Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Makes me want to puke. 10:23 - May 19 with 10401 viewspeenemunde

This royal wedding.
And we have to pay 💰 for it.
Makes me want to puke. on 16:23 - May 19 with 1611 viewscockneyswan

A PR stunt never in real danger.
Makes me want to puke. on 16:47 - May 19 with 1580 viewsjackportis

Funny how those who hate the royal family are also likely to hate all the Muslims! One would think that with all the Union Jack flags being waved by 98.5% of white British happy and smiling would be a joy to see.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Makes me want to puke. on 16:47 - May 19 with 1578 viewsKilkennyjack

Makes me want to puke. on 16:10 - May 19 by BLAZE

I thought the American preacher was great. No surprise to see the Daily Mail readers were outraged by him, which makes it all the more enjoyable

Can I get an amen?

Amen brawd ....✌🏾

Beware of the Risen People

Makes me want to puke. on 16:53 - May 19 with 1564 viewsjackpot

Makes me want to puke. on 16:04 - May 19 by jackal

Pity that lots of ex soldiers don't get the same care.

That's as maybe, but Harry can't alter his upbringing. What he does excellently is try to raise awareness and monies to help other not so well off and injured soldiers. Don't forget it's due to his position that a lot of people listen, get involved and donate monies.
Well done Harry.
Makes me want to puke. on 16:58 - May 19 with 1551 viewssainthelens

Megan has a nose like Joe Calzaghe. From the side like.
Makes me want to puke. on 16:59 - May 19 with 1545 viewspeenemunde

Makes me want to puke. on 16:47 - May 19 by jackportis

Funny how those who hate the royal family are also likely to hate all the Muslims! One would think that with all the Union Jack flags being waved by 98.5% of white British happy and smiling would be a joy to see.

Wtf.
Makes me want to puke. on 16:59 - May 19 with 1545 viewsjackportis

Makes me want to puke. on 16:53 - May 19 by jackpot

That's as maybe, but Harry can't alter his upbringing. What he does excellently is try to raise awareness and monies to help other not so well off and injured soldiers. Don't forget it's due to his position that a lot of people listen, get involved and donate monies.
Well done Harry.

Exactly.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Makes me want to puke. on 17:32 - May 19 with 1497 viewsbarry_island

This has come from a dark place. I'm worried for you.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Login to get fewer ads

Makes me want to puke. on 17:33 - May 19 with 1493 viewsFireboy2

Well this topic confirms to me that most people want to get rid of the royals

And i agree

I and my in laws paid for my wedding
Makes me want to puke. on 17:38 - May 19 with 1476 viewsSmellyplumz

I hate the royals and I have absolutely nothing against Muslims, you need help pal.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Makes me want to puke. on 17:40 - May 19 with 1478 viewsYossarian

Makes me want to puke. on 10:50 - May 19 by Jackfath

At least you tried. He obviously is an angry person and perhaps posts on here. There are many angry people on here.

Yeah, you’re responsible for most of them.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Makes me want to puke. on 17:43 - May 19 with 1473 viewsYossarian

Makes me want to puke. on 13:02 - May 19 by peenemunde

If you believe the Royals bring in £500 million in revenue to the U.K., you must be very gullible.
The most visited city in Europe is Paris and there’s no royalty in France anymore.
If we had no Royal family, people would still visit London and the rest of the U.K.

Is the right answer.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Makes me want to puke. on 17:45 - May 19 with 1458 viewsSmellyplumz

Makes me want to puke. on 15:56 - May 19 by libertyjack22

For all of you bitching about paying for the security for his wedding this weekend remember he has already paid towards YOURS

I think you'll find that the tax paying public has paid for their own security and that that Harry in the army was purely an exercise in Royal tradition. Nice try though.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Makes me want to puke. on 17:51 - May 19 with 1445 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Makes me want to puke. on 16:58 - May 19 by sainthelens

Megan has a nose like Joe Calzaghe. From the side like.

Has She?

I've never slept with Joe in order to make the comparison.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Makes me want to puke. on 17:56 - May 19 with 1436 viewsbarry_island

So to summarise some people love / like them, some people are wholly indifferent but question how much they cost / make us (me), some people hate them and some people like pictures of men in helicopters.

I fully accept the work they do for charity, like many others. Indeed before a big event it is usual for the Beeb to throw a publicity freebie the way of the Royals. Anyone remember Fergie and Edward's amazing it's a knockout?

Meanwhile the BBC has only one narrative, Clasey has a nice garden, but no doubt disturbed enjoyment of the event for some of his neighbours, and Pencs has turned into Nicholas Witchell. Smelly has knocked down his fence in case he sits on it, whilst Jackportis makes connections they couldn't dream up on Only Connect or Ted Rogers 321.

Another day on Planet Swans
[Post edited 19 May 2018 18:06]

Makes me want to puke. on 18:11 - May 19 with 1391 viewsWxmJax

Makes me want to puke. on 15:43 - May 19 by longlostjack

Thought that blonde streaker before that was gorgeous.

James Haskell doesn't do it for me but each to their own I guess. Rugby players eh ? Always game for a laugh.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Makes me want to puke. on 18:14 - May 19 with 1374 viewsmoonie

Royals don't do charity " work" . They are appointments they are summoned to attend by their advisers .

I d rather the likes of Prince Andrew, Eugenie, Beatrice ,Cate , Anne, or any other jerks NOT patronise us by appearing concerned at " fund" raising events.
I d rather we have adequately funded organisations without the need for charity

Ive seen first hand Royals attend charity" events" then get the feck out ASAP.

And I'm no Tory boy,nor Jizz boy
Makes me want to puke. on 19:02 - May 19 with 1321 viewsNeath_Jack

What a fantastic event it was too, as these Royal days always are.

Good luck to the happy couple, here's to many happy years together with plenty of little baby Royals.

For Queen and Country.

God Save The Queen.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Makes me want to puke. on 19:05 - May 19 with 1313 viewsbarry_island

Round two.

Safe evening everyone.

Makes me want to puke. on 19:28 - May 19 with 1264 viewsepaul

F*ck the wedding, f*ck the royals, #FTQ

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Makes me want to puke. on 19:45 - May 19 with 1239 viewsTailGunner

Makes me want to puke. on 19:02 - May 19 by Neath_Jack

What a fantastic event it was too, as these Royal days always are.

Good luck to the happy couple, here's to many happy years together with plenty of little baby Royals.

For Queen and Country.

God Save The Queen.

In a world full of shite & getting 'shitier' with awful news by the day.....a few million people have a great day, celebrating British tradition, doing no harm at all....

The rest can't wait to log on & pour mock outrage on it.

Sad bstards.
[Post edited 19 May 2018 19:48]
Makes me want to puke. on 19:51 - May 19 with 1226 viewspeenemunde

Makes me want to puke. on 19:45 - May 19 by TailGunner

In a world full of shite & getting 'shitier' with awful news by the day.....a few million people have a great day, celebrating British tradition, doing no harm at all....

The rest can't wait to log on & pour mock outrage on it.

Sad bstards.
[Post edited 19 May 2018 19:48]

Do you think people need the royals be have a great day.
The so called royals can do what they want, just don’t ask the British taxpayers to foot the bill.
Makes me want to puke. on 19:55 - May 19 with 1220 viewsDippy

Makes me want to puke. on 17:33 - May 19 by Fireboy2

Well this topic confirms to me that most people want to get rid of the royals

And i agree

I and my in laws paid for my wedding

You speak English mate.. the British Royal family distributed books so you could learn..

The only reason you know how to use toilet paper to wipe your a*se is because they told you.

People think they just flopped out of the womb.. and magically done everything themselves.

But I can't be bothered to argue with the inferior

Poll: Cooper Out

Makes me want to puke. on 19:56 - May 19 with 1218 viewsTailGunner

Makes me want to puke. on 19:51 - May 19 by peenemunde

Do you think people need the royals be have a great day.
The so called royals can do what they want, just don’t ask the British taxpayers to foot the bill.

The millions celebrating today, enjoying British tradition, having a fantastic day, - yes they do. If you're having a noncey fit about it - just switch off.

It's just a fking wedding get a life FFS
Makes me want to puke. on 20:06 - May 19 with 1194 viewsRancid

It hasnt affected my life financially one iota.And all the women in my life loved it so its a positive vibe here.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024