist within the Trust Board.
Jason Levien/Trust Forum - April 2017 on 12:43 - May 28 with 3755 viewschad

Jason Levien/Trust Forum - April 2017 on 13:36 - May 27 by QJumpingJack

Were other Swans board members present at this meeting?

From the introductions given around the 3 minute mark in the recording by Phil, also present on the top table from the Trust Board was

Stuart McDonald our Trust Treasurer and SCFC Director

and I think Will Morris then Associate SCFC Director (who briefly took over as Trust Chair from Phil last November - Introduced around 3 minutes mark on the tape - but not totally clear).

Clearest pictures of them around hour mark on tape. Will on the far right, Stuart next to him.

From discussions on here I got the impression that possibly other Trust Board members were also present but not at top table. However not sure about this. I am sure others more familiar with the Trust Board could confirm.
Login to get fewer ads

Jason Levien/Trust Forum - April 2017 on 15:08 - May 28 with 3711 viewsQJumpingJack

If I were Steve Kaplan / Huw Jenkins / other ex shareholders, I would be demanding to know from Jason why he said what he said at a public forum in relation to The Trust being kept out of conversations.
Jason Levien/Trust Forum - April 2017 on 15:11 - May 28 with 3705 viewsmonmouth

Jason Levien/Trust Forum - April 2017 on 15:08 - May 28 by QJumpingJack

If I were Steve Kaplan / Huw Jenkins / other ex shareholders, I would be demanding to know from Jason why he said what he said at a public forum in relation to The Trust being kept out of conversations.

Yes how dare he tell the truth. That's not the way things are done at Swansea City Jase. Get with the programme bub.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Jason Levien/Trust Forum - April 2017 on 16:54 - May 28 with 3654 viewsMattG

Jason Levien/Trust Forum - April 2017 on 12:43 - May 28 by chad

From the introductions given around the 3 minute mark in the recording by Phil, also present on the top table from the Trust Board was

Stuart McDonald our Trust Treasurer and SCFC Director

and I think Will Morris then Associate SCFC Director (who briefly took over as Trust Chair from Phil last November - Introduced around 3 minutes mark on the tape - but not totally clear).

Clearest pictures of them around hour mark on tape. Will on the far right, Stuart next to him.

From discussions on here I got the impression that possibly other Trust Board members were also present but not at top table. However not sure about this. I am sure others more familiar with the Trust Board could confirm.

I'm 99% sure Pearlman was there as was Landon Donovan. Jenkins definitely wasn't and nor was Dineen.
Jason Levien/Trust Forum - April 2017 on 20:41 - May 28 with 3617 viewsQJumpingJack

Jason Levien/Trust Forum - April 2017 on 16:54 - May 28 by MattG

I'm 99% sure Pearlman was there as was Landon Donovan. Jenkins definitely wasn't and nor was Dineen.

Thanks for confirming.

I am amazed at the comments made by our owners at the 25 minute mark. It will certainly help the Trust surely.
Jason Levien/Trust Forum - April 2017 on 08:38 - May 30 with 3542 viewsQJumpingJack

It makes you wonder if Landon Donovan will become the new Director Of Football.
[Post edited 30 May 2018 8:39]
Jason Levien/Trust Forum - April 2017 on 20:55 - Jun 19 with 3382 viewsQJumpingJack

Am I missing something here?
Why do the Trust go to mediation when Jason admits in this clip that they were told not to include the Trust in talks.
Jason Levien/Trust Forum - April 2017 on 21:29 - Jun 19 with 3355 viewsIAN05

Yes, Pearlman, Donovan and Chaudhari were sat by me, the PR Guy from the Sun was there too.
Jason Levien/Trust Forum - April 2017 on 21:31 - Jun 19 with 3350 viewsIAN05

Jason Levien/Trust Forum - April 2017 on 08:38 - May 30 by QJumpingJack

It makes you wonder if Landon Donovan will become the new Director Of Football.
[Post edited 30 May 2018 8:39]

I asked him that last year and he said no chance. He was also very critical of how the Americans had treated the Trust and the fans in general.
Jason Levien/Trust Forum - April 2017 on 21:37 - Jun 19 with 3342 viewsSwanseajill

Jason Levien/Trust Forum - April 2017 on 12:38 - May 28 by chad

Swanseajill FYI I have had this userid for 6 months (not a week). It is the only ID I have posted under since it was set up. This from my first post as chad on Nov 21st, after my chadders ID (like so many more before it) had quickly been banned for no reason ....

As I was saying on Saturday

(before I was once again banned - despite admin saying no one had been banned — for merely trying to politely highlight important Trust issues ) ..........

Be perfectly clear I would wish to be as privileged as you and not have to set up new id’s to have my say.

If the Supporters Trust and its objectives mean as much to you as you seem to say, then surely you would support and welcome all opinions from supporters. As that is what the Trust is about, not tight little cliques trying to shut down and belittle others with vile abuse or even false implication.

Or very deliberately excluding the vast majority of supporters but allowing votes to be bought for as little as a fiver a go (without any checks), by those who may have very different interests. My sole concern is protecting what has been so hard to earned over many years for Swansea and the future of professional football here. Not supporting profiteering by a gaggle of venture capitalists.

I would therefore hope that your emojid rolling eyes of contempt are not just to try and represent this abusive behaviour, censorship /continual bannings (necessitating me to set up new Ids to raise issues of concern) falsely as me just changing my userid every week for the sake of it. As that would be totally disingenuous.

I sincerely hope your contempt is saved for those that would try and circumvent the very principles the Trust is based on, by trying to silence the valid concerns of the supporters the Trust was created to represent. Otherwise this would be further embodiment of the outrageous, openly stated ‘tail wagging the dog’ attitude that has existed and is shockingly allowed to continue to exist within the Trust Board.

I really believe you've taken my post the wrong way.
I do welcome all views, and there was nothing sarcastic in my post, I am unsure of what you read into it, but whatever it was, you're mistaken.
Just to say ...I have nothing to do with banning posters.
Jason Levien/Trust Forum - April 2017 on 21:04 - Jun 26 with 3184 viewsQJumpingJack

Jason Levien/Trust Forum - April 2017 on 21:29 - Jun 19 by IAN05

Yes, Pearlman, Donovan and Chaudhari were sat by me, the PR Guy from the Sun was there too.

Why would a PR guy from The Sun be with them?
Jason Levien/Trust Forum - April 2017 on 21:10 - Jun 26 with 3173 viewsIAN05

Jason Levien/Trust Forum - April 2017 on 21:04 - Jun 26 by QJumpingJack

Why would a PR guy from The Sun be with them?

May be wrong about the newspaper but Paul Mccarthy his name was, PR adviser to the Americans
Jason Levien/Trust Forum - April 2017 on 16:30 - Jun 30 with 3078 viewsQJumpingJack

I wonder if the likes of Jenkins, Dineen and Katzen have demanded from Jason why he said what he did at this forum (being told to keep the Trust out of negotiations) especially as it was recorded.
Jason Levien/Trust Forum - April 2017 on 09:08 - Jul 22 with 2916 viewsQJumpingJack

If the Trust take the Americans to court - can this audio be used as evidence?
Jason Levien/Trust Forum - April 2017 on 22:10 - Aug 9 with 2717 viewsQJumpingJack

Bump
Jason Levien/Trust Forum - April 2017 on 09:56 - Sep 5 with 2482 viewsQJumpingJack

Why didn't BBC Wales / WalesOnline ask Jason to explain his comments from this event?
Which former shareholder(s) told him to keep the Trust out of the talks.

Maybe this can be raised at the Trust event.
If it ends up in court, surely this evidence is very strong for the Trust. I am still baffled why he this admission at a public event which was being recorded.
Jason Levien/Trust Forum - April 2017 on 10:15 - Sep 5 with 2459 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

I said this when this first came out, if you were going to spend £60 to £70M on a business and the majority shareholders said don't speak to someone with a 21% holding that would be the first thing I would do.
[Post edited 5 Sep 2018 13:33]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Jason Levien/Trust Forum - April 2017 on 13:34 - Sep 5 with 2408 viewsSmellyplumz

Jason Levien/Trust Forum - April 2017 on 20:55 - Jun 19 by QJumpingJack

Am I missing something here?
Why do the Trust go to mediation when Jason admits in this clip that they were told not to include the Trust in talks.

I think it may have something to do with sop's for court proceedings.... It's a bit like shaking hands b4 battering fk out of your enemy... I'm sure I'll be corrected shortly.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024