Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jason Levien/Trust Forum - April 2017 22:45 - May 18 with 19626 viewsQJumpingJack

Jump to 25:35 onwards. Incredible.

[Post edited 18 May 2018 23:02]
Jason Levien/Trust Forum - April 2017 on 15:34 - Sep 5 with 3365 viewswaynekerr55

Jason Levien/Trust Forum - April 2017 on 22:42 - May 20 by Darran

I find it utterly staggering that people haven’t seen this video before considering it’s been on here umpteen times in the past.

Where have you all been?

My guess is "f*cvk it, we're Premier League"

Possibly.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Jason Levien/Trust Forum - April 2017 on 15:39 - Sep 5 with 3353 viewsQJumpingJack

I wonder which shareholder(s) told Jason to keep quiet?
Jason Levien/Trust Forum - April 2017 on 16:11 - Sep 5 with 3321 viewsSmellyplumz

The only winners out of this whole fiasco are Jenkins and the old board who have got their filthy dirty stinking dishonest money... I hope they choke on it not because I'm jealous of the money but because of the massive cabbage they have done to this club.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Jason Levien/Trust Forum - April 2017 on 21:12 - Sep 5 with 3249 viewsQJumpingJack

Local media have more to lose by reporting on this admission.

This may be of interest to the national press. The Swans power to control the media is not as strong now that we are a Championship club.
Jason Levien/Trust Forum - April 2017 on 21:54 - Sep 5 with 3228 viewsbuilthjack

Jason Levien/Trust Forum - April 2017 on 21:12 - Sep 5 by QJumpingJack

This may be of interest to the national press. The Swans power to control the media is not as strong now that we are a Championship club.

The Cardiff press will love it

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Jason Levien/Trust Forum - April 2017 on 22:17 - Sep 5 with 3215 viewsawayjack

Jason Levien/Trust Forum - April 2017 on 21:12 - Sep 5 by QJumpingJack

Perhaps a few years back but not any more. The increase in 24 hour news and sports channels need to big up stories to fill the time. Sky have increased championship and MLS coverage this year so would lap up any controversy.
Jason Levien/Trust Forum - April 2017 on 20:36 - Sep 6 with 3144 viewsQJumpingJack

If it goes to court - surely this video is exhibit A and it is over immediately?
Jason Levien/Trust Forum - April 2017 on 20:45 - Sep 6 with 3128 viewsWarwickHunt

Jason Levien/Trust Forum - April 2017 on 16:11 - Sep 5 by Smellyplumz

The only winners out of this whole fiasco are Jenkins and the old board who have got their filthy dirty stinking dishonest money... I hope they choke on it not because I'm jealous of the money but because of the massive cabbage they have done to this club.

“Massive cabbage” -
Login to get fewer ads

Jason Levien/Trust Forum - April 2017 on 20:58 - Sep 6 with 3103 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Jason Levien/Trust Forum - April 2017 on 20:45 - Sep 6 by WarwickHunt

“Massive cabbage” -

Sprouty will be along any minute now …………..……………….

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Jason Levien/Trust Forum - April 2017 on 22:38 - Sep 6 with 3067 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Jason Levien/Trust Forum - April 2017 on 20:58 - Sep 6 by Brynmill_Jack

Sprouty will be along any minute now …………..……………….

He will crucifer him.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Jason Levien/Trust Forum - April 2017 on 21:00 - Sep 17 with 2919 viewsQJumpingJack

As this event was being discussed on another thread earlier today - here it is.
The Americans do seem very hesitant when answering some questions. Perhaps they didn't do their prep work in advance with their PR team?
Jason Levien/Trust Forum - April 2017 on 11:53 - Oct 21 with 2666 viewsQJumpingJack

bump
[Post edited 22 Nov 2018 22:05]
Jason Levien/Trust Forum - April 2017 on 22:06 - Nov 22 with 2429 viewsQJumpingJack

It is a great shame a journalist has not asked Jason Levien to explain his comments in this Trust forum.
Levien owes the fans and Trust an explanation about how the sale was conducted.
Jason Levien/Trust Forum - April 2017 on 20:29 - Nov 23 with 2264 viewsQJumpingJack

Did Levien know this was being recorded?

And I wonder if Jenkins and the other former board members have asked why he would say what he did at a forum. Surely they must be fuming/angry with him?
Jason Levien/Trust Forum - April 2017 on 20:51 - Nov 23 with 2248 viewsbonymine

Jason Levien/Trust Forum - April 2017 on 20:29 - Nov 23 by QJumpingJack

Did Levien know this was being recorded?

And I wonder if Jenkins and the other former board members have asked why he would say what he did at a forum. Surely they must be fuming/angry with him?

They are all so thick skinned that they simply ignore all adverse reaction/negativity but given this latest update from the Trust I cannot believe that we are still giving these lying, slimy weasels (Both Yanks & Sellouts) yet ANOTHER shot at mediation when they have failed to meet ANY of the previous deadline dates agreed they are quite simply taking the piss and laughing at us at our expense.

They are treating US FANS with contempt it’s about time the majority of our ‘fans’ wake up & smell the coffee as to how we are being ridiculed and being walked over by these lying, cheating Scumbags both current and former owners.

You Greedy B@stards Get Out Of OUR Club.

STID .....💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Jason Levien/Trust Forum - April 2017 on 19:42 - Nov 25 with 2107 viewsQJumpingJack

Jason Levien/Trust Forum - April 2017 on 20:51 - Nov 23 by bonymine

They are all so thick skinned that they simply ignore all adverse reaction/negativity but given this latest update from the Trust I cannot believe that we are still giving these lying, slimy weasels (Both Yanks & Sellouts) yet ANOTHER shot at mediation when they have failed to meet ANY of the previous deadline dates agreed they are quite simply taking the piss and laughing at us at our expense.

They are treating US FANS with contempt it’s about time the majority of our ‘fans’ wake up & smell the coffee as to how we are being ridiculed and being walked over by these lying, cheating Scumbags both current and former owners.

STID .....💪💪💪

If Levien cannot find time in his diary for the Swans Trust, it does beg the question - does he have any time for other important Swansea City matters - some of which may be urgent?
Jason Levien/Trust Forum - April 2017 on 21:15 - Jan 16 with 1845 viewsQJumpingJack

When will Jason be questioned on his comments at this forum about being asked not to include the Trust in talks? He has to explain himself.
Jason Levien/Trust Forum - April 2017 on 19:45 - Jan 17 with 1708 viewsDewi1jack

Jason Levien/Trust Forum - April 2017 on 19:42 - May 20 by theloneranger

Check their noses 😂

You're being noseist.

Keep it up and you'll be before the beak

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Jason Levien/Trust Forum - April 2017 on 20:58 - Jan 17 with 1666 viewsChief

Jason Levien/Trust Forum - April 2017 on 21:15 - Jan 16 by QJumpingJack

When will Jason be questioned on his comments at this forum about being asked not to include the Trust in talks? He has to explain himself.

The bastard's won't because when they do agree to interviews all the questions are vetted by them first.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Jason Levien/Trust Forum - April 2017 on 21:01 - Jan 17 with 1661 viewsQJumpingJack

Well he might have to explain his comments in court???
Jason Levien/Trust Forum - April 2017 on 21:01 - Jan 17 with 1660 viewsbonymine

Jason Levien/Trust Forum - April 2017 on 20:51 - Nov 23 by bonymine

STID .....💪💪💪

Nearly 2 years on & the Status Quo is unchanged ....

Where are Dai Little (played football with him back in the 80’s) and the Trust’s Legal Team in putting the Sellouts and Yanks in the dock ???......frustrated doesn’t even cover it.

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Jason Levien/Trust Forum - April 2017 on 22:55 - Jan 17 with 1628 viewsQJumpingJack

It was a very smart move by the Trust to record this forum.

Whoever decided to record the event should be congratulated and thanked.
Jenkins must have been furious with Levien when he discovered what was said (and being recorded).
Jason Levien/Trust Forum - April 2017 on 17:32 - Jan 31 with 1487 viewsQJumpingJack

As various journalists will be reading PS around TDD, it is worth bumping this back to the top.
One day, a journalist or The Trust will ask Jason to explain his comments.
Jason Levien/Trust Forum - April 2017 (n/t) on 18:24 - Jan 31 with 1445 viewsswan65split

Jason Levien/Trust Forum - April 2017 on 20:33 - Feb 1 with 1367 viewsQJumpingJack

Lets hope some journalists (from the nationals) have reviewed this audio.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024