Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Does anyone still buy magazines? 17:04 - May 19 with 2298 viewsdickythorpe

Forget the top shelf guys and gals I'm on about the likes of NME, Q, SHOOT AND MATCH even.
Does anyone still buy magazines? on 17:08 - May 19 with 2283 viewscsf

I had a subscription to men's health for a while but gave up on that. Use my library card to "borrow" cycling magazines online.
Does anyone still buy magazines? on 17:17 - May 19 with 2265 viewsAmbergambler

It's a good idea as a gift for someone, a year's subscription of their favourite magazine.
Does anyone still buy magazines? on 17:28 - May 19 with 2236 viewsMrSwerve

I think the only time I buy a magazine now is when I'm at an airport so that I can read on the plane/at the hotel.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Does anyone still buy magazines? on 17:48 - May 19 with 2202 viewsSwanjaxs

Magazines are going the same way as newspapers now unfortunately, everything's online, printed editions will mostly be all gone within the next 10 years, sad

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Does anyone still buy magazines? on 18:25 - May 19 with 2161 viewsattila_the_hun

yes I do

"I'm Free"

Does anyone still buy magazines? on 18:59 - May 19 with 2131 viewslifelong

I subscribe to the RSPB and get the Nature’s Home seasonal magazine..very good it is too.
Does anyone still buy magazines? on 19:43 - May 19 with 2097 viewspeenemunde

Does anyone still buy magazines? on 17:48 - May 19 by Swanjaxs

Magazines are going the same way as newspapers now unfortunately, everything's online, printed editions will mostly be all gone within the next 10 years, sad

Why is it sad. Read it online. Reduce your carbon footprint and save the planet.
Does anyone still buy magazines? on 20:50 - May 19 with 2043 viewsDarran

My mother buys me a subscription to Classic Rock Magazine every year.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Does anyone still buy magazines? on 20:56 - May 19 with 2033 viewsItchySphincter

Does anyone still buy magazines? on 20:50 - May 19 by Darran

My mother buys me a subscription to Classic Rock Magazine every year.

Quite odd, I was just in Morrisons and bought myself a magazine called Planet Rock - never seen it before but it looks like Classic Rock when it used to be good. Haven’t started on it yet.

Haven’t bought a magazine before this one in aeons. Occasionally pick up New Scientust or Private Eye.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Does anyone still buy magazines? on 21:00 - May 19 with 2024 viewsDarran

Does anyone still buy magazines? on 20:56 - May 19 by ItchySphincter

Quite odd, I was just in Morrisons and bought myself a magazine called Planet Rock - never seen it before but it looks like Classic Rock when it used to be good. Haven’t started on it yet.

Haven’t bought a magazine before this one in aeons. Occasionally pick up New Scientust or Private Eye.

That’s only been going about six months. I subscribed to the first three issues to get a free t-shirt.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Does anyone still buy magazines? on 21:03 - May 19 with 2016 viewsJackfath

I enjoy the Deagostini magazines advertised on the TV.

First edition to build a replica (insert here whatever the magazine topic is) is normally (only) £1.50.

300 monthly editions at 8.99 a pop to get it completed.

I'd love to know if anyone has ever finished the replica.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Does anyone still buy magazines? on 21:05 - May 19 with 2014 viewsbuilthjack

I buy the big issue

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Does anyone still buy magazines? on 21:07 - May 19 with 2010 viewsJackfath

Does anyone still buy magazines? on 21:05 - May 19 by builthjack

I buy the big issue

Bless you.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Does anyone still buy magazines? on 22:22 - May 19 with 1947 viewsphact0rri

I will sometimes check out magazines on amazon prime. but not so much, unless comics count as magazines then yes every week.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Does anyone still buy magazines? on 22:54 - May 19 with 1922 viewsdickythorpe

I buy the big issue

So you're the one then....
[Post edited 19 May 2018 22:54]
Does anyone still buy magazines? on 23:15 - May 19 with 1900 viewsbuilthjack

Does anyone still buy magazines? on 22:54 - May 19 by dickythorpe

So you're the one then....
[Post edited 19 May 2018 22:54]

Some that I buy off have harrowing stories. Very bad starts in life, on the street at 16.
What's a couple of quid to most of us.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Does anyone still buy magazines? on 06:44 - May 20 with 1823 viewssquarebear

When Saturday Comes (football mag). Though my interest has waned over the last six years, so there are piles lying unopened around the house.
Does anyone still buy magazines? on 10:54 - May 20 with 1747 viewstaffpunk

My other half buys me a subscription for Vive Le Rock every year. A really good read if you're into Punk music. I also still buy fanzines on the very rare occasion you see them on sale at Gigs.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Does anyone still buy magazines? on 11:57 - May 20 with 1710 viewswobbly

Private Eye still drops through my letterbox every 2 weeks.
Does anyone still buy magazines? on 12:09 - May 20 with 1689 viewsWxmJax

I buy the big issue

I bought one from outside Joe's parlour a couple of years ago. I felt bad having just indulged in a raspberry crumble and seeing the guy sitting there that I had to buy a copy. Gave him £2 and when I got back to Horton to read it I noticed that it was 7 months out of date.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Does anyone still buy magazines? on 12:21 - May 20 with 1679 viewsmax936

I buy the odd Motorcycle mag if I see articles in it I'm interested in, Motorcycle news is a good read most of the time as well.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Does anyone still buy magazines? on 12:23 - May 20 with 1673 viewsmax936

Does anyone still buy magazines? on 17:48 - May 19 by Swanjaxs

Emags seem to be the way things are going, there's a few fishing ones around, that do sets with video's of a days fishing etc, really good they are to, although it can get expensive if you subscribe to a few.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Does anyone still buy magazines? on 13:14 - May 20 with 1653 viewsCleddau

Been subscribing to Athletics Weekly and Classic Rock for years, doubt I'll ever stop as long as they keep producing them in paper format.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024