Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Makes me want to puke. 10:23 - May 19 with 10408 viewspeenemunde

This royal wedding.
And we have to pay 💰 for it.
Makes me want to puke. on 20:26 - May 19 with 1543 viewstheloneranger

I don't like the fact that the real homeless were made to move from the streets of Windsor for this wedding, but most of the "homeless" you see begging opposite the Castle in the day time are not the same poor b*stards sleeping in the doorways at night in Thames Street and High Street.

These professional beggars work shifts in the daytime on these very lucrative streets, and most of the real homeless know to stay away!!

I'm no royalist and had no interest in the wedding, but Meghan Markle has given £300,000 to the homeless in Windsor

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Makes me want to puke. on 20:28 - May 19 with 1533 viewslonglostjack

The most troubling thing about this Royal Wedding malarkey is that I find myself agreeing with Peenemunde.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Makes me want to puke. on 21:06 - May 19 with 1460 viewsRevJames

Makes me want to puke. on 10:51 - May 19 by peenemunde

Not being miserable Doc, but why should you or i work our fingers to the bone, so that extremely wealthy people can have their marriage paid for.
Mugs.
But I am going to take your advice. Have a nice day too.
[Post edited 19 May 2018 11:19]

People work hard, pay good money and travel great distances to watch our shower of wealthy individuals stroll around pretending to put in the occasional performance....

Good luck to the couple
Makes me want to puke. on 21:11 - May 19 with 1450 viewspeenemunde

Makes me want to puke. on 21:06 - May 19 by RevJames

People work hard, pay good money and travel great distances to watch our shower of wealthy individuals stroll around pretending to put in the occasional performance....

Good luck to the couple

No one is forced to travel to watch any football matches, so your comparison is f*cking ridiculous.
Makes me want to puke. on 21:43 - May 19 with 1421 viewsFireboy2

Makes me want to puke. on 19:55 - May 19 by Dippy

You speak English mate.. the British Royal family distributed books so you could learn..

The only reason you know how to use toilet paper to wipe your a*se is because they told you.

People think they just flopped out of the womb.. and magically done everything themselves.

But I can't be bothered to argue with the inferior

I think my post is quite easy to understand

To normal people

You are obviously a thick bellend if you cant

You bellend

And btw i am not your mate dipsh!t
[Post edited 19 May 2018 21:45]
Makes me want to puke. on 21:51 - May 19 with 1401 viewsDippy

Makes me want to puke. on 21:43 - May 19 by Fireboy2

I think my post is quite easy to understand

To normal people

You are obviously a thick bellend if you cant

You bellend

And btw i am not your mate dipsh!t
[Post edited 19 May 2018 21:45]

Do you want a fight?

Poll: Cooper Out

Makes me want to puke. on 21:53 - May 19 with 1398 viewsFireboy2

Makes me want to puke. on 21:51 - May 19 by Dippy

Do you want a fight?

Absolute class
Makes me want to puke. on 22:53 - May 19 with 1355 viewsjackrabbit

It was a gorgeous day and I played golf. Other people went out in their thousands to enjoy an uplifting and joyous occasion on this gorgeous day. Surely they should have been at home with the curtains drawn reading "The Collected Thoughts of Jeremy Corbyn"?
The OP will realise there are lots of intensely irritating aspects of British life and lots of examples of taxpayer's money being wasted. And if the aforementioned Corbyn and cronies ever managed to weasel their way into power, we'd see waste like we've never seen before - until we went bankrupt. Just ride with it. Anything that brings such a lot of pleasure to so many people - hundreds of millions around the world - can't be bad. There are lots of worse things to get angry about.
Login to get fewer ads

Makes me want to puke. on 23:01 - May 19 with 1350 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Makes me want to puke. on 22:53 - May 19 by jackrabbit

It was a gorgeous day and I played golf. Other people went out in their thousands to enjoy an uplifting and joyous occasion on this gorgeous day. Surely they should have been at home with the curtains drawn reading "The Collected Thoughts of Jeremy Corbyn"?
The OP will realise there are lots of intensely irritating aspects of British life and lots of examples of taxpayer's money being wasted. And if the aforementioned Corbyn and cronies ever managed to weasel their way into power, we'd see waste like we've never seen before - until we went bankrupt. Just ride with it. Anything that brings such a lot of pleasure to so many people - hundreds of millions around the world - can't be bad. There are lots of worse things to get angry about.

The afore mentioned millionaire Corbyn has made his money through many years of being a taxpayer supported politician.This is not a comment on political policies but how things are funded.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Makes me want to puke. on 23:09 - May 19 with 1336 viewsHumpty

A thread about a Royal Wedding and a number of posters are using it as an opportunity to slag off Jeremy Corbyn.

Weird.
Makes me want to puke. on 23:13 - May 19 with 1321 viewsFireboy2

Makes me want to puke. on 23:01 - May 19 by JACKMANANDBOY

The afore mentioned millionaire Corbyn has made his money through many years of being a taxpayer supported politician.This is not a comment on political policies but how things are funded.

Well said jmab

But what JC has to do with another public funded royal wedding has me puzzled
Makes me want to puke. on 23:18 - May 19 with 1307 viewsGlyn1

Makes me want to puke. on 23:09 - May 19 by Humpty

A thread about a Royal Wedding and a number of posters are using it as an opportunity to slag off Jeremy Corbyn.

Weird.

So I'll get this back on track.

If anyone is annoyed that 'we had to pay for it', just say that it was paid for by the millions of British taxpayers who very much enjoyed today and not by you.

They seem like decent people so we can all wish them well.

Corbyn / Brexit etc can wait for another day.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Makes me want to puke. on 00:02 - May 20 with 1255 viewslonglostjack

Sounds as if the marketing exercise has had the desired effect on the subjects.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Makes me want to puke. on 00:05 - May 20 with 1248 viewsowainglyndwr

Wrong Board
Non football
Makes me want to puke. on 00:12 - May 20 with 1240 viewsa_Swanderful_life

Makes me want to puke. on 00:05 - May 20 by owainglyndwr

Wrong Board
Non football

im not sure it is the wrong board
we were doing well until brexit
and when did Jeremy corbyn ever praise our swanselona style
and the way andre ayew kept falling on his ass he must have been affected by the Russian toxin
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024